It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a site that relays and relates on an individual opinion where the members are quite intellec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
base from such studies as I refer to as textbook shall we use such term such as factory student production " no dissrespect to either the gifted nore none less the willing" but there is such an avenue where one determined individual takes no single aspect of considered closed case or if innovative this one should be; should cross the realmes of understanding forces as they have not been introduced because of lack of either balls one should have grown way back when those early days where if you came up with an understanding that was unortidox and throw away all they've had accomplished" but I myself am sure that none of them had any clue of possibilities of using stable rebound or such tools at disposal to alter or aid even an advancement being driven using such as even the resistance exerted apon it.....? I think that your so called labelled geniuses were textbook instructed themselves being from amongst eachother or past ones such as themselves like de'vinci. Non impressing they have proven to me when they failed to explain or were too selfish to train others to compromise and brainstorm as they with the choices of patterns of direction they had as of abilities thus they are not at all geniuses in my book and in fact it will never happen where genius means that you have answers to all and sorry but never will it happen but there is such terms as genius in such or such but that better be simple understandings where genius in mathmatics will likely never happen. Do you relate?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I do relate. Many of us here are here to keep ourselves informed and safe. Which brings in mind one main idea. This forums T & C rules against marijuana (yea i said it, come delete my post and give me a warning if you wish)

marijuana has been proven to fight a large number of serious illnesses it is not just a drug that ruines kids lives due to abuse. More people die of aspirin head-ache medicine then from marijuana yet i dont see us unable to talk about tylenol? is it about the negative stigma that it is disallowed here then? this place has threads about aliens killing us all in self defense yet marijuana saving lives is to far out of the oridnary? who thought of that rule? and where can we appeal their logic?

Is it so that other websites can see we are legitamate by not talking about such a sketchy subject as "drugs"?

tell me how does such a conspiratorial part of life get overlooked on specificly a conspircal website? SOMETHING is wrong here. ESPICALLY if we cant even talk about why it should be talked about.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

The logic of any substance such as thc being sole effector of such repercusions where the imune system is concerned would be circumstantial and a form of not nessassarally limited to that one and only substance where as this may be such a valide case to observe as to which maybe a being potent of a substance ; it mearly may just jolt the system as would a virus or such. My thoughts. Where assuming is not always right and always read research on such things if you are to choose to be so profoundly attached to it.Same goes in my opinion for athelets and their enhancement issues and their conter (boy scouts) parts assuming their legitamate role of deciding the faiths of individuals that in reality are in way better shape then they ever will be; yet they still bitch.
edit on 20-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
And in reality; state of mind sync with motoring our members is actually key to overcoming any person's blockage with boundries where unable to addvance to muscular tearing where including keeping or not or exelling speed . It's all in our heads and our practice methode that we choose.
edit on 20-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

new topics

join