It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone I'm a new member. I am a Christian too!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Validity

God is made up? Well you and I got here somehow. I am humble enough to believe in a higher power or system of organization than myself.

I am a believer in the Ancient Astronaut theory. I just see the evidence everywhere with stonehenge in England and with the pyramids especially. Athens Greece was supposedly founded by Athena, which in my belief was a fallen angel. Something pretty major and significant was here before all of us. Not a slam against you and your potential or abilities or anything. I just know that most of us are an offspring of something that was here probably ages and ages before us. I hope to get into more detail with that sometime, I see this forum has some great threads on all of those topics!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Welcome Mark. I am also a Christian. Be prepared to be tested. You will be emotionally and intellectually assaulted for what you believe as you progress through the topics of discussion. Stay true to what God's Word, the Bible says and you'll do fine. And yes, we are in the end times and we see it all around us, but it'll take a little more time before the unbelievers believe. True, America is on the wane because they turned away from Him, but the Christian is not, and will endure through the end times. Anyway, pull up your socks and get your helmet out because you are going to have a tough ride here. But then, so will they that find Christian offensive as well. So welcome.

Fromabove

new topics

<< 1   >>

join