It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have all the Real Women Gone?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by blocula
a time machine that would take me back to a time when love was'nt dominated by lies and greed and it was easy to tell the difference between a man and a woman...i bet theres a lot of people that would like to have a real time machine...see what i mean...>>> www.flickr.com... as compared to www.recollections.biz... its really,really sad.

...you'd be SO funny if you werent being serious... are you serious?... hard to tell...

...anyways, good luck with your fantasy... hope your thang dont break cuz i suspect you'll wanna get the hell out of dodge real fast when you realize how much everyone STUNK back then and lets dont even mention all the body lice and other cooties that loved all those heavy puritanical clothes...

...not that you asked for my suggestion but here it is - go back to pre-white invasion polynesia... lots purtier women and a society that had no issues with nudity...

edit on 23-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

a time machine that would take me back to a time when love was'nt dominated by lies and greed and it was easy to tell the difference between a man and a woman...i bet theres a lot of people that would like to have a real time machine...see what i mean...>>> www.flickr.com... as compared to www.recollections.biz... its really,really sad.

...you'd be SO funny if you werent being serious... are you serious?... hard to tell...

...anyways, good luck with your fantasy... hope your thang dont break cuz i suspect you'll wanna get the hell out of dodge real fast when you realize how much everyone STUNK back then and lets dont even mention all the body lice and other cooties that loved all those heavy puritanical clothes...

...not that you asked for my suggestion but here it is - go back to pre-white invasion polynesia... lots purtier women and a society that had no issues with nudity...

wow ^^^ wanna come with me?...if i could just find where i put those dilithium crystals,my time machine would be complete!...its alive!!...hahaha...alive!!!.. hahahahaha...and yes my tounge is firmly in my cheek

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
And the real women are the ones who know how to manipulate that hormonal process to their advantage. The simple fact that the Op is asking this question means he has no clue about women. He would be putty in my hand in a matter of minutes.
and just how would you turn him into putty? i'd really like to know...you could'nt turn me into putty...but i could do it to you...
edit on 23-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
Not sure what you're referencing with the 'ndn problem'.

...say n... say d... say n... now say em fast... get it?...

Ahh.. native americans, eh?
Now that was pure Illuminati behavior. Poisoning the blankets with diseases, and so on. They are that mean, and the Third Reich was backed by the uber rich of america although rather under the table, and those people, like JP Morgan and Rothschild, by that time, were definitely Illuminati flunkies.
edit on 23-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

wow ^^^ wanna come with me?...

...uhmmm, lemme think... lets see... go back in time in a homemade gizmo with a guy who has modern-woman issues... as compelling as that sounds, sorry, i have to wash my hair that day / night / week / month / year / decade / century...

if i could just find where i put those dilithium crystals,my time machine would be complete!...its alive!!...hahaha...alive!!!.. hahahahaha...and yes my tounge is firmly in my cheek

...you're a hoot and a half...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

...pssst, c'mere, i'll tell ya a secret... my maternal grandmother was a morgan... one of her brothers was named jp... never saw the reptilian side of her but, when us kids were naughty, she had this really skeery habit of extending her teeth - like that monster on alien... dont tell anyone cuz ya know how folks are around here...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

wow ^^^ wanna come with me?...

...uhmmm, lemme think... lets see... go back in time in a homemade gizmo with a guy who has modern-woman issues... as compelling as that sounds, sorry, i have to wash my hair that day / night / week / month / year / decade / century...

if i could just find where i put those dilithium crystals,my time machine would be complete!...its alive!!...hahaha...alive!!!.. hahahahaha...and yes my tounge is firmly in my cheek

...you're a hoot and a half...
your background photo/girl is gorgeous, like a veiled porcelain goddess

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

...pssst, c'mere, i'll tell ya a secret... my maternal grandmother was a morgan... one of her brothers was named jp... never saw the reptilian side of her but, when us kids were naughty, she had this really skeery habit of extending her teeth - like that monster on alien... dont tell anyone cuz ya know how folks are around here...

Good to see that you aren't following in their footsteps then! And really, not all of the Illuminati flunkies are Dracs. I think it's mostly just the royalty of Europe; England especially.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

...yep... i got another one that i use sometimes... she's gorgeous too...

And really, not all of the Illuminati flunkies are Dracs. I think it's mostly just the royalty of Europe; England especially.

...lol... theres zero brit or euro royalty in my blood but grandma's story is true... funny coincidence, huh?... oh, and i kinda exaggerated the alien teeth extending thang... she used to push her false teeth out at us and then suck em back in... made me cry the first time... i think i was 4, lol... after that it was still creepy as hell but funny...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

And really, not all of the Illuminati flunkies are Dracs. I think it's mostly just the royalty of Europe; England especially.

...lol... theres zero brit or euro royalty in my blood but grandma's story is true... funny coincidence, huh?... oh, and i kinda exaggerated the alien teeth extending thang... she used to push her false teeth out at us and then suck em back in... made me cry the first time... i think i was 4, lol... after that it was still creepy as hell but funny...

It sounds like it... grandmas can be like that! But you gotta love 'em! I know I sure miss mine.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

sure beats the hellish agony of enduring abcessed teeth!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Oh, don't get me wrong, just because I can do some of the things listed doesn't mean I want to do them, I would love for a man to do the plumbing, mow the lawn and fix the car. Men in my neck of the woods just don't seem to know how anymore.

I see that more and more these days. Either they aren't learning those things anymore, or they know the women in their lives know how to do that stuff. They pretend not to know how, and let the ladies take care of it.

With so much focus on technology and cars you can no longer tinker with, well no wonder they are loosing their handymen knowledge. That knowledge seems to be transferring over to computer knowledge. My husband bought himself a 1989 car. Not only because it was it cheap, but also it is much easier for him to fix.

I admit plumbing he can't do. He either tells me to A) get my dad over or B) call the plumber.

It also seems like the less money they had growing up, the more likely they know how to do things around the house. More likely they learned out of necessity from their fathers who had to do those things. With money it is much easier to call and have someone fix it.

My guy is more of a handyman. He is like ok, move over before you mess it up. He knows I can do stuff, but I do tend to be challenged in those areas.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Hmmm, maybe my guy is partial redneck. He loves his Nascar.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I honestly don't know what happened.

Used to be, you could find a decent enough lady, one that wasn't covered in tattoos, or speaks like a drunken sailor with Tourette's syndrome. But now, I just don't know.

I am sure they are out there, but hell if I have been able to find them.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of very respectable women out there but my point was that they have changed. Young ladies are no longer groomed to be proper and to have etiquette and these things demanded respect.

When a woman with class left the room is was almost a rule that all the men stood out of respect for her and she should never have to open a car door. These were things earned by her through the way she carried herself. You would never find a man cussing in the presence of a lady and even though these traditions are still somewhat upheld by decent men it is no longer the standard or the rule.

There are many theories on the evolution of womanhood but no one knows for sure why these standards have changed. Hence the reason for this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

A woman that acts like a woman? A woman that respects herself? A woman that isn't half crazy from all the baggage she carries around in her life?

Don't really know if those exist anymore, if you come across any, let me know.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I've got no beef with Lady Gaga. I'm probably one of the few on here who sees something innovative in her. She's trying to be a modern day Madonna but I like it when she doesn't try so hard. Additionally, she's in show business. With every single female artist selling records with sex appeal nowadays, you have to do something different to be noticed. And Gaga is definitely being noticed. See how that works?
I would say that the change you speak of is societal, not just exclusive to women. Also, if you're going around saying that things used to be a lot better than they are now, then you're ultimately belittling your own time and existence.

I have a problem with this because I don't believe that women nowadays are any less 'real' than women 50 years ago. Gaga, she's a performer, I don't know if you have ever performed on stage in front of an audience before but it takes commitment, determination, courage and mad skill to be able to deliver that kind of thing. That's real to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

The point of this thread was to compare women from 50 years ago to the women of today and to observe and analyze the differences and possible causes. I in no way stated that women are any less real today rather that they are just different and Lady Gaga was just used as an example to personify the modern day woman as she is a well-known name.

That being said I don't believe you would ever see a woman 50 years ago wearing a dress made of meat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/602440ffb6ab.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
in todays materialistically posessed society "female" sex is used to sell almost everything on television music,cars,candy,clothes,shoes,vacations,ect,ect,then out there in the real world, you'll find that most of them are cold and distant,unless they find out you have $$$$$$$$,then their all over ya! they are mostly fake and they are all actresses saying what men wanna hear...
edit on 25-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Women have been highly suppressed for well Ever.. and to think
that Women couldn't even vote until the 19th C. and weren't
considered human beings/persons until that time. Now, who
made those laws, and who decided that women were subhuman?
Men did. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
they were'nt considered humans? then what were they considered,racoons? so now women have something to prove, that they can be men to www.flickr.com... as compared to this www.recollections.biz...
pictured in these two links ^^^ is whats going on, whats happening to the real women these days
she lies and says shes in love with him...cant find a better man...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join