It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have all the Real Women Gone?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by kro32

Like it or not when you take God out of human dealings all that you are left with is a whore. It might be a Great Whore, but still a whore.

I've met more Christian whores than Atheist ones....

Just saying.

And if it is just a matter of having God in your life, you should maybe tell that to those pervert whore priests that molest children.
edit on 19-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

GST - thanks man. Spit coffee out on the screen at the christian/atheist whore line...I have to wonder the ratio? And where, may I ask, are you meeting these women? For scientific research purposes, of course. Thanks in advance!

CJ

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
in todays materialistically posessed society "female" sex is used to sell almost everything on television music,cars,candy,clothes,shoes,vacations,ect,ect,then out there in the real world, you'll find that most of them are cold and distant,unless they find out you have $$$$$$$$,then their all over ya! they are mostly fake and they are all actresses saying what men wanna hear...
edit on 25-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
the "modern woman" is extremely over rated...there like 3 billion women in the world! and theres around 1 billion! of them who are 18 to 40 years old, whats so special about that?...nothing

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this subject...it occurs to me that, "real" women suddenly appear when a "real" man is in their presence. see women are mercenaries. they've had to be to survive in a male-dominated world. you ever notice that a woman, even the meanest, bitchiest woman you could come across, checks herself when a MAN, which I define not as someone who's rich necessarily, or famous, or even highly educated, because these are external trappings, but a guy with confidence and capability, some smarts, self-respect that brooks no nonsense, walks into the room, women NOTICE. not excusing women for their bull#, just saying it's amazing what a woman does when a real man is in front of them.

men need to stop letting modern society water us down. we are hunter/killers and protectors, at the core. every man no matter what he does, how modern he may be, needs to remember that. look home depot gives classes on how to build stuff. take one. learn how to fix, how to shoot, how to ride.don't be "that guy" who can't be a BOSS in a crisis situation.(and, believe me, I'm talking to myself as well as all of you) that's why we're here. women changed because we stopped doing a lot of stuff we're supposed to do, they picked up the slack, and they resent it, and punish us for it. if we be who we are, a lot of thier silliness will evaporate. some women are just bad, but, there's enough good ones for them not to matter, I think..
edit on 27-8-2011 by Veilwalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Veilwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veilwalker
I've been thinking about this subject...it occurs to me that, "real" women suddenly appear when a "real" man is in their presence. see women are mercenaries. they've had to be to survive in a male-dominated world. you ever notice that a woman, even the meanest, bitchiest woman you could come across, checks herself when a MAN, which I define not as someone who's rich necessarily, or famous, or even highly educated, because these are external trappings, but a guy with confidence and capability, some smarts, self-respect that brooks no nonsense, walks into the room, women NOTICE. not excusing women for their bull#, just saying it's amazing what a woman does when a real man is in front of them. women need to find their femininity again;

men need to stop letting modern society water us down. we are hunter/killers and protectors, at the core. every man no matter what he does, how modern he may be, needs to remember that. look home depot gives classes on how to build stuff. take one. learn how to fix, how to shoot, how to ride.don't be "that guy" who can't be a BOSS in a crisis situation. that's why we're here. women changed because we stopped doing a lot of stuff we're supposed to do, they picked up the slack, and they resent it, and punish us for it. if we be who we are, a lot of thier silliness will evaporate. some women are just bad, but, there's enough good ones for them not to matter, I think..
a woman these days walks around with different "masks" ready to wear for whatever type of guy shes about to meet and try to seduce with the only power and control she has...lying and sex.
edit on 27-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veilwalker
I've been thinking about this subject...it occurs to me that, "real" women suddenly appear when a "real" man is in their presence. see women are mercenaries. they've had to be to survive in a male-dominated world. you ever notice that a woman, even the meanest, bitchiest woman you could come across, checks herself when a MAN, which I define not as someone who's rich necessarily, or famous, or even highly educated, because these are external trappings, but a guy with confidence and capability, some smarts, self-respect that brooks no nonsense, walks into the room, women NOTICE. not excusing women for their bull#, just saying it's amazing what a woman does when a real man is in front of them. women need to find their femininity again;

men need to stop letting modern society water us down. we are hunter/killers and protectors, at the core. every man no matter what he does, how modern he may be, needs to remember that. look home depot gives classes on how to build stuff. take one. learn how to fix, how to shoot, how to ride.don't be "that guy" who can't be a BOSS in a crisis situation. that's why we're here. women changed because we stopped doing a lot of stuff we're supposed to do, they picked up the slack, and they resent it, and punish us for it. if we be who we are, a lot of thier silliness will evaporate. some women are just bad, but, there's enough good ones for them not to matter, I think..
a woman these days walks around with different "masks" ready to wear for whatever type of guy shes about to meet and try to seduce with the only power and control she has...lying and sex.

Women have done that, mostly out of necessity, since the beginning. Why cry about it? be strong enough to deal with it, and smart enough to see those kind of women coming. they're not gonna change anytime soon..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
this is actually the title of a song! by the group,panic at the disco >>>" lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off "...www.plyrics.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Just had to give the other side of the coin to the other very good post here on ATS.

www.bostern.com...

The women today are far different than years past and some would say their elegance and demeanor has changed from what was once respectable to .... well turn on MTV and you will see the change yourself. Of course there are still very beautiful and intelligent and caring women who deserve the utmost respect but on a whole I have to ask...What Happened to you?

Was it the fault of the men or the fault of the times that changed how women went from the nourturing mother figure to using Lady Gaga as a role model. Is this what the woman's movement was about?

I'm female and I'm NOTHING like you say women are. I am very old fashioned and sometimes think I was born in the wrong time period!

Not all women are like you say also MTV, come on really? That is your point of reference, no real woman would watch the trash on that show and live by it, only trashy ones would and do. MTV is geared towards teens which is highly disturbing given the content.

I have seen more younger teens and adults act in this manner than women of my age, 32. I don't get it honestly.

Shows like "Bridezilla" piss me off to no end! The men who marry those women need their head checked!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

this is actually the title of a song! by the group,panic at the disco >>>" lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off "...www.plyrics.com...
and this is whats been going on >>> www.jesus-is-savior.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join