It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Old World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The Old World Order is all about establishing a permanent patrician class. It looks to the mediaeval concept of the monarch appointed by 'divine right' and able to pass the crown down the family line forever.

The Old World Order has in fact already achieved about 90% of its agenda. Ordinary people don't get a look in when it comes to genuine power and the best jobs. They're not in the game. They're plebeians. What's worse, they deserve to be. They have it within our power to overthrow the patricians at any time. Instead they let them rule. There are no excuses.

The movie The Matrix is an excellent metaphor for the workings of the OWO. The controllers of the Matrix are the OWO. Most people are oblivious to the truth. Only a handful care, and only they see 'reality'. Mr Smith and his fellow super agents are the OWO's enforcers who will deal with anyone showing any signs of resistance. But they don't need to intervene too much because hardly anyone causes any trouble. Even some who have tasted the truth (like 'Cypher') decide that they would prefer to go back to the world of enslavement (made delightful by the power of fantasy - the taste of 'real' steak).

Are you happy to be a compliant citizen of the Matrix, or are you prepared to join the resistance? Wake up. Stop voting for the OWO. Stop supporting them. Stop making their lives easy. Stop bowing down to them simply because they are wealthy. Their wealth was gained through manipulation, not merit. If you are a slave to money then you are a pawn of the OWO. They control wealth and hence they control all those who buy into the wealth system.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Boring!!! If you'll excuse me, I need to see who got eliminated on Dancing with the Stars.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Your living proof that they are winning.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OldRepublic22

I think you are spot on, take a look at Dean Clifford, although from the tone of your message i think you probably already have. The more people wake up and understand what actually is going on, the easier it is for us all to change the system.

I do not think you could have said it better to the boring thread quote.

Ignorance is bliss as they say, because it does not bring responsibility.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Right! Right! Yet, you have this confusion with the NWO done on purpose. When you get those pulling their hair screaming the NWO is coming, they are actually panicking over the prospect of their OWO disappearing!

Umm I think eldard was joking!:

edit on 20-8-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Oh no my friend! Ignorance is NOT bliss! It's HELLLLL!!!

I find ignorance to be very painful, both physically and psychologically.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Ignorance is the bane of mankind, and the deadly weapon with which the Rich and Powerful keep us enthralled.

Fight it every chance you get.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Oh you bet I will! In fact, we have no other choice!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Sun Tzu once said.. 'when in hostile territory, join hands with your allies."

If you become part of a group of like minded people, you can achieve so much more than you would individually.

I can point out some interesting paths that lead in that direction.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I agree which is why i said "they say" Let us hope more people take an interest in this area.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Hope is for loosers. Take your destiny into your own hands, and mold it to your desire.

That is what it is to become a God.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

And you can't see the forest for the trees, can ya?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Why is everyone always picking on rich people? And why is it somehow ok to stereotype rich people? And why is everyone always talking about "greed"? What is greed? Who defines what is greedy, and what isn't greedy? Is it greedy to want minimum wage to be raised? Is it greedy to want the highest salary you can get? Is it greedy to try for the lowest price possible when you buy something?

If everyone is gonna run around using these words in common cause, they should be defined very precisely. Otherwise, people who don't actually agree with each other will think that they do, and cause chaos. Oh wait.....that's already happening.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Shouldn't there be a kind of Goodwin's Law
for "Matrix" references in conspiracy theories by now?

edit on 8/21/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join