It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is ramping up for the Project Blue Beam Show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam is a plan by the New World Order to stage a mass alien invasion using very advanced holographic technology. To the average person it will look like thousands of angry alien spaceships descending onto Earth in what will appear to be an invasion. To cut a long story short, the “powers that be” will announce that the only way we can survive and win against a superior enemy is to unite under one flag, one government and eventually, one religion. Suddenly the tide will turn and we will beat the alien aggressors into retreat. The New World Oder, One World Government will come out of the so called conflict smelling like roses and looking like the saviors of humanity. People will bow at their knees and lineup when they say you need a chip in your arm to make sure you aint no stinky alien.

The plans for Project Blue Beam was first broken by Canadian, investigative journalist Serge Monast in 1994. By 1996 more and more people started investigating Project Blue Beam, and Monast died very suddenly from a heart attack. Yes, you guessed it – the CIA’s favourite assassination method.

Many sites like the NSA funded Rational Wiki try and slander Monast as a loon, a queer and an odd ball “conspiracy theorist” that went off the rails. That’s when I knew for sure that Monast was on to something!
Now jump to 2010 / 2011. I have noticed that their favourite brainwashing branches – Hollywood and Fox have been very busy conditioning people for the alien invasion. Movies around this genre had been coming thick and fast in that last 6 months:

Hollywood

• November 2010 - Skyline – aliens attack, we can’t beat them - all seems lost
  • November 2010 - Monsters – aliens have already attacked (6 years earlier), we can’t beat them – all seems lost…
  • March 2011 - Battle Los Angeles - aliens attack, we can’t beat them - all seems lost – Marines save the day

Cable / Fox

• May 2011 - National Geographic When Aliens Attack - series about “what would happen” not IF, but WHEN aliens attack. This one sent chills down my spine when about halfway through we are getting our butts kicked then they actually say “The only way to win is to form One World Government”. The humans eventually win by using very low tech attacks. Sounds like they are getting us used to the ridiculous reason they will give us for how they defeated the aliens.
  • July 2011 - Falling Skies – series about post invasion, aliens attack, we can’t beat them - all seems lost

In almost all of these movies the common theme is that the aliens invaded Earth for our resources. This will help people to rationalize the fake invasion when it comes.

As you can see, in the last 6 months they have been very busy conditioning people for:

• Hostile alien invasion for resources
  • Earth’s armies will be overwhelmed by superior fire power
  • Major cities will be lost
  • Just when it looks like it can’t get any worse…
  • The One World Government will save the day!
  • The aliens will retreat and those that are left will rebuild a New World, in that vision of the New World Government
  • No more borders
  • New One World Currency
  • New One World Religion
  • New “everybody” gets a chip in their body (and they will love it!)

So my point is, if you see a mass alien landing, invasion or light show in say, October / November 2011, do not get suckered in. It will be a sound and light show designed to confuse and terrify the masses.

Bunker down. Have enough food and water to last several weeks and try and hold out. If enough people turn their backs on their little show they will have no choice but to pull the plug and try something else at a later time.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
really?

interesting, and what kind of technology would do that

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You forgot HG Wells. And Earth V Flying Saucers. And for that matter, Plan B From Outer Space

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Anything that you know about has a good chance of being disinfo. Since we "know about" PBB it stands a good chance of being disinfo. Read Joel chapter 2. What if there was going to be a real "invasion" and the goal of TPTB is to confuse you as to the nature of it? First thing you need to do is realize what the goal of the NWO might be. What if the goal of the NWO is not to rule the world for 1000 years or whatever. What if the goal is to destroy humanity in a very specific way?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

i agree my friend, i myself also believe they are up to something, the media is highly controlled by the government therefore they are responsible for inducing fear through these movies and tv shows. people dont realize that 3d holographic imaging is technology that is already available and has been tested a few times around the globe, we've all seen it, the norway spiral, the china ufo jellyfish, the virgin mary apparition in africa haa morons (:

i think im gonna have my lazy boy out in my roof with some pop corn ready, its gonna be a hell of a show

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
  • New One World Currency
  • New One World Religion
  • New “everybody” gets a chip in their body (and they will love it!)

• That will really be useful and much-needed in a post alien invasion scenario.

Are you kidding?
    edit on 20-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:23 AM
    link   

This is one of my favorites but if it ever came to be I think I would
    then try to dodge the starwars project as it leveled citys. then change my pants if I had time.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
    link   
    why would people be afraid of holographic projections? They have no interaction with the
    physical world. Sure it would be scary at first seeing an alien fleet arrive ect, but then people
    would quickly realize they are not actually doing anything
    ... The whole idea of this
    project bluebeam is absurd and makes no sense at all. It all sounds like the plot for the worse
    sci-fi movie in history.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
    link   
    Haha if it happens and is just a sound and light show, I think people will realise that it's a fake invasion when no buildings get destroyed and no one dies.

Or am I not getting this whole blue beam thing?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
    link   
    They'll probably only put the show on in bigger cities like Jakarta, Mumbai, Seoul and Sao Paulo. The rest of us will have to make do with watching it on TV

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Atzil321

Didn't they just build a lazer defence sat. system if they did could that be used to make people think that the projections are firing on them?
    edit on 20-8-2011 by jonco6 because: chance .to ?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
    link   
    This will never come to fruition. It doesn't make sense. Everyone knows of project blue beam, hell that term came up with the Norway spiral ffs. If this was a legitimate plan by the 'PTB', I'm fairly certain it would be scrapped because of it being common knowledge. It's even been mentioned on television shows in mainstream media, so it's not just been presented by nut bar conspiracy theorists alone..

Never, ever going to happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:37 AM
    link   
    reply to post by hhcore

agreed
    2nd

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
    link   
    Are you sure YOUR not an agent of the invading Aliens wanting us all to believe the real invasion is actually a fake invasion thereby lulling us into a sense of false security, making it easier to defeat us?? Huh? Oh, just kidding! How's that for paranoia! All kidding aside and back to the thread. I wouldn't be suprised about operation Blue Beam. I did read, I believe it was here on ATS tha allegedly Werner Von Braun stated that the last card TPTB would play, would be a fake Alien invasion. As with all things, intuit, discern for yourself, listen to that little voice inside of you. It should be moderately entertaining anyway. Light and all the goodness that that brings to all of you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:44 AM
    link   
    reply to post by 2Unknown

The kind Batman uses.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
    link   
    reply to post by jonco6

So their going to use space based lasers to destroy cities at the same time as the light show
    kicks off? Maybe they will have half the soldiers dress up as space squids and run about the
    towns firing holographic blastoid pistols, while the the rest of the troops chase them shooting
    blanks? Just to make it look authentic like.. Sounds like a lot of fun to me this day of the bluebeam.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
    link   

Originally posted by jonco6

This is one of my favorites but if it ever came to be I think I would
    then try to dodge the starwars project as it leveled citys. then change my pants if I had time.

Why take time to change your pants, think NASA. Remember that female astronaut who allegedly wore adult diapers so that she could drive a great distance to assault and batter a rival? Adult Diapers! Everyone, stock up on Depends before the Aliens invade!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
    link   
    What makes you so sure Project Blue Beam isn't disinfo as well? If everything in this world is questionable, then what makes 'top secret intelligence' that has somehow been uncovered trustworthy?
    I'm not saying it is for certain that Project Blue Beam is a fake, but how can you say for certain it's not?
    What are some possible motives for it being disinformation?
    Perhaps something spectacular is going to be occurring around October/November in our skies. Perhaps there will be lights, lightbodies, sounds, ufos, aliens, etc in our skies, but it will not be violent. Perhaps this would/will be one of the most important moments in the history of mankind. Perhaps the NWO wants as many people as possible NOT to be ready for this moment, as it will be a very spiritually enlightening experience. Perhaps they want us to miss out on being positively transformed when this happens because we are either A) Terrified that only negative things will come of this because that is how we have been conditioned, or B) We will be so arrogant and cocky, thinking we know about PBB and are better than all the sheeple, that we will ultimately destroy ourselves with our disillusionment and miss out on what is truly taking place. What if the only way for this experience to be positive for humankind is if humankind is in a positive place of mind, body and spirit?
    Isn't it possible that it is our FEAR, and our fear alone, that is going to destroy the world? I mean, it is proven that our thoughts, and thus our energy and vibration, directly effects our perceived and physical reality. (This is science.) Thus, if we choose to stay at a fear based vibration we will ultimately create a fear based world. Which we have already done.
    But if we move in to a vibration of LOVE, then we can actively create a world that is based on LOVE.
    Which we are about to do. But TPTB are terrified of this, because it means no more power for them.

So, if the NWO is as smart as we all think they are (and I definitely do think they are smart) then 'they' want us to remain fearful on all fronts; and apparently that's not a hard job to do. We are eager to be fearful. All of us on this site probably already know how screwed up a lot of the world is, and we do all we can to uncover as much of this as we can. We feel empowered by this. Thus, they would release disinfo for those of us looking for 'the truth'.
    "I uncovered the top secret plot by the evil government and am thus am sooo much smarter and better than the sheeple. I feel accomplished now."

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
    link   

I totally agree!

H.G. Wells was commissioned to write War of The Worlds in 1898 to ramp up for Project Bluebeam!

They've been ramping it up since then too, 113 years of preparing us for the imminent invasion...honestly, it's imminent!

From The Thing in 1982 to Body Snatchers in 1994 and let's not forget The Day The Earth Stood Still from 1951 and I Married A Monster From Outer Space from 1958!

Be prepared, I have a bottle of vitamin C tablets ready to go...Just in case.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Chadwickus

Maybe it was all in the name of entertainment, sometimes it can be that simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join