It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have all the Real Women Gone?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
It is what testosterone drives men to do... be stupid about sex.
Estrogen drives women to be stupid about getting security for their unborn or born children.

It isn't logical, it isn't reasonable, it isn't even fair.

...its also not the whole truth - just a part of it and, imo, not the most influential part...

...people who believe their hormones are the ultimate drivers for everything they do are avoiding personal responsibility... they're the ones that'll say "i just couldnt help it"... sometimes it is true that they couldnt help it but its not because of their hormones... its because they were raised in an environment that tolerated people making excuses for bad behavior...

the way we are all socialized today, too many men (and women) don't realize that they should rise above that level of emotional subsistence and be adults.

...yep, valid point but its really hard (impossible for some) to do that when they're the 1000th generation of men in their family tree who see nothing wrong with screwing anything that'll hold still for four seconds and, then, not giving a damn about the kid they help make - or - the 1000th generation of woman who believes they are not a whole person unless they're attached to a man...

...we're very complex critters...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
if i can finish building the time machine out in my garage, i'll be able to find a happy healthy relationship...

...good sense of humor..
...which way you goin in that thang?... forwards?... backwards?...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

if i can finish building the time machine out in my garage, i'll be able to find a happy healthy relationship...

...good sense of humor..
a time machine that would take me back to a time when love was'nt dominated by lies and greed and it was easy to tell the difference between a man and a woman...i bet theres a lot of people that would like to have a real time machine...see what i mean...>>> www.flickr.com... as compared to www.recollections.biz... its really,really sad..
edit on 23-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

...good sense of humor..
a time machine that would take me back to a time when love was'nt dominated by lies and greed and it was easy to tell the difference between a man and a woman...i bet theres a lot of people that would like to have a real time machine...see what i mean...>>> www.flickr.com... as compared to www.recollections.biz... its really,really sad..
edit on 23-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Gosh, methinx you read too many romance novels.
Yes lets go back to an age where women had no rights, if you had wealth the moment you married those assets and any subsequent children were the property of your husband and your only amusement was the prospect of death in childbirth or busying yourself buying outrageously opulent decor for the home to make your smug husband look awesome to his peers. At least looking through all those catalogues takes the mind off your husbands syphilitic mistress. Those who couldn't find a husband crushed, avoided and desolate by the time they were 25 usually through no other fault than they had no money to offer a no doubt foppish, arrogant gambling oaf. How lovely a life of the upper and upper middle class women...And how few they actually were...

So how about the REAL women?...The women who knew how to handle a gun...The women who's life was so full of looking after the children, the house, the farmstead..Strangling the chickens or going deaf in the mills. Those women who could barely afford the materials to make three dresses in her very short lifetime..One no doubt being a mourning dress...The women who had no fear of entering the gin house for a penneths worth of mind obliteration from the dirge...The REAL men and women who sang the bawdy songs, swore like troopers when the need called for it...When life was this tough do you really think women were polite dainty swooning women?
Real working class men NEEDED their women to become the tough no nonsense battleaxe else most of us wouldn't be here right now would we?

Lets come forward a bit, how about the era around WW2 another time people seem to don their rose tinted doodahs.

As women you were already lucky if you hadn't lost the majority of your male family during WW1 so the prospect of this happening again to their generation was terrifying. To watch all the local lads go off in their uniforms, not knowing if they would ever come back - Or the affluent GI's for that matter can stir a sort of desperate romance in the heart not just the women but the lads too. Courting could be a matter of days, the sexual revolution had begone though they didn't know it then. People where marrying and shagging willy nilly out of this desperation that death would be around the corner.

So what happened then?

A load of knocked up wed and unwed struggling to do everyones job whilst the men were away..Hair in curlers, Hair cut off so it wouldn't get caught in the machines..Carbolic soap, pinnies and woodbines & once a week down the picture house to watch the Pathe and some splendid vasalined lensed film star with false teeth who had a different but equally #ed up life of their own....

So where are all the real women now?..They are your grandmothers & mothers...Yer great aunts..
They are here, they are everywhere...If you don't see them you aren't looking in the right places. You sure as hell won't find them in a celeb magazine or hanging around footballers.
Real role models show you life is tough, men and their money can't solve that for you. Real role models teach you how to fish, cook and look after yourself and others later in life. Sadly more and more young in society have turned away from that but one day they'll realise - some quicker than others that we all have to roll up our sleeves, ditch the bull#e and muck in together with our men else all life and all the suffering of our ancestors will have been for nothing.

Now if you excuse me I have to go tie my hair into a bun, hitch my skirts up and go spread horse manure all over the garden with my boys before my gorgeous hard working fella gets home and knocks me up a fine chicken coop.
I jest ye not..

edit on 23-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
read this, its perfectly expresses how i feel about the subject of this thread...lyricsplayground.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

PHENOMINAL RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::chuckles:: IMO - you are a very well-rounded kind of guy who is def. a keeper.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Was it the fault of the men or the fault of the times that changed how women went from the nourturing mother figure to using Lady Gaga as a role model. Is this what the woman's movement was about?

I think the ladies have adjusted to the current times since the oppression cloud is dissolving away. The cloud still remains but overall they are just adapting. I also think there are many great ladies out there with the proper mindstates its just some are on the wild side more just as the men. So 1 doesnt feel the REAL ladies have gone anywhere they are just busy helping maintain the lifestyles of today, by supporting their households and working next to their men. Nothing like a woman who can go out there and work for what she feel is hers. The independence is kind of attractive because it shows strength in the femals of the species.

edit on 8/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by kro32
Was it the fault of the men or the fault of the times that changed how women went from the nourturing mother figure to using Lady Gaga as a role model. Is this what the woman's movement was about?

I think the ladies have adjusted to the current times since the oppression cloud is dissolving away. The cloud still remains but overall they are just adapting. I also think there are many great ladies out there with the proper mindstates its just some are on the wild side more just as the men. So 1 doesnt feel the REAL ladies have gone anywhere they are just busy helping maintain the lifestyles of today, by supporting their households and working next to their men. Nothing like a woman who can go out there and work for what she feel is hers. The independence is kind of attractive because it shows strength in the femals of the species.

this is what they are adapting to...www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a time machine that would take me back to a time when love was'nt dominated by lies and greed and it was easy to tell the difference between a man and a woman...i bet theres a lot of people that would like to have a real time machine...see what i mean...>>> www.flickr.com... as compared to www.recollections.biz... its really,really sad.

...you'd be SO funny if you werent being serious... are you serious?... hard to tell...

...anyways, good luck with your fantasy... hope your thang dont break cuz i suspect you'll wanna get the hell out of dodge real fast when you realize how much everyone STUNK back then and lets dont even mention all the body lice and other cooties that loved all those heavy puritanical clothes...

...not that you asked for my suggestion but here it is - go back to pre-white invasion polynesia... lots purtier women and a society that had no issues with nudity...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Where Have all the Real Women Gone?

There is no such thing as a real women or even a real man. All of that is just hocus pocus make believe junk.

There are only people and people are strange, and come in all kinds of flavors and types. Some mix well together and some will always clash. But there is no such thing as not having something to clash over or perfect relation. That is just a myth. And some, well there really strange and it would be a waste of time to even bother trying explaining that.

Anyways what I want to say is. Women are pretty much the same as they have always been, and so are men. The world around them however has slowly changed, and so they all change with the world till they change the world, and find themselves in a strange place that they thought they knew.

Which is were they are all at now.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Nope, no bitterness there. *rolls eyes*

You know, the problem with all of your fantasies?? It's that old saying. "No matter where you go, there you are."

YOU are the problem with you not having successful relationships, and going anywhere in time or space won't change that. Get some counseling, dude.
edit on 23-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have the answer, it is simple really as it came to me in one of my daily discussions with the Ancient Elder... His whisper foretold of an alien plot where they transfer the minds of females on this planet with a mechanical processing device that emulates females to see if they can create females from technology and thereby no longer need to abduct and impregnate our females.

According to The Master, he claims this has been going on since early 2000... the distraction that is popularly known as "9/11" was to distract people from the major mind-exchange process.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Man I'm hearing all sorts of weirdness in this thread.

The same title but for men was floating around the forum a few months ago.

Listen, the social and environmental terrain has changing over the decades.

We've lost our moral compass. Para-morality rules the day.

Most people, whether male or female in western civilization, are mindless scumbags.

I'm being honest. They haven't a clue what they do, and what impacts this may have on society.

The "real" women and "real" men have been replaced with hollow, mindless scumbags, who lack introspection, critical thought, and heart.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It is what testosterone drives men to do... be stupid about sex.
Estrogen drives women to be stupid about getting security for their unborn or born children.

It isn't logical, it isn't reasonable, it isn't even fair.

...its also not the whole truth - just a part of it and, imo, not the most influential part...

...people who believe their hormones are the ultimate drivers for everything they do are avoiding personal responsibility... they're the ones that'll say "i just couldnt help it"... sometimes it is true that they couldnt help it but its not because of their hormones... its because they were raised in an environment that tolerated people making excuses for bad behavior...

the way we are all socialized today, too many men (and women) don't realize that they should rise above that level of emotional subsistence and be adults.

...yep, valid point but its really hard (impossible for some) to do that when they're the 1000th generation of men in their family tree who see nothing wrong with screwing anything that'll hold still for four seconds and, then, not giving a damn about the kid they help make - or - the 1000th generation of woman who believes they are not a whole person unless they're attached to a man...

...we're very complex critters...

No, no, I would never say that biological imperatives are the proper or even acceptable way to live one's life. And living one's life on that level isn't healthy or mature either. But TPTB know the natural homone-driven impulses and have been aiming the propaganda at our young people especially, to believe that such behavior is the ideal. While this influence has always been around, the media of today is a much more effective tool for spreading that belief, and a lot more kids are buying into it than previously.

TPTB want to destroy America, and crippling our youth with a lack of moral direction and failure to mature emotionally is one of the ways they are doing it. I'm not saying we all need to ascribe to some religion or another, but somewhere along the way, kids ought to learn that living at the purely physical level is limiting, immature and will waste their potential to become the full rounded responsible adults they would otherwise become. They will stay children---in adult bodies--- and be much more easily manipulated and controlled by those who do NOT have humanity's best interests at heart.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a time machine that would take me back to a time when love was'nt dominated by lies and greed and it was easy to tell the difference between a man and a woman...i bet theres a lot of people that would like to have a real time machine...see what i mean...>>> www.flickr.com... as compared to www.recollections.biz... its really,really sad.

...you'd be SO funny if you werent being serious... are you serious?... hard to tell...

...anyways, good luck with your fantasy... hope your thang dont break cuz i suspect you'll wanna get the hell out of dodge real fast when you realize how much everyone STUNK back then and lets dont even mention all the body lice and other cooties that loved all those heavy puritanical clothes...

...not that you asked for my suggestion but here it is - go back to pre-white invasion polynesia... lots purtier women and a society that had no issues with nudity...

Oh no no no! He couldn't go there with all those godless heathens! *rolls eyes* That isn't innocence, ya know.. it's pure evil!!! *lol*

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

But TPTB know the natural homone-driven impulses and have been aiming the propaganda at our young people especially, to believe that such behavior is the ideal. While this influence has always been around, the media of today is a much more effective tool for spreading that belief, and a lot more kids are buying into it than previously.

...imo, its just the age-old generation gap and it appears to be worse because the population has grown so much...

...in the late 50s when rockNroll bloomed, all i heard was - "its the devils music!" and "if we dont outlaw that crap, its the end of society as we know it!"... heard the same again in the 60s and, gosh, lets dont forget the squallin that was done over youngers telling religion to shut the hell up or when the 70s feminists started making changes in the over-indulged male-dominated work force...

...i know some believe the elite or the federal government alphabet agencies were the instigators of all that - but - i was there and i dont believe thats the case... i believe it was just absolutely normal rebellion against an archaic system - and - i think thats what we're seeing now among the youngers...

TPTB want to destroy America, and crippling our youth with a lack of moral direction and failure to mature emotionally is one of the ways they are doing it.

...the elite are definitely not on our side but they're not going to literally destroy all of us (not even most of us) cuz that would directly affect their coffers... we peons, lol, are part of a massive machine... some dont realize that... some only recognize the big gears in the machine (like the military industrial complex) and rant on them incessantly without the awareness that they themselves are a little bitty cog in the same machine...

...as for the moral direction of our youth - i think thats highly over-sensationalized and not just by the elite who control our media... christianity (the most powerful political block in the usofa) is doing WAY more than their fair share of putting out the over-sensationalized hooey that everythings going to hell cuz people dont wanna bow to their archaic bs anymore - but - thats nothing new... they've always been that way - liars... now we're supposed to believe their newest lie that islam is going to take over the usofa, as if that would be worse that what christians did when they invaded...

I'm not saying we all need to ascribe to some religion or another, but somewhere along the way, kids ought to learn that living at the purely physical level is limiting, immature and will waste their potential to become the full rounded responsible adults they would otherwise become. They will stay children---in adult bodies--- and be much more easily manipulated and controlled by those who do NOT have humanity's best interests at heart.

...i sorta agree but think a lot of folks take those kind of things too far and, imo, its all about protecting their ego rather than properly preparing their kids for adulthood...

...far too much pressure is put on some kids by some parents who want to live vicariously via their kid's life... some parents have always done that - many with good intentions - but - the bottom line is, their control methods teach the child to be dependent on them rather than be independent and thats a receipe for disaster, imo...

...cant blame kids for being immature cuz thats just how kids are... few come out of the shoot as perfect as me (jk)... when my kids hit puberty, they were no longer children to me and their father... they were young adults and we supported their very-normal need to question (with respect) everything... they made mistakes but thats how you learn... "dont do that cuz i said so" is the idiot path...

...the moral majority (or whatever they call themselves now) totally screwed up concepts of what a mature brain is, what a minor is, what an adult is... back in the early vietnam era, they'd send an 18yr old to fight a rich man's war but he couldnt vote... thats changed but, now, you have to be 21 to buy alcohol but you can still go to war and kill folks at 18... makes no sense at all...

...and this newager theory that a brain doesnt fully mature until you're in your late 20s or 30s is just absolute junk designed to make people think youngers need more governmentally enforced control... funny (in a putrid way) that they started pushing that hooey when over-priviledged mental midgit gwb was prez...

...btw - what the hell was the topic of this thread?... o'yeah, i remember now - where'd da real women go...
...so that we dont get fussed at for going off topic a tad, i'll tie this in by saying that REAL WOMEN dont need anyone telling them how to raise their kids, especially not some anal retentive religious freak with political aspirations... (hope that tie-in works, lol)...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

But TPTB know the natural homone-driven impulses and have been aiming the propaganda at our young people especially, to believe that such behavior is the ideal. While this influence has always been around, the media of today is a much more effective tool for spreading that belief, and a lot more kids are buying into it than previously.

...imo, its just the age-old generation gap and it appears to be worse because the population has grown so much...

...in the late 50s when rockNroll bloomed, all i heard was - "its the devils music!" and "if we dont outlaw that crap, its the end of society as we know it!"... heard the same again in the 60s and, gosh, lets dont forget the squallin that was done over youngers telling religion to shut the hell up or when the 70s feminists started making changes in the over-indulged male-dominated work force...

...i know some believe the elite or the federal government alphabet agencies were the instigators of all that - but - i was there and i dont believe thats the case... i believe it was just absolutely normal rebellion against an archaic system - and - i think thats what we're seeing now among the youngers...

TPTB want to destroy America, and crippling our youth with a lack of moral direction and failure to mature emotionally is one of the ways they are doing it.

...the elite are definitely not on our side but they're not going to literally destroy all of us (not even most of us) cuz that would directly affect their coffers... we peons, lol, are part of a massive machine... some dont realize that... some only recognize the big gears in the machine (like the military industrial complex) and rant on them incessantly without the awareness that they themselves are a little bitty cog in the same machine...

...as for the moral direction of our youth - i think thats highly over-sensationalized and not just by the elite who control our media... christianity (the most powerful political block in the usofa) is doing WAY more than their fair share of putting out the over-sensationalized hooey that everythings going to hell cuz people dont wanna bow to their archaic bs anymore - but - thats nothing new... they've always been that way - liars... now we're supposed to believe their newest lie that islam is going to take over the usofa, as if that would be worse that what christians did when they invaded...

I'm not saying we all need to ascribe to some religion or another, but somewhere along the way, kids ought to learn that living at the purely physical level is limiting, immature and will waste their potential to become the full rounded responsible adults they would otherwise become. They will stay children---in adult bodies--- and be much more easily manipulated and controlled by those who do NOT have humanity's best interests at heart.

...i sorta agree but think a lot of folks take those kind of things too far and, imo, its all about protecting their ego rather than properly preparing their kids for adulthood...

...far too much pressure is put on some kids by some parents who want to live vicariously via their kid's life... some parents have always done that - many with good intentions - but - the bottom line is, their control methods teach the child to be dependent on them rather than be independent and thats a receipe for disaster, imo...

...cant blame kids for being immature cuz thats just how kids are... few come out of the shoot as perfect as me (jk)... when my kids hit puberty, they were no longer children to me and their father... they were young adults and we supported their very-normal need to question (with respect) everything... they made mistakes but thats how you learn... "dont do that cuz i said so" is the idiot path...

...the moral majority (or whatever they call themselves now) totally screwed up concepts of what a mature brain is, what a minor is, what an adult is... back in the early vietnam era, they'd send an 18yr old to fight a rich man's war but he couldnt vote... thats changed but, now, you have to be 21 to buy alcohol but you can still go to war and kill folks at 18... makes no sense at all...

...and this newager theory that a brain doesnt fully mature until you're in your late 20s or 30s is just absolute junk designed to make people think youngers need more governmentally enforced control... funny (in a putrid way) that they started pushing that hooey when over-priviledged mental midgit gwb was prez...

...btw - what the hell was the topic of this thread?... o'yeah, i remember now - where'd da real women go...
...so that we dont get fussed at for going off topic a tad, i'll tie this in by saying that REAL WOMEN dont need anyone telling them how to raise their kids, especially not some anal retentive religious freak with political aspirations... (hope that tie-in works, lol)...

I'm not saying that TPTB are rocket scientists.. they aren't. Their agendas are mismanaged and misapplied all over the place. And they are starting to fight among themselves. See what not being persecuted will do to a group?? hahha Plus, from what I see, they've been at this 'trying to enslave humanity' thing for millennium, and haven't succeeded yet.. the dark ages was the best they've done so far, and we got out of that trap too, eh?

Anyway, I do see that they won't succeed, but none the less, that is their intention behind a lot of the propaganda aka 'news' we see every day. To weaken us mentally (teaching us only to believe what we see on TV and other 'approved' new sources and NOT think for ourselves); morally (and I don't mean the false morality of organized religions all of which were written by these same TPTB along the way under their many guises thru the centuries); physically (both thru body damaging drugs and 'uncurable' disease, as well as GMO foods and all the rest of the stuff that is making us so sick all the time) and emotionally (trying to get us to live in fear by reporting only bad news, falsifying information that makes things seem worse than they are and so on) which is all designed to make us more amendable and more easily manipulated into being 'slaves' versus citizens. Plus they're trying a lot of other things too, but those are the most obvious.

And actually, although the feminist movement did get infiltrated and thrown off track by TPTB (one of their typical strategies for breaking opposition), the movement itself was directly in response to the growing awareness that we women were forced into a role of subservience that was both unfair and unacceptable, and we weren't going to take it any more now that we could take care of ourselves better, and were no longer as dependent on men.

Basically this enslavement of women was because women are much more aware spiritually/psychically. TPTB knew they had to be shut up, discredited, 'brought under control' by men who were far more easily controlled by religion/logic than women, because women were far more likely to see and know about stuff TPTB didn't want seen or known about, via our stronger connection to our feelings (and it's attendant attachment to the unconscious mind and thru that, the racial unconscious).

So that is how they dealt with women, and that is why, still, there is such a strong opposition to women's rights of equality in churches. The christian church did more to assist in women's subjugation than any other tool TPTB had both here in America and in Europe, and it irks them no end that many many women have managed to get out from under their thumbs.

Oh they still try to discredit us, for sure. Oprah's probably made a deal with them that she won't wander into the psychic stuff, and in exchange, they leave her be. Powerful credible women are a real threat to them, and they get watched very closely. If she does start into that realm of stuff, watch how fast they'll try to take her down.

And really, if TPTB had their way, there would only be a million or so of us. They don't need or want a large population working for them... we are way too hard to control. And if this last take over bid of theirs works (I'm pretty sure it won't), be prepared to see humanity quickly downsized by the billions. That's part of what the WWII death camps were about when they sacrificed their own people to test how to get rid of large amounts of dead bodies efficiently, inexpensively and quickly.

edit on 23-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

...another good read - thx...

...btw - the concentration / death camps in germany (as well as the previous forced segregation of jews) were just a newer version of how christians in the usofa handled the ndn problem... hitler greatly admired the genocidal maniacs called our "founding fathers" but lotsa people dont wanna see that correlation cuz it messes with their wittle bitty ego...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

...another good read - thx...

...btw - the concentration / death camps in germany (as well as the previous forced segregation of jews) were just a newer version of how christians in the usofa handled the ndn problem... hitler greatly admired the genocidal maniacs called our "founding fathers" but lotsa people dont wanna see that correlation cuz it messes with their wittle bitty ego...

Not sure what you're referencing with the 'ndn problem'. I know some members of TPTB came over to America at it's founding but I haven't gotten much clarity yet at how things went during that time. We ended up with a constitution that gave us the right to bear arms and have an armed revolution if we felt our government had be overtaken subversively by people not chosen by us and who were about enslaving us, and all that.

That right there says to me that either some of the Illuminati had broken away from Europe, and were trying to keep the European Illuminati from coming in and taking over here too, trusting that if they treated us Americans better, we wouldn't use those arms against them. Or else, another group dominated that time who had backing from the 'angels' aka the E-l*th (we mispronounce it to be Elves) who's value systems are very much about freedom, liberty, justice and other seemingly core 'American' values. They do run under the guise of angels and archangels, in part to be more acceptable to humans. We can handle 'angels' and be happy about it; not so sure most people could handle the idea of interacting with Elves though.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Not sure what you're referencing with the 'ndn problem'.

...say n... say d... say n... now say em fast... get it?...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join