It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Heads they win, tails you lose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you saw a recent photo of Paul giving someone a Masonic handshake, linked in my previous thread about him. I don't trust the guy; and one of the single main reasons why, is not even so much that we're hearing, "Ron Paul! Ron Paul!" but, "Ron Paul is your only option."

Only having a single option, is not part of my definition of freedom.

There's another point here, which is what the thread title is about. I can primarily see two possibilities, where Ron Paul is concerned.

a] He is, as I suspect, an NWO front man and wolf in sheep's clothing, in which case, if he gets in, it will be business than usual, also with the same slow deterioration.

b] He actually is incorruptible, and means what he says, in which case, a Kennedy sized hole will be blown in the side of his head, roughly five minutes after his oath of office.

Either way, the one thing that continues to be extremely distressing, is the cultic gullibility and general emotive lack of intelligence, displayed by the American people. I was amazed to see that even Alex Jones has leapt on this particular bandwagon. For shame, Alex. After The Obama Deception, are you really going to try and tell us that you don't know better?

Please, people; stop being such chronic, unutterable sheep. You're not doing anything other than playing Follow the Leader. I've barely seen a single post in this forum concerning Ron Paul, that has consisted of anything other than reflexive, hysterically emotive groupthink.

Resistance is apparently futile.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
6 months from now if hes elected president He will be the next antichrist and then they will make a new board about it and his antichrist antagonistic antics and all the People who hang around the predictions forums will start dreaming things about it. /end bs

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Blah blah I am an infinite pessimist and if Ron Paul gets elected he is evil and if not he will die blah blah blah.

- shorter version of the OP.

OP, please point us in the direction of the candidate superior to Ron Paul and make a case for him/her. Oh, you cannot. Then nothing you said has any meaning. Are you a plant? Using your own paranoid mindset, I have to assume you are.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

This makes no sense whatsoever. You have many options, but only one is for your liberty. That's nobody's fault but the greedy politicians who constitute 99% of public office.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I don't know how many of you saw a recent photo of Paul giving someone a Masonic handshake, linked in my previous thread about him. I don't trust the guy; and one of the single main reasons why, is not even so much that we're hearing, "Ron Paul! Ron Paul!" but, "Ron Paul is your only option."

You think Ron Paul is your ONLY option? What planet are you living on? Or are you basing this solely on the opinions of ATS members?

The media by and large ignores the guy entirely...the fact that you think this is your only option for president in 2012 shows how little you pay attention - to anything really

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Not voting for someone based on something that has nothing to do with their political views is just as stupid as voting for someone based on their ability to look you in the eyes and lie to you. So I don't care what your opinion is, the fact still remains that Ron Paul does not flip-flop on issues, and has been preaching the same things for over 20 years. I would call that a good record, wouldn't you? Better than any other current politician, no?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Again, if Paul wants to prove that he is anti-establishment, he should run for president as an independent and not as apart of the bought and paid for Republican party.

The mainstream media has quickly swept him under the rug even after Jon Stewart exposed the outright corruption of this political process, like seriously how does a kook like Rick Perry get more press than Paul when Paul is polling well and actually makes some sense with some of his positions. If he wants to be viewed as a serious candidate, he needs to denounce the GOP as soon as possible.

edit on 20-8-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Would he be able to create his own party, or is that not possible as the US has a two party system?
What would he be able to do when he is independant and concres is not, surely the president on his own cannot change things for the better.

Bank of America's Dead Drop To Rick Perry: "We Will Help You Out"
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

oh no, you have many choices, but only one that's good.

i don't think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. obama came out of nowhere. ron paul has been around for over a decade. he's been consistent and has values.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
6 months from now if hes elected president He will be the next antichrist and then they will make a new board about it and his antichrist antagonistic antics and all the People who hang around the predictions forums will start dreaming things about it. /end bs

Now YOU are psychic!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

OK here are the two possibilities you list here.

a] He is, as I suspect, an NWO front man and wolf in sheep's clothing, in which case, if he gets in, it will be business than usual, also with the same slow deterioration.

How will that be any different than what we have now? At least he doesn't have the Military Industrial Complex in his pocket and won't be a warmonger. At least our fighting men and women will come home. Lets give the war cycle a rest and time for us to re-group since we are already stretched so thin if would be a great effort to do anything significant anyway. Put a warmonger in there NEXT cycle. By 2016 we should be prepared to blow people up again. Right now we need a break.

b] He actually is incorruptible, and means what he says, in which case, a Kennedy sized hole will be blown in the side of his head, roughly five minutes after his oath of office.

This one I don't get at all. I dare them to blow a hole in somebody else s head since finally (and it took 30 years) we are on to them we will backtrack and will charge them with murder and hang them high.
To not campaign for someone because they are incorruptible, (presumably you prefer someone corruptible?) makes a very sad statement about this country and all the people in it. I am not saying you are wrong but it does say something very disappointing.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by illuminatislave

Would he be able to create his own party, or is that not possible as the US has a two party system?
What would he be able to do when he is independant and concres is not, surely the president on his own cannot change things for the better.

Bank of America's Dead Drop To Rick Perry: "We Will Help You Out"
www.zerohedge.com...

The 2 party system is not Dems and Republicans, it is the rich and the poor. Nothing more than those two systems operating independently from each other and that in a nutshell is our problem.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

So in percentage, how many are on the poor side and how many on the rich side?
Seems to me an uneven match

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I actually feel sorry for the OP. He or she must lack any ability to discern truth from all the BS that surrounds us.
That's really very sad.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fadde46f2b89.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fadde46f2b89.png[/atsimg]

And he can. Reagan did it. Bush did it and now Obama is doing it.
All you have to do is get in office and smile for the people.
The war mongers will do the rest for you.

top topics

join