It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is there still drought in this world with the tech. that exists to create weather?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
After reading a report about water pipes cracking in Texas because of the heat I remembered watching a vid about Wilhelm Reich and his cloud buster:

Also there is NASA and there project:

With this tech, ok Reichs stuff is debatable, how can there still be drought when it is technically possible to create the weather? Huh? Texans should be PISSED about this. I know I would be.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Perhaps the drought was created, ey?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You cannot control mother nature no matter how good your tech is.

The more you try the worse the ultimate disaster will be.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

That cloud machine (I'm assuming) requires a lot of water to produce clouds. Our problem here in West Texas isn't just that we haven't gotten much rain, it's that we don't have enough water. My county has been implementing rationing regulations that have been pretty well enforced. The majority of our water isn't even from our area. To transport the amount of water would be incredibly expensive. I'm not complaining though, it's worse in some places in Africa.
Peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I agree with your initial premise. Various technologies do exist that will increase the probability for the condensation of water vapor stored in the upper atmosphere. Before this can result in meaningful precipitation for the folks in Texas, there must be sufficient water vapor available for the rate of condensation to exceed the rate of re-vaporization.

In other words, you cannot squeeze rain from a dry sky!

Best regards,
Z

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Considering we've had the technology to pipe water wherever and however we wanted to for as long as we've had oil pipelines, yet we're still no closer to doing that, I wouldn't be surprised if my grandkids wouldn't get the benefits of this generation's technology, whatever it may be.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFuzzMonster

In the vid he says it is just creating hydrogen and oxygen to create the cloud vapor which carries water. It requires a lot of fuel to run, but I think texas can handle that, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
We can't create rain out of nothing. For cloud seeding to work, there has to be moisture bearing clouds to seed in the first place.

And that's the problem:

Drought is limiting targets for Texas cloud seeders

Whether seeding really works as well as some claim is another matter

edit on 20-8-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
hate to burst your bubble kiddo , but the gubbermint doesnt love you ... so superpower govts hide such tech and threaten third world to prevent them from developing it and thus reduce starvation and poverty.

gubbermints especially the statist-fascist West european/US govt love starvation and poverty

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Here ya go:
"Say goodbye to a temporary icon: SBX leaves tomorrow"

Seattle says goodbye... For now...

westseattleblog.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I live in the Extreme drought area of Texas. It is sad to see our state dry up.And instead of buying water and hauling it in the farmers will let it all dry up and bring the locus in to devour the crop lands. People in texas are good people but a little off in logic thinking. Our wild animals are dieing. I watched a family of quail slowly die off this year. early summer a family of 6 babies, mom and dad quail were comming into my yard within a week I watched the number deplete by 3. I started putting wild bird food out for them. Then in the next few days I noticed another baby gone so I had my husband buldl a small pond. I thought what the heck water is easy to get out there for them, and of course any other wild animal who is thirsty. Now for the past week we have mom dad and one baby left. I see on the news that the deer are abandoning there babies because they cant find enough food. There is a wild animal rescue center in middle texas. It is a critical situation here. I thought to myself, HAARP can manipulate weather well dang it manipulate clouds into texas you know.
Then i got to thinking, jessie ventura uncovered a scheme the governmntn has going with trying to get the residents off the gulf -the show aired in louisianna. well here is texas strong growing in population, this could be a problem with the gov wanting to clear out the gulf. So why not make a drought happen. This is actually our 2nd year of drought, in 2008 there was a drought so bad the farmers themselves took the weather into their own hands and seeded the clouds, but, havent sense 2008, am wondering, did the government stop them from helping the crops by bringing the rain in? maybe
Normal rainfall for this time of year is 23 inches, we had one rain last week gave us 3 inches.
Did you all hear about the small city just outside san antronio, its water supply is all but gone, they are working on filtering sewage water into drinking water. Where I live there is a hugh lake. San ANtonio has been fighting our small city know for about 6 months they want to bring pipes to our lake and start sucking it up. But, thankfully we have a strong leasdership in our community and they aint haven it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrZrD
I agree with your initial premise. Various technologies do exist that will increase the probability for the condensation of water vapor stored in the upper atmosphere. Before this can result in meaningful precipitation for the folks in Texas, there must be sufficient water vapor available for the rate of condensation to exceed the rate of re-vaporization.

In other words, you cannot squeeze rain from a dry sky!

Best regards,
Z

Texas is all about humidity. We get the clouds we just dont get the rain, vapor runs amuck here. SO yes we have the tools to make it rain, THEY the gov just need to switch on the machine

top topics

join