Where Have all the Real Women Gone?

page: 1
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Just had to give the other side of the coin to the other very good post here on ATS.

www.bostern.com...

The women today are far different than years past and some would say their elegance and demeanor has changed from what was once respectable to .... well turn on MTV and you will see the change yourself. Of course there are still very beautiful and intelligent and caring women who deserve the utmost respect but on a whole I have to ask...What Happened to you?

Was it the fault of the men or the fault of the times that changed how women went from the nourturing mother figure to using Lady Gaga as a role model. Is this what the woman's movement was about?




posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm a woman and I find it insulting that you think I'm a fake one.

Lol..

Marylin Monroe was on the cover of playboy with nudes....what's a "real" woman?
edit on 8/19/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)
edit on 8/19/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Um....Why you are of course


Pleasure to meet you hehe


+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ha ..Lady gaga is NOT my role model..Madonna never was either.

If you ask most women over 20..I doubt they would say lady gaga is their role model.

As far as real women..I guess its a matter of perspective. I chose to stay home and raise my kids when they were small..because we could afford it.. (though I did work part time occasionally in those years )

There was nothing that I wanted more than to be there for my kids ...but it was a few women who looked down on me..and judged me for it...like I wasn't being a REAL woman.

edit on 19-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Who says you can't be sexy and smart at the same time. I got big tits right, I like to show cleavage...... yet I hold a vast store of political and historical knowledge.

Sexy doesn't mean dumb, stupid, or a floozy. I guess Sarah Palin ruined it for all of us.
edit on 8/19/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)


+40 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I like women as well.

I like old fashioned women, and new wave GRRLS. Skinny women and big boned, full figured ladies. Nurturing mothers, social sisters and beguiling temptresses. I like girls who dress like Lauren Bacall, sing siren songs and ballroom dance. I also enjoy strippers, and tattoo'ed ladies with body piercings and bad attitudes. I like sinners, saints, whores and housewives. I believe that Lilith and Eve were both vastly underrated in that tired old book about old Jewish men. I like witches and sluts, and stay-at-home moms who dote on their children and keep a clean house. I like tramps who never do the dishes, and queens of industry who take on the glass ceiling with a grin while smashing through the BS.

I don't try to sleep with every woman I meet. After all -- I am married to a beautiful woman who has never stopped growing, learning and changing. At 45 -- she dreams of being a geologist in lieu of retirement. I sometimes look, often admire, and occasionally lust after all kinds of women, but I save all of my love and strength for the woman I adore the most. The mother of my children, and the architect of my dreams.

I for one am thrilled that women can be anything they wish to be, with as few boundaries as any man. I don't want to keep them on display like a porcelain doll, or locked away in a neat little box. I never want to own or control a woman, and I won't pretend to know what is best for them. I adore them the way they are: My lover, my wife, my daughter, my mother, my sisters, my friends.

Your good ol' days never existed. Real women are everywhere, and always visible to a real man.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Sexy doesn't mean dumb, stupid, or a floozy. I guess Sarah Palin ruined it for all of us.



She didn't help


Seriously though, I never got the attraction to the air heads and bimbos. I love an intelligent woman. You know?

I think a big part of the problem is that men put so much importance on looks.....

Sure, looks are great. But for those of us who are not shallow.....There are much more important things.

The real women are all over the place.....Men are just too busy checking out their boobs to notice.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32
 


Can you tell us what you think a real woman is. Maybe some examples of role models you resonate with, like June Lochart, Harriet Tubman........

What is your deffinition of a real woman?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32
 


Like it or not when you take God out of human dealings all that you are left with is a whore. It might be a Great Whore, but still a whore.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Real women are everywhere. LADIES, on the other hand........


I remember hearing about the old days when a man wouldn't dare curse in front of a lady.
Now, ladies are scarce. Women curse as much as men, if not more in some cases.
Call me old fashioned but there used to be something called class, and it went out of style years ago.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
They ran off with all the real men.

2nd line


+4 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by kro32
 


Like it or not when you take God out of human dealings all that you are left with is a whore. It might be a Great Whore, but still a whore.


I've met more Christian whores than Atheist ones....


Just saying.

And if it is just a matter of having God in your life, you should maybe tell that to those pervert whore priests that molest children.
edit on 19-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Who says you can't be sexy and smart at the same time. I got big tits right, I like to show cleavage...... yet I hold a vast store of political and historical knowledge.

Sexy doesn't mean dumb, stupid, or a floozy. I guess Sarah Palin ruined it for all of us.
edit on 8/19/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)


Pics or it isn't real...Or they aren't real...or...

Had to say it!



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
I like women as well.

I like old fashioned women, and new wave GRRLS. Skinny women and big boned, full figured ladies. Nurturing mothers, social sisters and beguiling temptresses. I like girls who dress like Lauren Bacall, sing siren songs and ballroom dance. I also enjoy strippers, and tattoo'ed ladies with body piercings and bad attitudes. I like sinners, saints, whores and housewives. I believe that Lilith and Eve were both vastly underrated in that tired old book about old Jewish men. I like witches and sluts, and stay-at-home moms who dote on their children and keep a clean house. I like tramps who never do the dishes, and queens of industry who take on the glass ceiling with a grin while smashing through the BS.

I don't try to sleep with every woman I meet. After all -- I am married to a beautiful woman who has never stopped growing, learning and changing. At 45 -- she dreams of being a geologist in lieu of retirement. I sometimes look, often admire, and occasionally lust after all kinds of women, but I save all of my love and strength for the woman I adore the most. The mother of my children, and the architect of my dreams.

I for one am thrilled that women can be anything they wish to be, with as few boundaries as any man. I don't want to keep them on display like a porcelain doll, or locked away in a neat little box. I never want to own or control a woman, and I won't pretend to know what is best for them. I adore them the way they are: My lover, my wife, my daughter, my mother, my sisters, my friends.

Your good ol' days never existed. Real women are everywhere, and always visible to a real man.


Yes.
You, sir, are indeed a "real man". If only there were more of you...you "get it" all, totally. Your lady is a very lucky woman indeed. Kudos to you!



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32
 


Woah, KRO... This is a huge topic... and I'm glad you hit on it.

Yet, this topic is what brings me the greatest grief and sadness. I don't even know where to begin, but I'll allow the emotions to echo and see where things flow... Ok, too much energy, here's some...

The Social Paradigm - Happier Abroad is a website that shows how women have been turned into masked monsters ever since the Feminist movement. 'Natural' and nurturing women are all but gone in the Western world, it has been replaced by 'Me, Me, Me.' www.happierabroad.com... These are amazing articles that dissect the social matrix and leave us lonely men enraged.

The Planetary Paradigm - To control a race or even a planetary system for that matter, there is no better way than to do it through manipulating the feminine. The feminine represents the subconscious of the entire race and through distorting their desires and awareness, everyone is set off-foot. Men are no longer brought up to be men, women no longer women. All sense of morality comes to a halt and the insanity of this prison planet continues strong, unopposed

The Spiritual Paradigm - The feminine represents the subconscious, it also represent the right brain. This is where spiritual insights and all occult power springs from. The feminine has been suppressed on this planet because of it's magnificent power! The ability to manifest and alter reality on a quantum level is natural for an awakened women, yet powerful men have also harnessed such techniques. Seeing beyond this reality requires invoking and embracing the feminine nature of things. Intuition is more than you thought it was... The Sword of Truth had to be returned to the Lady of the Lake.

These paradigms are extensive.

Beyond that... I could also talk all day, then some, about the changes women are going through as our Earth Mother triggers her own processes. I want all women that are feeling physical pain and abnormal, stressful cycles to know that they are experiencing the connection to this Planet and the Divine Feminine more profoundly than us men, as she is about to give birth to a new reality here, and soon... Have no fear and live through the heart.

Hehe, still with me? Here's another perspective on male-female dynamics... www.nityama.com...
edit on 19-8-2011 by ImplodeThisExistence because: Wake up people, some of those replies above were super shallow.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
l am a woman and would love a guy like you. If a man loses his interest in women, he loses it for his woman too.
edit on 19-8-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32
 


Still OP with all I have read and all that is the truth on this thread..this is big. What is it for you?

Allison Armstrong.

I took these classes when my husband I and were in a bad way. This is not easy but worth it. One cannot just look to the past wistfully and say where are the good old days, because you are more complex and so are women.

Allison, she is very conservative. No blame games. No feminist stuff and no macho stuff.

I took all four courses and my husband came to the last day of the final course. We looked at each other and just got that it was total nothing coming between us. But in a world like ours, a couple has to be strong and brave and fight off the darkness, especially when children are involved.

Could you be looking for a fantasy? And just missing the new lady? Allison can help you. The new lady/woman looks different today and sends different signals. She is often reclusive, self sufficient, well you will see. BUt it does not mean she does not want her gentleman. Many times she has given up on him finding her.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hell yeah!
Finally something I can agree with you about kro32 100%.

I was wondering if someone was going to make a thread about this, but I didn't want the hassle of dealing with what I figured would have been a mass of misunderstanding by the female community.

It inst an insult to want women to be respectable, beautiful, and nurturing people. This is the essence of the female persona in my opinion I guess. Even though they can still be empowered as they want to be without losing the other qualities that are so tied into being womanly.

Now days though, it's basically a all out war against those virtues I mentioned above.

Star and flag kro32,...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
The women today are far different than years past and some would say their elegance and demeanor has changed from what was once respectable to ....


...what a load of hooey, kro man...


...theres always been women that were adventurers and rebels... theres always been women who didnt have a maternal instinct... theres always been women who could ride a horse and rope a cow just as a good as any man... theres always been women who were exceptional hunters (my mom was one but we cant let her hunt now cuz she's crazy as a loon)...

...its just a misogynist myth that females are naturally dependent on males...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
real women and real love died when women stopped wearing dresses and started acting like men





new topics

top topics



 
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join