It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone I'm a new member. I am a Christian too!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am new here. I have been secretly coming to Above Top Secret forum for like the past seven years. It is kind of like the show Coast to Coast AM. I listen to it a lot, but I never call in. Speaking of Coast to Coast, I have heard the creator of this forum on the radio show once, but I forgot his name. It was an interesting show though.

I have a huge interest in just about every conspiracy topic on here. However I am a Christian now and mainly now I percieve the end of the world happening. My interest in many of the topics in here is starting to Wane, especially such as the mythical TR3-B "black triangle" and space aliens and experiments (allegedly) underneath Dulce New Mexico. Like I said, I am a Christian, so I have a strong belief that in the very end God will take care of them. My religious beliefs are a lot similar those of Patrick Heron who also goes on Coast to Coast from time to time.

I really think we are in the End-Times, and this has nothing to do with the mayan calendar, nostradamus predictions or anything. I just day to day see the human race as being very very selfish and greedy and just twisted, like the ancient prophet Jeremiah said, "From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit." Jeremiah 6:14. So. I don't totally blame wall Street and the capitalist hounds and thieves for the collapse of the United States that is happening now. A lot of corruption and hypocrisy all the way around (from the least to the greatest). And a lot of that is probably behind the secret black projects too. We let it all happen with our Hubris. So we will see what happens, and how this spiritual war goes. I don't think it will end on a good note for many.

Thanks,

Mark
edit on 19-8-2011 by MarkScheppy because: I made a typo

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Welcome Mark...

However I am a Christian now and mainly now I percieve the end of the world happening now.

Hopefully participating on this site sharpens your perception of the world around you...I would say no offense, but I would be lying.

Enjoy the site, and please keep an open mind...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Hi MarkScheppy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Welcome Mark. I am a Christian as well, and enjoy a good conspiracy. I pray you have a thick skin though as you will most likely receive grief for your beliefs. But if you've been a lurker for a while, you probably already knew that.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh another christian fella!

Welcome to the site buddy !

Hope your stay is enjoyable see you around the boards !

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Welcome Mark!

It's interesting that you mention that particular quote from the Bible. Just today an authored a thread that touches on subject similar to that outlook. We have created our own worst enemy and I believe we will just have to deal with it. Plain and simple.

I think you will find a good variety of topics and opinions on ATS that you would enjoy and again, welcome.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm sure you will find lots of interesting topics and discussions to participate in. As long as you have an open mind and discuss your viewpoints amiably with others, you will have a lot of fun and learn many new things.
As a Christian myself I agree with you about the 'end times' probably coming soon, with all the terrible and strange things going on in the world today. However I always consider that if the end of the world doesn't happen for a while, we had better be prepared and informed about issues/conspiracies/situation X-type scenarios, and ATS is the perfect place to be informed!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi Mark, welcome.

The end of the world, or the end of humanity? Earth will be fine - We are just guests, however.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You'll find a tough crowd here, but often times it actually helps spark new ideas and dredge up forgotten things as well. If nothing else, it will keep you on your toes....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thanks. Sauron and Facelift

I will check them all out.

I am a Christian but I don't go to church. Most christians that I know really don't like me. Sek, I think it is going to be the end of the human race. I don't know who will replace us, earth will probably continue to be here, but I think the "Gods," will be extremely mad that their protoge's (smaller less competent versions of themselves) will cease to exist here. My beliefs on this are really complicated. I will post more of them in Philosophy and religion when I get to be allowed.

I am addicted to these conspiracy topics because I feel a lot of truth with them. Thanks also for the welcome Sheepslayer and Seed. I don't really have many friends in real life because of my religious "baggage" which I have been told I have. It sucks but oh well. (I think my "baggage" gets worse each day, which makes me terrified of the concept that I might actually have a soul mate out there.)

Sheepslayer, exactamundo We have created our own worst enemy I believe too! And then the hypocrites just act all weird and things when the disaster or tragedy happens. It always happens too. Like the Helicopter crash in Afghanistan and the SEALS dying. That's horrible but we create those problems I agree with you and still have that old school 1950s feeling that it was the "bad guys" again that did it.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Christians are my brethren so I will take the grief (true christians). I have been banned from a few "Christian Forums," especially when I post topics about my beliefs of the end times. This is serious, very very serious stuff. Most American christian churches I think are products of Freemasonry though, so I don't go to many of them. It is too easy to see the holes through them.

I am a Lurker! And shallowly proud of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Your post at a quick gland looks like " I am a Christian tool"

Couldn't believe someone would admit that but it was an exclamation point

Anyways hi and welcome

hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Don't tell me you really actually believe in some "magic man" in the sky??! Me Too!!

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun & games.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
Thanks. Sauron and Facelift

I will check them all out.

I am a Christian but I don't go to church. Most christians that I know really don't like me. Sek, I think it is going to be the end of the human race. I don't know who will replace us, earth will probably continue to be here, but I think the "Gods," will be extremely mad that their protoge's (smaller less competent versions of themselves) will cease to exist here. My beliefs on this are really complicated. I will post more of them in Philosophy and religion when I get to be allowed.

I am addicted to these conspiracy topics because I feel a lot of truth with them. Thanks also for the welcome Sheepslayer and Seed. I don't really have many friends in real life because of my religious "baggage" which I have been told I have. It sucks but oh well. (I think my "baggage" gets worse each day, which makes me terrified of the concept that I might actually have a soul mate out there.)

Sheepslayer, exactamundo We have created our own worst enemy I believe too! And then the hypocrites just act all weird and things when the disaster or tragedy happens. It always happens too. Like the Helicopter crash in Afghanistan and the SEALS dying. That's horrible but we create those problems I agree with you and still have that old school 1950s feeling that it was the "bad guys" again that did it.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Christians are my brethren so I will take the grief (true christians). I have been banned from a few "Christian Forums," especially when I post topics about my beliefs of the end times. This is serious, very very serious stuff. Most American christian churches I think are products of Freemasonry though, so I don't go to many of them. It is too easy to see the holes through them.

I am a Lurker! And shallowly proud of it.
when you mentioned us being smaller less competent versions of God it reminded me of the Family Guy episode when Stewie makes Bitch Stewie!Welcome to ATS no doubt the atheist crowd will mock as usual if they are not too busy being muslim apologists!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Oh dear............not another one! Nevermind it takes allsorts. Goodluck regardless!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Oh dear............not another one! Nevermind it takes allsorts. Goodluck regardless!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS forums!

It is good to see another brother join.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
(smaller less competent versions of themselves)

Sorry, I'm new too, but I take massive offence at this statement. I am absolutely not a " smaller less competent" version of anything, especially not a made up "god" who's followers commit more "sin" than anyone else.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Validity because: Removed un-needed comments per TOS

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Hey Glen thanks. I don't really watch much of the Family guy. I know I am American I am supposed to! Watch Family guy while stuffing my face with Hardees hamburgers.

Muslims, eh don't get me started there! I have many beliefs that I know would offend many people in here, that is probably why I won't get into discussing them. I especially have some hardcore ones against muslims, the beliefs are just too embedded and too deep to gradually go away. Is it something like, "Oh did a Muslim steal your bicycle," yeah it's something along those lines. You're from Scotland, that's cool I would love to go there someday. Funny I had a dream last night about a popular Scottish actor, Gerard Butler. He's in one of my favorites "Timeline." And in one now called Machine Gun preacher. That one looks great I have to see, just from the trailer. He is a good actor.

edit on 20-8-2011 by MarkScheppy because: typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join