It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is ramping up for the Project Blue Beam Show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What good will the aliens give us? Probably a better fresh water system, a better communication system (don't forget the roads), a better transport system ( don't forget the roads) oh well the roads goes without saying.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I believe a NWO organization would attempt this sort of ploy on mankind. What many of these posters are not considering is, a handful of people, and Im talking across the globe a handful of people woke up from their sheeple states to see the thruths. That said I can find it possilbe for blue beam to trick the mass of people into thinking it is real. We must remember most people believe what their leaderships tell the public, I also believe if and when his blue beam project happens you will seee millions of people so confused they will do whatever they are told out of fear of the unknown.
SO if this does happen, where does that leave us who know better? Do we hope to find each other? afterall there will be only a handful of us, they will be out searching for us. Do we unite together in our survival?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Right on!!! But there's a point!! Planet Earth has been a colony and laboratory of ancient alien races, way far before the homo-sapiens show up. So, how the NWO agenda fits in the extraterrestrial agenda??? Assuming that a mass return of ancient aliens are scheduled, I really doubt that they give a damn about Illuminati agenda.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed
What good will the aliens give us? Probably a better fresh water system, a better communication system (don't forget the roads), a better transport system ( don't forget the roads) oh well the roads goes without saying.

Dont forget the wine but apart from the water the communications, roads and wine.
What good will the aliens give us?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Haha if it happens and is just a sound and light show, I think people will realise that it's a fake invasion when no buildings get destroyed and no one dies.

Or am I not getting this whole blue beam thing?

Sometimes I think TPTB are the ones promoting the (Project Bluebeam) theory.....and that maybe it may be their way of putting fear in some and distraction to a lot of others...who won't take it seriously....but that someday we may be attacked by beings in UFO's ...but the beings inside the UFO's will be humans from Earth. This is just a theory and a thought...but it may be part of their hidden agenda.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You forgot the best movie of all! Independence Day!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
debunked to the hell and back;

rationalwiki source

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed

The way of the road, crayzeed.....THE WAY OF THE ROAD!
edit on 20-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
really?

interesting, and what kind of technology would do that

This is the kind of tech they're already using in the Airports - take a look at the virtual staff - and this is the bit's they're allowing us to know about - what are they NOT telling us?

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

Debunk this then:
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It would not supprise me if something like this is coming, and there has been talk of it via other vunues.

awakeningasone.com...

Bad part of the NWO plan is that they (if true) also plan to snuff out about 60 % of the non tax payers. I mean, what are they good for in the eye's of TPTB. the whole problem with any plan like this is Murphy's law LOL.

Oh BTW there have been huge fake cities see in china too already. Testing a new toy?

www.whiteowlconspiracy.com...

just another piece of the puzzle,

Stay Alert
Make friends, you will need them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

quite easy, paris airport is either up to cutting personnel expenses as using a virtual attendant for passengers is a more cost effective solution, or they're simply rearranging job assignments and substitute real attendants with virtual ones to recruit their human staff more efficiently. how does the holographic guy relate to a supposed project bluebeam, even the energy and the substance of tech infrastructure required for the latter do not match up properly?

see? bunk.

edit on 20-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
What makes you so sure Project Blue Beam isn't disinfo as well? If everything in this world is questionable, then what makes 'top secret intelligence' that has somehow been uncovered trustworthy?

It goes along with the statement from the OP:

OP:
Many sites like the NSA funded Rational Wiki try and slander Monast as a loon, a queer and an odd ball “conspiracy theorist” that went off the rails. That’s when I knew for sure that Monast was on to something!

And why would anyone claiming that NASA was part of a plot to bring about a New-Age religion be considered the least bit odd? Therefore, if anyone thinks that is odd, it must only be because such a person is one of the "they" who are plotting against the "us."

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think quite a few people has missed my point a little.

1. I am talking about shows that have come out in the past 6 months. This is important because each show in a short space of time has continually reenforced the same message - Alien invasion - we can't defend ourselves.

So it is just like in primary school - repeat the same math multiplication tables over and over and eventually (most lol) kids can repeat them without thinking 2 x 2 = 4, 2 x 3 = 6 etc. So continuity of agenda is the key - and this is the pattern I have noticed.

Stop trying to belittle or derail the topic by mentioning W.G Wells or some old movie from the 1950's. That is irrelevant to my point and it makes it look like you are trying to throw in a red herring on purpose.

2. I am surprised that some people are not aware of the technology already available, but more so, the NSA have openly admitted that they MUST keep their technology at least 30 years ahead of the mainstream if they are to do their job! So the mind boggles as to what kind of technology they have. Another quote was from the ex-chief of Lockheed-Martin that stated that "anything you can think of has already been invented...". When asked if this included time machines, faster then light speed travel etc. he just shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

TPTB use the same old MO's for everything they do and spotting them has become a lot easier. And as for they wont do this now because everybody knows about it....ummm, no they don't. Don't make the mistake that just because everyone on ATS, or in your dorm room, or at your work knows about stuff doesn't mean the rest of the world does. If you did a survey at your local shopping mall and asked "Do you know what Project Blue Beam is?" I think you would be lucky to get 1 positive answer.

3. Sorry, I meant to say that part of this Sound and Light show does actually include blowing up stuff!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What if PBB is really a military defense project.
Imagine the effect on an invading enemy (or an enemy being invaded) if you could make them think whole fleets of bombers are coming or nukes are going off on the horizon.
This would have a massive psychological effect on them before you've even started fighting for real.
Could explain the disinfo involved ... Just throwing it out there

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
hey everyone, I havent read the full thread yet but just wanted to ask has anyone seen the series 'The Event'?

It was shown on channel4 in the UK and it was very interesting!

Google it

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The History Channel has been doing the same thing the last 3 months (today: 8/20/11) Nothing but Aliens footage, UFO declassified material, Hitler and UFOs in WWII, Area 51 stuff, American planes that look like flying saucers, US has UFO technology from captured aircraft. It's really been a bombardment of news or as you say, conditioning material! I have always believed though that there must be other intelligent life in universe. I just didn't ever believe the aliens would come in the form of the elite NWO.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The virtual staff are rear-projected onto a human shaped silhouette made of plexiglass

Are you trying to suggest that they will make alien ship shaped silhouettes out of plexiglass for this coming fake invasion?

And there in lies the other issue of holographs....they need to be projected from somewhere.

So all it takes is something to pass in front of the projector...like a bird or a plane.

And what about the stars and the moon shining through?

The theory is flawed in so many ways.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Another info about this blue beam is that this technology was already disabled by the Galactics. Hence, TPTW cannot anymore use this technology to scare the people. I'm just throwing it out there so that people here will not be covered with fear once the real Galactics show up in the sky.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
why would people be afraid of holographic projections? They have no interaction with the
physical world. Sure it would be scary at first seeing an alien fleet arrive ect, but then people
would quickly realize they are not actually doing anything
... The whole idea of this
project bluebeam is absurd and makes no sense at all. It all sounds like the plot for the worse
sci-fi movie in history.

Thats what I used to think. But lets say the 9/11 planes wear projections (not saying they are) they could have just put a bomb in the tower. All they would have to do is make it look like a laser got shot out of a UFO on to a building and blow that building up. They would have ships above every major city that floated high above them. They could hollywood a video of a alien speaking on film.

No one knows if this is their plan, its just been floating around because of several government documents. I dont think its their plan. It seems like a dumb plan. Why not just use real saucers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join