It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensitive illuminati info found, what to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sometimes there are these new articles which tell about some person finding a thumb-drive or a laptop filled with sensitive millitairy info or other government stuff in the back-seat of a taxi or elsewhere.

What if you are the 'chosen one' to find such info about plans of the illuminati. You are sure it is legit because it is cheneys laptop who just left the taxi before you entered it.

This thread is not about cheney being illuminati or not...it is just an example...just had to pick somebody sinister.

I mean, the story goes that a messenger with sensitive illuminati info got struck by lightning and that is how in 1784 the King of Bavaria, got wind of the Illuminati plans and started more or less a witchunt on them. Such a uncalculated loss of information is always possible.

I think it is not a very good idea to bring it to the New York Times or any other major news-paper or news-network......it will get lost again...somehow.......and you with it.

Now what to do with information which tells about detailed plans of corruption, illegal wars, mass-depopulation and the people involved...among other things?

PS: With "chosen one" I mean....you can be the person who saved the world...and that is serious stuff....to tell your grandchildren.

PSS: Just to be sure...to all the illuminati assassins out there...NO I DID NOT FIND SUCH INFO..!!

edit on 20/8/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This was the King of Bavaria's laptop? Or the guy struck by lightning?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

No,..after the king drank the bavaria and it was the laptop that got struck by lightning...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

No,..after the king drank the bavaria and it was the laptop that got struck by lightning...

Ah. Now it makes sense....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Drunk Dialing is what all this reminds me of.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Now what to do with information which tells about detailed plans of corruption, illegal wars, mass-depopulation and the people involved...among other things?

I think you just found the ATS back-up files.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
A few years back, I used a little known exploit on google once to browse through the parent directories of several hundred masonic lodges and got a good chunk of interesting information. I wouldn't post it here if someone paid me to. If your information is legitimate, then my advice is to take it somewhere other than ATS, my experience here with the masonic influence has not been positive at all, a vested interest in this site that in my experience has been disproportionate and nefarious.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

What you need to understand is that demons are in control at the top of the pyramid. They do not need thumbdrives or any form of corporeal communication. Anything that is "found" I can assure you is pure disinformation and deception.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen

Trowa

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Pics or it didn't happen

Trowa

What is wrong with you guys....did I write chinese or something..?

Second line.

top topics

join