It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man has had enough and is naming names.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You think Ron Paul is being ignored? Check out this guy:

www.youtube.com...

I've been following Michael C. Ruppert for 3 years now. I've seen him angry before, but I can't remember him ever swearing.

Just thought I'd share this so more people can wake up to what's really going on and the fact that time is running out.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sumgai

Mike was a great man. Now a money grubbing turd.

I love the" I have predicted..."

Like the markets crashing in "May" but now he says late july?

I used to look at his blog everyday. Then I paid to look. Then I stopped paying. Knutsler, Ruppert, Celente, Kaiser, many many others are c grade actors on the internet.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I dont know, honestly i couldn't get through the first 3 minutes because all i heard was, i predicted this, i predicted that, you guys know i predicted this.. This guy seems like he either wants your money, or he is looking for attention.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Well let's check out his predictions!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed the 'Collapse' documentary and after seeing it wanted to follow his writings to stay in the loop, but was disappointed that you had to 'pay'. What a crock of sh*t. Why would people 'sell' this type of information, it should be for free.

As for the 'Say My F*cking Name' video, I don't care about the swearing, it doesn't take away from what he is saying but he is acting a bit like a diva. There is a lot more one can do and are doing than just to 'say your name'.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You guys paid???

I haven't paid anyone squat, and I'm still just as aware as he is about the ridiculous monetary system we rely on and take for granted.

I wouldn't write off everything he has to say, just because one of his sites requires money to maintain a steady source of reliable information.

He doesn't need money. He's made enough from the movie "Collapse", and his book "Crossing the Rubicon". Right now he's living off the grid and preaching what he practises.

Do you know anyone better who's doing their part to help the civilized world survive the collapse of this unsustainable system we all depend on for our standard of living, for FREE???

If so, please share with us your infinite knowledge.

Are you all saying that it's impossible to heed his advice without forking over some cash??? If that's the case, then you should probably go back to watching reality TV, and paying down your credit cards.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by setsukijonin
Why would people 'sell' this type of information, it should be for free.

He has a reason. Do you know what it is? Find out. And get back to us on that.

As for the 'Say My F*cking Name' video, I don't care about the swearing, it doesn't take away from what he is saying but he is acting a bit like a diva. There is a lot more one can do and are doing than just to 'say your name'.

I also felt that way during the first 5-10 mins of the video, but I got over my ego issues and actually watched the whole thing, and the very valid point he is making. Did you aswell?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's worth sticking with, a little annoying , but he makes some very good points throughout the video. I have to agree with much of what he's saying, which is worrying in itself.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A valid point?

That the movers and shakers of the world should listen to him?

Mikes veneer wears thin after awhile. I think all of his content aside from these videos is generated by others. Sad that everything that shimmers is sure to fade.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesquid
I think all of his content aside from these videos is generated by others.

And what specific examples can you give of the content that you believe is generated by others?

He's an investigative journalist. He investigates what's already out there (what is being suppressed by the media), and tries to bring it to the forefront of everybody else's attention.

The movers and shakers are listening to him, but they aren't doing much to change the status quo which is hindering our advancement as a civilization.
edit on 20-8-2011 by sumgai because: formatting

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The guy makes some excellent points.

I have to say this though, and I've know it for some time. People have to let go.. The burdened and oppressed have to abandon fear and the thought that they are going to live out their lives somewhat unmolested. I don't have much hope though. I'm expecting big time failure. Humanity's chance was always to learn the lesson of being servants to one another in wisdom, not bondage. To preserve your brother rather than yourself. All humanity had to do was have faith in what was written in their heart over the evil they say every day.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Apollumi because: can't spell.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
After watching in its entirety i have reached the following conclusion............................he has smoked his last crack rock and he's a lil emotional right now.

top topics

join