It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't YOU Run For Congress?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
We all want change, desperately. There's no question about it. There is a question, however, as to how we achieve that change. We know the legislature is the most powerful branch of government, able to repeal heinous crimes against America such as the Federal Reserve and Homeland Security Acts, as well as place the President on trial for treason and dramatically reduce national spending, should it choose to do these things. Heck, it can even lower its pay. But, of course, none of that will ever happen unless we demand it at the ballot box, electing representatives who care about their constituents. Why isn't anyone from ATS running for Congress? Surely there are individuals here who would like to represent us and would easily be another Ron Paul if put into office, sticking to principles? Where are you, next honest and for the people congressman/woman? Because I could really use you. WE could really use you.

Let's stop whining about how terrible things are and actually do something about it, one district at a time.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'd love to, but I don't have enough money to challenge my opponent.

join