It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sarah Palin Getting Ready To Announce Her Bid For President With New Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Just when you thought you had figured out whether Sarah Palin was going to run for president, she throws another curve. On Friday, her SarahPAC released a video of the ex-GOP VP candidate's trip to Iowa last week. Why? Just cause.

For those of you who wonder why we should still care about Palin, check this out: She's still polling 10 percent in the polls -- behind leader Mitt Romney and Rick Perry and barely ahead of Michele Bachmann -- without lifting a finger. And she's scheduled to speak in Iowa over Labor Day at a big Tea Party hoedown.

www.sfgate.com...

I'd say the signs are definetly there with her polling numbers doing extremely well considering she's not even in the race yet. The Tea Party do not want to go with Bachmann if they can avoid it. I would love to see her go after Obama again.
edit on 19-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Pft you want that lady to get smashed by Obama again?

Screw it I'm in for more comedy.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Silently prays ..............."please no please no please no please no"

Sarah Palin is suffering from wanting to push her brand, then crying victim when called out on controversial issues, or stupid things she says.

She has basically become a rash. You want it to go away. Seemingly it will not. Another day, and there it is bugging you again. By giving it attention it only seems to get worse, only it's next to impossible to not give in and want to slap the living bejesus out of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Do not make Sarah Palin angry with your evil words or else

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e899b26254d3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So she runs.
Debate, speak, pontificate, try to impress us with this "year long job interview".

If enough people like and agree with Palin, she'll win. If not, she'll lose.

It will be interesting regardless.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Or she'll shoot you with a ISMT (Indoor Simulated Marksmanship Trainer) M-4 that fires a laser beam at a projector screen.

I honestly wonder what her score was or did they even let her actually "shoot".

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Everytime something like this happens I just grab a bag of popcorn and watch the Dems implode.
I really don't think she will run, she is just toying with the Libs and especially the media, and it continues to drive them crazy.
Makes me wonder, what will they do if they ever see a pic of Palin and Bush together?

Edit: W-e-l-l-l-l doggie, what do we have here?

edit on 20-8-2011 by Alxandro because: to insert pic

new topics

top topics

join