It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel's Ancient Aliens episode about mining gold operations of the Anunnaki.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's the 3rd consecutive episode of History Channel's Ancient Aliens, talking openly about the ANUNNAKI, this season. "Aliens and Monsters", about their genetic engineering experiments with chimeras; "Aliens and Sacred Places", about temples and megalithic monuments in the Middle East and Asia, which served as comm centers and landing platforms and the late episode "Aliens and Temples of Gold", reporting their gold-mining operations:

The production of the show is clearly focusing in the Anunnaki. The hosts are talking more and more openly about them and corroborating the life-time work of Zecharia Sitchin. Something is going on for sure!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Awesome! Post to follow thread, i want to watch the video when i have some more time!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I understood that creating gold from other elements isn't very efficient (with our technology anyway), but it would still seem more efficient to me than genetically engineering a race on earth to mine it for the aliens which is what the annunaki was supposed to have done, right?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
I understood that creating gold from other elements isn't very efficient (with our technology anyway), but it would still seem more efficient to me than genetically engineering a race on earth to mine it for the aliens which is what the annunaki was supposed to have done, right?

I don't remember reading in any book of Zecharia Sitchin, that the Anunnaki replaced the mining operations by alchemy of metals, to produce gold. But it seems that the gold also had medicinal applications in the ancient Egypt. I thought really interesting the speculations of Ancient Aliens hosts about a possible connection between gold and health properties.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I love this series, but this is clearly bs.

Why would they need a slave race to mine gold?

Surely with their technology they could harvest gold from planets that have gone supernova?? Theres probably even asteroids made of pure gold floating about, and even small planets. Its rare on earth, but who knows how rare it is outside our galaxy?

I doubt slaves is the best idea they could have came up with to be honest....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This show has gotten incredibly saturated with fantasy.

What a load of crap.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yeah that part was interesting. I made me wonder, where does mercury come from? How hard is it to get. I know that its very poisonous and its interesting that by bathing it in radioactivity, it turns to harmless gold. Or is it radioactive gold?

It is very ineffecient to use the university's reactor, but what about using an existing reactor's nuclear waste pools to bath the mercury. Its recycling!

I like this series but I find it annoying how they jump to "could it be aliens" so quickly, without even examining other theories.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Too bad Sitchin passed, he would have been the chief go-to guy on this show...

The A.A. series is a great forum for his studies...

I actually attended a presentation of Sitchin's back in late 90's at a Marriott in L.A. and funny enough, out of the 40 or so of us sittin there, wouldn't you know it, but Michael Anthony Hall was there too,... I've always had way more respect for him since then...LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

If you think about it. maybe the Annunaki werent that more advanced than what we are today. In the story they came to earth when Nibiru was closest. That may suggest that they didn't have the technology to travel to deep space using transportable ships. However it can be argued that if Nibiru were real and really had an elliptic orbit the annunaki could mine for gold from the asteroid belt

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
For a space-faring civilisation there are much easier ways to obtain gold, mining asteroids, plasma separation, nano bots etc. And as for pumping it into the atmoshere to keep a planet warm, sounds like a bunch of crap. Not to mention that genetically creating a whole slave race from apes - when they could just use hi-tech mining equipment is ridiculous!

Much more likely is that the same interdimensional bullshiittters that are maquerading as our 'alien creator's today, were whispering in the ears of the Sumerian priests of yesteryear who dutifully wrote it all down as messages from the 'gods' - same as the jews did a while later!

www.metahistory.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Why would they need a slave race to mine gold?.

Think of us as sea monkeys that mine gold.

Would you rather spend million on extraction equipment for short term gains, or go long term by using biological extraction mechanisms that will eventually form a market which you can take advantage of in the future?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Michael Anthony Hall was there too,... I've always had way more respect for him since then...LOL

I dont know about michael anthony hall, but I have mad respect for Anthony Michael Hall.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here's something interesting:

Anunnaki: Chronology of events.

450,000 B.C. After long wars, Nibiru’s atmosphere begun deteriorating and became hostile to life. Anu dethroned Alalu and came on Terra with a craft. He was searching for GOLD which could be used to repair the damaged atmosphere of Nibiru.
(Our science reached the same conclusions without knowing the Sumerian stories. According to our scientists we can use gold nanoparticles to repair Earth’s damaged ozone layer).

445,000 BC
Anunnaki extraterrestrials landed on Terra and established their base in Eridu, wanting to extract gold from the Persian Gulf. They were led by Enik, one of Anu’s sons.

416,000 BC
The gold production dropped down, which made Anu come to Earth. Together with him came his other son, Enlil. Anu decided the mining to take place in Africa and promoted Enlil in charge of the Terran mission. Enik was sent to Africa!!!

400,000 BC
In Southern Mesopotamia were seven developed villages. The most important were: The “Sipar” Spaceport, The “Nippur” Mission Control Center and the Metallurgy Centre from “Shuruppak”. The ore was transported from Africa in crafts. After the metal was refined it was sent up in the orbit. From there it was loaded in ships, which were constantly coming from Nibiru. Igigi was responsible with the delivery of the finished product.

300,000 BC
The Anunnaki revolted against their masters because the work in the mines was too hard.
(My note: please read “Our true history”. The Anunnaki actually used as slaves in the mines another reptilian race from a planet called Inua - Close to Orion).
Enik and Ninhursag had to find other workers. They took DNA samples from a female ape and after genetic manipulations the first Homo Sapiens were bred. They have been put to work and replaced the Anunnakis. At the same time, Enlil brought primitive workers from Edin, Mesopotamia. Homo Sapiens could procreate so they begun to proliferate.

The oldest Metropolis on Earth was built by the Anunnaki!

When it comes to the Annunaki u have to think with an open mind. The history is there, the facts of their existence and their apparent creation of the human race is well documented by the ancients. The only thing denying this information is modern history. But the myth's of a Reptilian race of Gods that created the human race is just as outlandish as the 'God' story we have now in Christianity, Islam and all the other religions. The ancient peoples of this Earth did not worship one God. They worshipped 'Sar Gods'.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

And having gone to all that trouble, they gave their genetically engineers slaves stone axes and antler picks to dig with

Me? I'd have just invented a drill and be done with it. But then, the Annunake aren't the cleverest of aliens. They can't even navigate, have no compasses let alone GPS and need large visual feature to find where their space ports are

According to the late Sitchin of course. Who invented them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
i do not see how one single person on this planet can say what would be easier or not easier for an alien race. if they can truly travel in deep space or jump through wormholes or different densities or however they do it. we dont know how. so how can anyone speculate one way or another what they should, could or shouldnt do? no one can duplicate their technology, at least yet. and there is no way anyone has any clue whatsoever of what they may need to sustain their lives or resources. anything is possible and as a species and our knowledge of the universe, we dont know #!

new topics

top topics

join