It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have all the Real Women Gone?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
In Canada they have to remind Men that Women are Persons,
right on the back of the fifty dollar bill..(left side)

nelliemcclung.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Where have all the real men gone?

Most men I meet don't live up their archaic stereotypes at all. A lot of them act more effeminate than most women.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
In Canada they have to remind Men that Women are Persons,
right on the back of the fifty dollar bill..(left side)

nelliemcclung.files.wordpress.com...
or they have to remind women that they aren't men and should stop acting and looking like them...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

They'r gone because the Freemason's have been trying to delete the Three Names of God. Research for your self here www.fatimamovement.com...

St. Alphonsius: "The devil has always attempted, by means of heretics, to deprive the world of the Mass, making them precursors of antichrist, who before anything else, will try to abolish and will actually abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, as a punishment for the sins of men

I feel that a real woman has a strong faith in God Jesus Christ. Though the link above my eyes have been opened. My role model growing up should have been SISTER LUCIA. I believe it's never too late. She is now.
edit on 21-8-2011 by relocator because: Needed to add more

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I'd like to see more women in tight fitting dresses like they used to wear back in the 40's & 50's

Yeah, they were real Ladies.... ok, you do see some today but most wear jeans and tops... i don't mind the ones that wear tight fitting trousers but please do look like a lady!!

On another note i would also say that before women got out into the workplace wanting a career, family life was much more understanding and respectful... i'm not saying you should be at home with the children but what i'm saying is there just used to be less children on the streets and more stable families!!

PS. To the Lady on front page who says she has big boobies....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepThoughtCriminal
Where have all the real men gone?

Most men I meet don't live up their archaic stereotypes at all. A lot of them act more effeminate than most women.

Thats because Society has said that should smell nice or shave their body hairs.... i too think that a lot of guys today have turned into women!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

well those christian whores are not true christians as prostitution is forbidden

2nd line

3rd lijne

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by kro32

I'd like to see more women in tight fitting dresses like they used to wear back in the 40's & 50's

Yeah, they were real Ladies.... ok, you do see some today but most wear jeans and tops... i don't mind the ones that wear tight fitting trousers but please do look like a lady!!

On another note i would also say that before women got out into the workplace wanting a career, family life was much more understanding and respectful... i'm not saying you should be at home with the children but what i'm saying is there just used to be less children on the streets and more stable families!!

PS. To the Lady on front page who says she has big boobies....
lots of women have always worked in the late 19th and all through the 20th centuries. but they havent always cut off their hair,adorned sailor tattoos or other such tramp stamps and rode harleys around wearing muscle shirts, which unfortunately, i've seen again and again...whats going on...? en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 21-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Women have been highly suppressed for well Ever.. and to think
that Women couldn't even vote until the 19th C. and weren't
considered human beings/persons until that time. Now, who
made those laws, and who decided that women were subhuman?
Men did. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have to agree with the OP.

I have long thought equality was not working out. It is typical of the liberals to impose this equality = fairness without actually thinking about the consequences. Men and women are different, do not share all the same values. It's like shoe-horning two different species into the same jar.

The consequence of gender equality is the growing lack of respect for both men and women. The real essence of our two genders are the differences and celebrating those differences. What makes a woman really sexually attractive to a man and vice-versa? The differences!

It has become more of a gender soup in the last few decades, with women who act more and more like men and as a result, men who act less like men. It seems like both genders have forgotten what defines them.

We can thank the likes of the girl band Spice Girls for 'girl power' and added to this, at the same time men were being told by the media to be more sensitive. As a result, we have more men staying at home to look after the children, while their wives go off to work as plumbers, mechanics and Mixed Martial artists....

"Move with the times" I'd rather not.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

they were'nt considered humans? then what were they considered,racoons? so now women have something to prove, that they can be men to www.flickr.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ever watch Mad Men?

Women were sex objects, they were to be pretty but not to smart and a women was only to do what her man told her to do. That is unless it was something he had no interest in, like running the home. Today women have choice. I work with many women who are just as elegant as those pictured.

The article lives in the past only remembering what it wants.

Reality is there are just as many wonderful things to celebrate about womanhood today, yet it still has a long way to go, as there are men all over the world who do not want to share power with the opposite sex.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Women of commitment and action, who use their lives for the betterment of their families and our world.
reply to post by BearTruth

there's probably just as many women out there that fit this description as there are men!!!
but, oh yes, we women should be living by higher standards than the men are, right???

maybe what has happened is that women not longer are legally and socially held to laws and expectations that were stricter and more confining than those that men were, and they are just acting more "naturally" like the men have had the priviledge of doing throughout the ages!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Now you're just being stupid. typical. and posting disgusting photo's instilling
that women have to be grotesque because they want to have a voice and
rights and wear jeans doesnt make them what youre sick twisted mind says
they are. Maybe you were dropped on your head as a child?

Originally posted by blocula

they were'nt considered humans? then what were they considered,racoons? so now women have something to prove, that they can be men to www.flickr.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

they were'nt considered humans? then what were they considered,racoons? so now women have something to prove, that they can be men to www.flickr.com... as compared to this www.recollections.biz...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

the african american slaves were "different" from their white plantation owners also.
so, it was assumed that putting chains on them, forcing to do work from sunset to sundown, being given only what the slaveowner decided they were worthy of, well, they were different, so while it would indeed bother the white plantation owner if all this was done to him, well, these african americans, they were different, uncivilized, and the white plantation owner was doing them a favor by bringing them into the civilized world, and taking care of him!!!

ya, men and women are different, that doesn't mean that we all just fall into the age old stereotypical model and have our lives determined by them and the men that are included within our lives!!!
if the confines that you wish to place women in would bother you, more than likely, women aren't so different that it wouldn't bother them!!

edit on 21-8-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Women were not considered People, from what i remember a Person is
equivalent to a Human Being. And being a Native Woman or Black
was even worse, so what your spouting off is complete stupidity.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Ever watch Mad Men?

Women were sex objects, they were to be pretty but not to smart and a women was only to do what her man told her to do. That is unless it was something he had no interest in, like running the home. Today women have choice. I work with many women who are just as elegant as those pictured.

The article lives in the past only remembering what it wants.

Reality is there are just as many wonderful things to celebrate about womanhood today, yet it still has a long way to go, as there are men all over the world who do not want to share power with the opposite sex.
when have'nt women been looked at as sex objects?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by Skellon

the african american slaves were "different" from their white plantation owners also.
so, it was assumed that putting chains on them, forcing to do work from sunset to sundown, being given only what the slaveowner decided they were worthy of, well, they were different, so while it would indeed bother the white plantation owner if all this was done to him, well, these african americans, they were different, uncivilized, and the white plantation owner was doing them a favor by bringing them into the civilized world, and taking care of him!!!

ya, men and women are different, that doesn't mean that we all just fall into the age old stereotypical model and have our lives determined by them and the men that are included within our lives!!!
if the confines that you wish to place women in would bother you, more than likely, women aren't so different that it wouldn't bother them!!

edit on 21-8-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)
women in dresses were not stereotypical models...its the way they dressed and the way they were for hundreds if not thousands of years

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join