It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel continues to bomb Gaza, Hamas calls end of truce, PNA want international intervention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Israel has accused Hamas of the attacks on the bus, now they are bombing Gaza. Egypt is protesting over the deaths of their soldiers by Israelis.

Hamas has officially denounced their two year truce with Israel after continuous bombings on Gaza. There are heaps of posts coming in from twitter:

Here is a link. (If it doesn't load the updates for Gaza, just type it in on the search bar):

www.monitter.com...

As of currently there seems to be little sources:
Here are some:

blogs.voanews.com...

www.jpost.com...

www.youtube.com...

news.xinhuanet.com...

The PNA has called for international intervention!
edit on 19-8-2011 by daaskapital because: another source

edit on 19-8-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

its not because of the bus its because stupid arab fanatics shot 4 rockets today from Gaza into northern israel. So Hamas broke the truce now let Gaza burn...

Stupid palestinians never learn...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

The whole situation began with the bus

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

ya an attack on israeli civilians and escalated after rockets were shot into israel. Go spin your propaganda someplace else.

i even posted a link to a video with pictures for you:

"The Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted a Grad rocket fired from Gaza at Ashkelon Friday evening, at around 10 pm. Altogether, terrorists fired 17 rockets and a number of mortar shells at Israel on Friday."

www.ynetnews.com...
edit on 19-8-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I am not trying to promote any type of propaganda. There is no need whatsoever to criticise me on the basis of a conflict in the ME. Israel sholdn't be allowed to break international law.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

The whole situation began with the bus

The whole situation began 50,000 years ago when homo sapiens reached behavioral modernity

link   

yes but palestinians can send terror cells into israel to kill civilians and intentionally shot rockets at israeli towns and its civilians? You are a hypocrite.

And as an american i tell you the world would be better off without these primitive palestinians. The only mistake israel ever did was not transferring them out of israel after the six day war...

link   

I agree, let's not forget that the Palestinians supported Hitler in World War 2, Saddam Hussein during the Gulf War 1990-1991, and even elected Hamas in power. Hama kept lobbing rockets to Israeli cities.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I don't want to take Israels side nor Gazas side. However, why would Palestinians attack Israel a month before an election for a Palestinian state?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
why dont we just for get about all the them over there. pull every one out except some camera men and make a reality tv show out of it. take some bets drink some beer and watch a tv show called the entertainment of people, lol.

i would watch a show and take some bets on something like that, would u?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

That would be the best tv show ever

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

because they are stupid for one. and two they have many factions some of which dont want peace.

Point being israel is retaliating after the bus attack and the rockets shot into israel. So who cares why the Palestinians did it.

Why is Asad killing his own people in Syria? Who knows the Arab mind…

If you are not taking sides why did you post this news and in such a one sided manner. Unless you are only posting news for ATS points?

Either way im not going to keep your racist post alive and no one else should.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I sir am not racist.

Why is it that noone can post something about the ME without being called names and criticised. Piss off mate

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Again, If you are not taking sides why did you post this news and in such a one sided manner.

Dracula out

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I do not mean to post threads in a biased manner. I am soory if you took it that way, or if you took it offensively. If you care to read my thread history, i actually posted yesterday about Gaza bombing Israel.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

From August 8 Israel Today:

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Sunday warned that the Palestinian Authority is planning to unleash a new wave of violence against Israel in conjunction with its bid for UN recognition of a Palestinian state at the UN in September.

The Palestinian leadership "is planning violence and bloodshed on a scale that has yet to have been seen here," Lieberman told reporters at the Knesset. "The more they talk about their wish to operate in the diplomatic arena, the more I see preparations for violence and bloodshed."

Lieberman said the basis for his assessment is recent efforts by the Palestinian Authority to organize massive marches on Israeli army checkpoints and on Jerusalem to coincide with the UN vote.

Source

edit on 19-8-2011 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19-8-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

I don't want to take Israels side nor Gazas side. However, why would Palestinians attack Israel a month before an election for a Palestinian state?

think about it.

they are stupid.

it's the whole vic/sympathy thing.

using that card for a long time.

i hope they get the state, it will make it easier for israel to deal with a rogue aggressive country on their border.

and palistine will be held to the same standards as israel, i hope.

good by hamas!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

agreed...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yeah,lets kill all Palestinians,and the Arabs are all stupid and suicidial,and all Muslims are Terrorists...

Why does that remind me of Nazi-Germany and the Holocaust? Ah yes,because it sounds exactly like that! Are you out of your Mind? Do you even know what you are talking about? Do all brainwashed Americans think like you? That all Muslims,Arabs or Palestinians should be eliminated?

Sometimes People like you make me sick

And get that in your Head before you try to blame someone without the full Story.

And Israeli Bus was attacked by Terrorists (by the PCR),Hamas denied it was them. But Israel knew just Minutes after the Attack who it was (yeah right) and attacked Gaza without Proof,without anything. THEY BOMBED CIVILIANS even after they killed all of the Terrorists. And they are still bombing them. What should Hamas do? Sit still and lets Israel kill more Civilians and deny the Attack all day long without doing anything?

Who has more to gain from this "Terror Attack"? Palestinians or Israelis? Think before you answer please.

And no,ím not a Nazi (i just know you are gonna call me that after my Rant...)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

dont want all of them killed that would make for a short tv show

really why do they fight between each other, is it like a gang over here. eye for an eye? if it is like that why do we put poke our head in there affair? just let them duke it out and watch it and make sure it does not spreed to other country's that are not involved, eh.

<<   2 >>

join