It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all awakening as ONE, and it is QUICKENING! (beautiful video inside)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
my belief is that we come into existence, but the lifeforce or observer entity we have is really part of something greater and after death we become one with it, im afraid that this oneness is also a nothingness,
something just doesnt make sense, if you become part of everything, you lose yourself, all i know about life is me, the only way we are even here talking about these concepts is because we are ourselves, the only way we see the world is through us, how will we see it if we are gone and part of this oneness? its confusing

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
maybe thinking about the term we created call the "ego" that self interesting thing...
..it is this person and the person taht you guys have become through this life and processing the data you were given that enabled us to even understand this oneness, does it hold when we are gone....it just seems that all I know is myself, i cant lose it, is this my ego speaking? and if so how can i shed it? how can anyone shed it? when it may be the very thing that prevents us from being one blob of consciousness and enables us to be individuals, because it is the very thing that drives your self interests isnt it? it is the very thing that makes you think in the "I" form.....would we all be here talking to each other from different perspectives as distinct unique people if we did not have this thing called the ego making us different from the world around us, the ego does know understand "it" or the whole , or the universe, it is what gives the illusion(maybe, maybe not) of there being distinct people and not just one thing.......

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

dear humbleone and subjectivelife
are you guys seeing the message that I saw in the video? I mean I already want to be on the spiritual path, but does going with the flow mean we let ourselves die together by a natural disaster? or do we go back into the forests with nature and into the mountains and caves and meditate?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420

dear humbleone and subjectivelife
are you guys seeing the message that I saw in the video? I mean I already want to be on the spiritual path, but does going with the flow mean we let ourselves die together by a natural disaster? or do we go back into the forests with nature and into the mountains and caves and meditate?

My take on it is this , and this is from many, many other sources I have read and experienced during meditation; Earth is moving to a higher density/ dimension. This is a schedualed thing, Divinely coordinatied, it will be a thing of wonder. You can't stay on Earth in the 3rd dimension because, Earth will be uninhabitable in the 3D. Please see www.lawofone.info... No matter what underground bunker you think you will be safe in....there will be no where to hide. .Earth will evolve into a 4th or 5th dimension planet, it will be in another realm. Earth will evolve to a Utopian World in the 4th or 5th dimension/density. From what I have read, Utopian Worlds are protected. Even if you have the technology to get there, if your not supposed to be there, you will be prohibited. So once you are there, no one can ever come in and screw it up. In this Utopian world, all will be one with the Planet, our Planet, Mother Earth, a sentient being and a living thing. If you don't like the aforementioned paradigm you can opt to hang on to the system as it presently is on 3D Earth. In which case, if you are Service to Self to a very high degree you can move on to a 4th or 5th dimension Service to Self Planet. If you are undesided or lukewarm, you will undoubtably go through the death process and be moved to a 3D planet to continue the lesson in the 3rd dimension. I think that in the final analysis, the choice is up to each of us. So deside quickly and once you have desided, focus your intention on it. I would highly recommend regular, daily meditation and prayer (two seperate things). Try to remember that when we move to a higher density, thoughts may manifest into reality quickly or instantaneously, so watch your thoughts....fear nothing, know that you are a spiritual being going through a physical existence. Have faith and trust the Divine plan. Know that everything is part of the Divine Plan. Love really is the answer. Love, Light, and Wisdom to all of you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
but humble one

why is it earth going through these changes and not us, maybe the earth is already in a different state than us and as we expand our consciousness and awareness we become more in tune with what is around us?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

thank you thank you thank you! I do want to live! and I do want to exist in the 4th and 5th! So I guess pure meditation is where I begin!

any thoughts of drugs that may be used to heighten vibration such as lsd and mushrooms or dmt?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have heard it said that each one of us who are on earth at this time are here because we are the strongest of the strong.

Originally posted by subjectivelife
i wonder why it is us that gets to go through this stage, it makes it feel like my life is a movie, even more lol, mores reason to think im special or something, as are all of you

i have an honest question guys, after the japan thing did you guys feel different? ive always been very philosophical, in college i took classes all geared around learning about the brain, the mind, and consciousness....physically, spiritually.....but the way i think now is just off the charts, and not even think, its how I FEEL, i feel my thoughts, things are much realer, i dont know how to put this feeling into words, and it all started after that japanese earthquake, i couldnt sleep, to this day it changed my sleep schedule, i fall asleep at 7 in the morning and sleep till 12.....my pineal gland gets no time in the dark to produce melatonin and dmt, is this why ive been feeling a different consciosness? life feels much more real, my childhood is a vague reflection, i can no longer put myself in those shoes, this moment is giving too much stimulation,the now is expressing itself exponentially in me......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Great Video. It really made me look at my life and realise that material objects are off no value compared to nature, love and happiness.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420
this explains almost everything

i wish you guys had an embed for vimeo

vimeo.com...
it is an hour long

it's also on YouTube:

edit on 6-9-2011 by EmilNomel because: (no reason given)

thank you for posting this nice video

edit on 6-9-2011 by EmilNomel because: forget to say "thank you for posting the nice video"

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I just watched this video, and with it being past their estimated September 5 time period, I am curious what happened that could coincide with their thoughts no the prophecy?

Besides that, it was a well done video.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Heres a few thoughts to consider..

Wether someone may call it a "quickening", or an "awakening", these are only words that each of us give meaning to through our own personal experiences.

This is why many of us do not see eye to eye on many levels, based on these interpretations.
All the information we need to know is HERE, embedded within life all around us regardless of how one another chooses to view it. It is our goal to interpret what we sense around us into a positive and peaceful experience.

...Day by day I am beginning to believe I am living the same path of a long haired, bearded man, I think you know his name.
I do not submit to or follow any religion, but I believe strongly in his his teachings and life's work. What he believed in I know and feel the same. Unity.
In the last year I have spiritually awakened and obtained only a fraction of what some may call Christ consciousness.

I am well on that path now, and its because of a very simple lesson I have learned in my 23 years of life...
Harder said than done (but what comes easy?) one must avoid becoming influenced, and instead learn to seek the answers from within. Meditation is one suggestion, but does not require sitting in a dark room lotus position for 9 hours. All it takes is a little self reflection once in a while by thinking about your daily life and what you do in it. This is what defines you. Have a cup of hot tea and just go take a walk or look at a sunset. Just be positive and STOP CARING WHAT THE OUTSIDE WORLD THINKS!!!

I suggested to a friend..this is YOUR life. Why arent you doing whatever you want? I said, pretend you have a virtual reality helmet on that surrounds your entire field of vision. Now, if you pretend to be in a virtual world or "simulation", you'll think that your actions do not affect this reality and therefore become self aware that you are free to do whatever you want..TRY IT.

Now apply it.

Life is the same way, only we are EDUCATED (poorly) to abide by laws and rules that "regulate" or govern society, which in turn limit our potential to think OUTSIDE the "system". If you realize this but think, well what do I do if I have no cell phone or car? reread from the beginning, then ask yourself this question again.

If you read it and still feel the need to ask that question...your on your own from here.
If you figured out an answer, lucky you. Your beginning to think outside the box.

All it takes is a very simple approach, by applying very simple principles to your life.

So what are you waiting for?
Got that 9-5 job to wake up to tomorrow morning?
Hmmm?
Alright, have a goodnight.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I would like to hope all people are finally awakening to anything more than what they conceive of life right now. I'm all for that. I think that even though we are all ONE, while here we are quite apart for the experience. True awakening is an individual act. Good luck to you all on that path.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
i wish people would stop saying "quickening"

Yeah I feel like I should start saying things like "There can be only one":

regardless,, this One thing is gonna pass like gas

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I just believe that this is the end of kali yuga en.wikipedia.org...
and we shall come into satya yuga en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join