It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malefiz Haus Was The Medieval Auschwitz Of Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
www.malefiz-haus.de... malefiz-house.blogspot.com... this torture and execution house in germany was the auschwitz of its day.this hellish place defies description.during the 16th and 17th centuries over 100,000 people were condemned as witches and killed in germany alone...the links tell all
edit on 19-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 20/8/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
malefiz.blogspot.com... this link is written in german, but its the only link i could find that shows a drawing of this three story hell house and its interior

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
S&F by the way. Surprised noone else has stopped by.
I know of the tortures but never knew of this place.
Just another example of the evils of humanity enflicted with supposed devine
purpose.

Sad thing is this sounds like things going on today.
It will never truely stop. Just new names given to the so called evil victims deemed by the
athourity given by a GOD.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
S&F by the way. Surprised noone else has stopped by.
I know of the tortures but never knew of this place.
Just another example of the evils of humanity enflicted with supposed devine
purpose.

Sad thing is this sounds like things going on today.
It will never truely stop. Just new names given to the so called evil victims deemed by the
athourity given by a GOD.

LOTZA LUV
hi... and thanx for your comment. i'm surprised as well at the lack of interest...i should have called it "the bamberg witch house was the medieval auschwitz of germany" but i thought that starting my thread with the first two words in "german" would attract more attention...but it backfired i guess...
edit on 21-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
www.malefiz-haus.de... malefiz-house.blogspot.com... this torture and execution house in germany was the auschwitz of its day.this hellish place defies description.during the 16th and 17th centuries over 100,000 people were condemned as witches and killed in germany alone...the links tell all

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 20/8/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)
if the opening paragraph of my thread is too long i feel that it wont be read by a lot of people,thats why i provided two links up front followed by a brief description and i did'nt want my entire opening statement to just be a repeat of what the links offer,i was merely opening the doorway to this terrible and little known place and then i follow along and expand as the replies and comments arrive

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How on earth did you learn of this?
If people go to the link, I'd think they'ed be pretty heart broken.
I couldnt read through the whole torture methods. It was a little much for me.

Plus to read they would do it to anybody for any reason. Entire families burned.
No one could question what was going on. How can that system of religion really look us in the face
and say, We are the only chuch that walks in the ways of JESUS.

Either way, thanks for the read. I also liked the link you gave me on my thread.
LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

How on earth did you learn of this?
If people go to the link, I'd think they'ed be pretty heart broken.
I couldnt read through the whole torture methods. It was a little much for me.

Plus to read they would do it to anybody for any reason. Entire families burned.
No one could question what was going on. How can that system of religion really look us in the face
and say, We are the only chuch that walks in the ways of JESUS.

Either way, thanks for the read. I also liked the link you gave me on my thread.
LOTZA LUV
hi...how are you?...i remembered reading about this hell house when i was younger in "the encyclopedia of witchcraft and demonology" that i still own and still check out. organized religions were behind these horrors and that fact should never be forgotten and its painfully obvious to me that the religions that did these things to people,including children! are evil on earth masquerading as something holy and good. by the way, what does mividau mean?...my screen name, blocula, is taken from the mora,sweden witchcraft trials of 1669,of which the children there said that satan materialized through their bedroom windows and flew them through the air to an eternally sunlit meadow where you could see no end, called, the blocula...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

hi...how are you?...i remembered reading about this hell house when i was younger in "the encyclopedia of witchcraft and demonology" that i still own and still check out. organized religions were behind these horrors and that fact should never be forgotten and its painfully obvious to me that the religions that did these things to people,including children! are evil on earth masquerading as something holy and good. by the way, what does mividau mean?...my screen name, blocula, is taken from the mora,sweden witchcraft trials of 1669,of which the children there said that satan materialized through their bedroom windows and flew them through the air to an eternally sunlit meadow where you could see no end, called, the blocula...

Wow, good thing you have that book because it is not main stream. I agree with you about
evils pretending to be holy. I dont like it but most people dont want to accept it. They are
taught that to say that religions in GOds name is evil then you're going to hell. Which I
dont believe in hell.I also dont like how easy everyone forgets these things in falls in line.
If a mass murderer came and said follow me only I know the way to GOD, I would tell him
were to stick it lol.

Satan showed them something beautiful vs. the hell most claim to see. See satan is really hard
for me to wrap my head around. I cant figure out if he's good or not lol. But it makes the
meaning of your name better then I thought. I thought you combined blood and dracula
together.Silly huh? Either way I like you're name better.
Mine means my crazy life but in spanish.Mi vida loca. But loca means crazy. Instead I say u.

LOTZA LUV & thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Wow, good thing you have that book because it is not main stream. I agree with you about
evils pretending to be holy. I dont like it but most people dont want to accept it. They are
taught that to say that religions in GOds name is evil then you're going to hell. Which I
dont believe in hell.I also dont like how easy everyone forgets these things in falls in line.
If a mass murderer came and said follow me only I know the way to GOD, I would tell him
were to stick it lol.

Satan showed them something beautiful vs. the hell most claim to see. See satan is really hard
for me to wrap my head around. I cant figure out if he's good or not lol. But it makes the
meaning of your name better then I thought. I thought you combined blood and dracula
Mine means my crazy life but in spanish.Mi vida loca. But loca means crazy. Instead I say u.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow - reading some of that made my blood run cold - It's not like we've even changed really is it?

If we're not killing in the name of religion, it's in the name of government or terror or what-not...

Poor people - how quickly such things are forgotten.

Hopefully the person who invented and devised these tortures will now have a special place in hell.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

were to stick it lol.

thanx for your comment,as far as i know,satan is the king demon, is he also lucifer? i dont know? lucifer is a being of light, the morning star... venus! ps...is the photo of the woman thats your background image a picture of you? if so i think your beautiful and intelligent (*-*) wiki.answers.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

were to stick it lol.

thanx for your comment, i'm not sure if satan and lucifer are the same, lucifer is a being of light,the morning star... venus! so it looks like the religions that massacred so many innocent people twisted the original meaning of lucifer around to fit their cruel and horrible agenda. wiki.answers.com... ...and this link may help as well>>> www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Wow - reading some of that made my blood run cold - It's not like we've even changed really is it?

If we're not killing in the name of religion, it's in the name of government or terror or what-not...

Poor people - how quickly such things are forgotten.

Hopefully the person who invented and devised these tortures will now have a special place in hell.
thanx for your comment...this 3 story building and the surrounding area really was the auschwitz of its day...and to think that over 100,000 innocent people including little kids! were tortured,mutilated,burned alive and murdered in germany alone during the witch craze/delusion of the16th,17th and 18th centuries...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
heres another excellent link that i found that deals with this terrible reality.... and sadly, it is all but forgotten...www.controverscial.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thank you for the compliment, yea thats lil ole me lol. You should put a pic up
of yourself so we can add beautiful to your smart.

Another great and sad link. The letter really got to me.

"When I was the first time put to the torture, my brother-in-law, Dr. Braun, Dr. Kotzendorffer, and two strange doctors were there. Then Dr. Braun asks me; “Kinsman, how come you are here?” I answer, “Through falsehood and through misfortune”. “Hear, you,” he retorts, “you are a witch. Will you confess it voluntarily? If not, we’ll bring in witnesses and the executioner for you”. I said, “I am no witch; I have a pure conscience in the matter. If there are a thousand witnesses, I am not anxious, but I'll gladly hear them”

I dont know if his brother inlaw was that evil or just that scared. Either way a nasty situation.
It reminds me of the hullocust. Alot of germans were just really scared. But forced to turn people
in or be dealt the same punishment.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Thank you for the compliment, yea thats lil ole me lol. You should put a pic up
of yourself so we can add beautiful to your smart.

Another great and sad link. The letter really got to me.

"When I was the first time put to the torture, my brother-in-law, Dr. Braun, Dr. Kotzendorffer, and two strange doctors were there. Then Dr. Braun asks me; “Kinsman, how come you are here?” I answer, “Through falsehood and through misfortune”. “Hear, you,” he retorts, “you are a witch. Will you confess it voluntarily? If not, we’ll bring in witnesses and the executioner for you”. I said, “I am no witch; I have a pure conscience in the matter. If there are a thousand witnesses, I am not anxious, but I'll gladly hear them”

I dont know if his brother inlaw was that evil or just that scared. Either way a nasty situation.
It reminds me of the hullocust. Alot of germans were just really scared. But forced to turn people
in or be dealt the same punishment.

LOTZA LUV

hi...mividau,i would like to show you a picture of me but i dont have one in the computer file and im not even sure how to put one up anyways,i guess i'm not so computer savy...any hints? in my opening paragraph,one of the links shows a side by side comparison of the nazi holocaust and the german witch hunts.i was wondering how you would take my compliment...i really think you are, u can u2u me if you ever feel like it (*_*) p.s i just got a new digital camera with video,so i could take movies and pictures inside the haunted cemetary that borders the yard of our house here in mass. i think i could try to load an image of me for you that way
edit on 22-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
All throughout history,mans inhumanity to man always seems to be the way we treat eachother,always rises to the surface and our empathy and compassion for eachother has been long trampled upon by marching boot heels and the fabricated demonizations of other groups of people and this German Witch House,this German Witch Torture and Witch Killing Facility was more than a little like the Death Camps of World War-2...

"Those who burn books will someday burn people"...Heinrich Heine- Quoted in 1823...

"Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it"...George Santayana-1863-1952
edit on 30-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join