It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Western Mainstream News Cliams Rebels Held Libya Is Getting Easier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
From about 10 to 20 or more articles from just few days ago the MSM wants us to believe that everything in Libya things are doing just fine, and they even claimed that the part of east libya is doing so well that people are shooping like flock of sheeps, i saw an article with photos and in which we see East libyans smiling at the camera as if it was a prefect pose stunt moment.

Now heres an article with photos from the washingtonpost but you know where they have taken them? benghazi port shores and port feast party with NATO Flags, Kids on the beach benghazi Beach.

Link to Source

Aug. 1, 2011 Men perform the evening prayer at the end of the first fasting day of Islam's holy month of Ramadan in Benghazi on Aug. 1.

These men are performing the evening prayer at the Benghazi note the NATO Flags Hanging there

Aug. 5, 2011 Libyans chat after the Friday prayer in Benghazi on Aug. 5

In this photo it cliams that they are chatting but in truth they are posing for the camera see the center guy smiling that kind of gives it away.

July 15, 2011 A girl dressed as Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi poses for a photo in Benghazi on July 15.

You can bet there was bribing to make them take a photo.

July 20, 2011 A fisherman searches for fish in the sea from the bow of a boat outside Benghazi on July 20.

Almost as if as Benghazi is guilty for starting the war in the first place.

And here come the two biggest propaganda images.

June 5, 2011 Women in Benghazi gather next to portraits of people who were killed or have disappeared during Moammar Gaddafi's regime.

And ah yes the first women carrying the kindgom of libya flag on her back and well looking at the portraits of people who were killed or have disappeared during Moammar Gaddafi's regime? thats a clear propaganda image for you.

June 6, 2011 A girl plays with a ballon as her father prays in Benghazi on June 6.

Anyone Notice the British Union Flag along with few others? again propaganda.

So what kind of sick and twisted game is the western MSM is playing in Libya? bribing people to pose for the news photos etc do any of the western have any sense of reailty and sense of honor in them? knowing for what they are doing is only helping the elites agenda?

I Feel sick whatever happened to the real journalism? libyans wont have any freedoms they will live just like we are living pay taxes to the Gov and the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Whats next? John McCain opening the markets again or are the rebels going to build a statute of Obama because thats what the CFR wants.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You know agent that one of these days your going to have to admit it's no longer propaganda and it's the reality.

It will come eventually.

Shouldn't you be like a silver level contributer now or something with all the flags you have too?
edit on 20-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Has it never crossed your mind that these people are just grateful that NATO has decided to help them with their cause? In my opinion There's no conspiracy here except that the washington post is only showing places under firm rebel control, many towns and cities are still being fought over and are not nearly as calm as the article would suggest. The people in Libya who support the rebels feel like we are on their side, hence the flags of that nations which have contributed to assisting the rebels etc.
edit on 20-8-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Has it never crossed your mind that these people are just grateful that NATO has decided to help them with their cause?

prasing the NATO terrorists? sigh if NATO bombs your country for 92 days without stopping would be you grateful ? i think not once again ATS is hit by PRO Rebels and Western MSM Beilevers

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You know agent that one of these days your going to have to admit it's no longer propaganda and it's the reality.

It will come eventually.

Shouldn't you be like a silver level contributer now or something with all the flags you have too?
edit on 20-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

Its always propaganda not the reality just like the footages of the rebels shooting into thin air.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Or the Ghaddafi support rally's?

Like you said it's all propaganda

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Has it never crossed your mind that these people are just grateful that NATO has decided to help them with their cause? There's no conspiracy or propaganda here, these people feel like we are on their side, hence the flags of that nations which have contributed to assisting the rebels etc.

There's no conspiracy or propaganda here

There is conspiracy and propaganda if you believe this is real then i guess you believe the lies of the war in iraq to then.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Or the Ghaddafi support rally's?

I could say the same thing about Rebel support rally's
edit on 20-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The legitimacy of the NATO operation can be debated, personally I do NOT agree with the NATO operations in Libya, but do you really think the rebels and their supporters aren't grateful for the amount of air support and technical assistance NATO countries have given them?

The fact is the people who support the rebels are relying on the approval of the western powers that intervened (rightly or wrongly) on their side, that's why you see the flags of western countries and of NATO, there's no conspiracy behind their obvious pandering to the countries who have given them material/vocal support.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

there's no conspiracy behind their obvious pandering to the countries who have given them material/vocal support.

dont make me laugh with your no conspiracy
the rebels are hired western terrorists

Heres something for you

--

Pro-Gaddafi Forces strength = 20,000 - 40,000 soldiers

Anti-Gaddafi (Rebel) Forces = Less than 10,000 + unknown number of NATO and UN troops

Population of Libya (2010) = 6,420,000
Estimated number of rebels = less than 20,000
Proportion of rebels to Libyan Population = 3.12%

When you have roughly 96.9% of the people in Libya supporting Gaddafi, even someone with a pea sized brain would realise that this is an illegal war against him by NATO and the UN.

NATO by the people is seem has a terrorist because of there actions in many conflicts and for which side they support and back and the italian people will never forget there Nazi Swine War Crimes on the italian people for what they did to them in the early 50s.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Pardon my ignorance if that's the case but I haven't seen any proof of anything like that. I'm NOT supporting the rebel cause OR the NATO assault on parts of Libya still under control by Ghadaffi, but what I am saying is that there is a genuine movement against Gaddafi in Libya, there will be whether NATO is involved or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
With the main-stream media, it's not always what they show you, but what they don't show you, that is the propaganda.

Of course these people are happy, they are the ones who wanted NATO to intervene. The people who didn't want NATO to help? Well, I would bet that they aren't quite as cheery.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I am saying is that there is a genuine movement against Gaddafi in Libya,

Sorry to brust your pride but for what is happening in Libya isnt a genuine movement

Heres something for you.

---

So What did the Terrorists,Armed thugs do in East Libya?

Benghazi- Rebels storm a local army base and force the soldiers at gunpoint to give up there tanks and weapons

Quryna reports that rebels storm and overtaken a prison in Benghazi,freeing 1,000 nonpolitical prisoners

According to Reuters "Protesters in the port city of Benghazi chanted slogans demanding the resignation of prime misnter Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi. There were no immediate reports of demonstrations agaisnt Gaddafi

attacking your own country soldiers,police officers,setting fires on banks, freeing terrorists and nonpolitical prisoners from prisons well claiming that you want democracy doesn't sound very revolutionary.

Now does it?

I Wonder how do you think how would America Britain if either there own people rise up and thugs do these same things you think the government in America would just let the door open at the Pentagon for the rebels in America? i think not.

So Americans its time to stop watching the western mainstream propaganda, i wasn't surprised that al jazeera actually supports the rebels they do have a Qatar reporter along who has been on the side with them, she has been with them for quite some time.

And also in every revolutions that has occured in Europe has been created through american NGOs such as the NED

The National Endowment for Democracy, a corrupt NGO with the full backing of intel services.

In truth there are no real genuine movements anywhere.

Another thing Gaddafi has no power his a just figure head who was revolutionary who freed Libya from the western puppet King Idrs.

Just like the queen in britian no power, just a figure head.

Your tricks of heresy and deceiving arent going to work on me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

they are the ones who wanted NATO to intervene.

Its the TNC council that wanted NATO to intervene not the people.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Not ALL the people. However small the number, there was a group of Libyan citizens who supported the actions of NATO and welcomed it. That doesn't excuse the fact that NATO should have kept their noses out, but the truth is there are some people there that benefited from these actions, and not just the TNC. There were definitely some individuals who fought as rebels, and did so voluntarily...however small the number.

I'm not supporting what NATO did by any stretch of the imagination, but to group every Libyan into a singular, collective entity is to deny the facts of the matter.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

A war zone is not doing just fine. War blows.

War has no rules. In war, you slaughter your enemy. Something I think gaddafi is quite aware of, what with his past history.

The man is a dweeb, and now he's running away. And God willing (or should I say Allah willing) his fall will be a forward march for a united Islamic republic.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The man is a dweeb, and now he's running away. And God willing (or should I say Allah willing) his fall will be a forward march for a united Islamic republic.

thanks for admitting it So libya will be like iran march for a united Islamic republic reminds me of iran, and the kingdom of saudi arabia, thanks for admitting it.

But i will assume a bit more radical then Iran with these terrorists rebels.

East libya was and still is a hotspot for radical terrorists recruitment

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I would imagine Gaddafi gets quite a lot of recruitment from poor gullible youth!

Also no, not Iran, See Iran is not Arab. It is Persian.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Pro-Gaddafi Forces strength = 20,000 - 40,000 soldiers

Anti-Gaddafi (Rebel) Forces = Less than 10,000 + unknown number of NATO and UN troops

Population of Libya (2010) = 6,420,000
Estimated number of rebels = less than 20,000
Proportion of rebels to Libyan Population = 3.12%

When you have roughly 96.9% of the people in Libya supporting Gaddafi, even someone with a pea sized brain would realise that this is an illegal war against him by NATO and the UN.

Wow, way to totally misrepresent and basically lie about the figures...

Rebel and Gaddafi forces are actually evenly matched in terms of numbers. Both number in the region of 20,000 or so fighters, although Gaddafi's may have actually degraded con siderably since I last checked.

I see you say Gaddafi forces are "between 20,000-40,000", but then claim that because the rebels only have

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Wow, way to totally misrepresent and basically lie about the figures...

the figures are accurate and CNN Anderson Back in march said the rebels were only in about 500, 1000 libyas population is around 6 M, now i dont think nor beileve 6M support them.

Using this logic, one can summise Gaddafi to enjoys only limited support, no?

The rebels have less support other there only support is from the western puppet countries.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join