It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all awakening as ONE, and it is QUICKENING! (beautiful video inside)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

S & F

This video does a remarkable job explaining possibilities of the near future. It never says it's fact, but has strong evidence to support the claims throughout. This film resonated like crazy with me.

Whether any of this comes to fruition, I for one see unpleasant times ahead for many. The fear and propaganda machines are in overdrive it seems. But like the film says, some will see these upcoming changes in our group collective consciousness as part of "the way." Which at the end of the film, it is requested to extend a helping hand to those around us who grasp on to our old ways of thinking (materialism). To break the chains and be set free.

In all, great film. Suggest it to others.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Quite a Divine work of Art.

please forgive the second line.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i wonder why it is us that gets to go through this stage, it makes it feel like my life is a movie, even more lol, mores reason to think im special or something, as are all of you

i have an honest question guys, after the japan thing did you guys feel different? ive always been very philosophical, in college i took classes all geared around learning about the brain, the mind, and consciousness....physically, spiritually.....but the way i think now is just off the charts, and not even think, its how I FEEL, i feel my thoughts, things are much realer, i dont know how to put this feeling into words, and it all started after that japanese earthquake, i couldnt sleep, to this day it changed my sleep schedule, i fall asleep at 7 in the morning and sleep till 12.....my pineal gland gets no time in the dark to produce melatonin and dmt, is this why ive been feeling a different consciosness? life feels much more real, my childhood is a vague reflection, i can no longer put myself in those shoes, this moment is giving too much stimulation,the now is expressing itself exponentially in me......

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
The world shall be in great awe when they shall see the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit.

And I shall slay the beast, cause I am fearless

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
hmmm i typed in universal consciousness changing in 2011 and got this weird article......

www.cosmostv.org...

honestly all i know is that life did not feel like this as a kid, it feels like completely different realities. am i just going crazy as i become an adult? am i trying to learn and grasp too much in such a short time? this world is becoming more and more mysterious, iam getting frustrated, i just want to know what the hell is going on...

i was thinking about how when i was a kid(growing up in the early 90's), i could sit down and read a book for hours calmly, now i cant even come close to reading 20 pages without getting up or thinking about something else? i wonder why ADD is such a big problem now? one of principles of the brain is stimulation causes life, when you are born any part of the brain that does not receive stimulation does not receive neurotrophic growth factor(food for the brain essentially) will die out, theyve done this with cats, place them in a dark room from birth and then take them out, they never learn to see, because there was a critical period for development and they did not receive any light necessary to stimulate their occipital lobe and hardwire vision, so going along with the stimulation hypothesis, i believe in our times we are used to watching tv, going on the internet, devouring knowledge in seconds, how can you compare a book to a 2 hour run on youtube where you can learn about the universe? so then we blame the kids when we force them to sit and read a book where they will receive much less stimulation, its like trying to give a crack addict sugar, this is simply not wanted by their brain and they walk away to stimulate themselves with things that send in much much much more data into their brains.......
now what we need to realize is that the mind adapts very quickly and we could already start showing consequences or abilities due to our living in a constant data streaming world, this could be changing our consciousness as well as the many other things going on.....

the days we grew up in and lived seem so far away.......i cant help but question what is this world that iam in.....
edit on 20-8-2011 by subjectivelife because: added more

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i am not sure if an somali warlord whos eating small children to gain mystical power or a tutsi who is putting his machete in a womans vulva to rip her baby out in front of the village to show his dominance is thinking of a united world...sry for the graphic words but learn some truth...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleedout1975
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Not only do I want people to stop using the word "quickening" ad nauseum, but could people also try and curtail excessive usage of infinite comas and periods when separating ideas or emphasizing a pause?

Wow didn't know this forum belonged to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

The world shall be in great boredom when they realize the topless pit is the same as the bottomless one, and that this Jesus character is best friends with BEAST.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Thanks for posting this great video.

It certainly rings true with me, for the most part.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I personally think every time she speaks of vibration and frequency, like it has to do with our pineal glands opening making us able to see things that we don't normally see in this 3rd density, notice how she said we will see many mythical and never before seen creatures? (dragons, unicorns, minotaurs, centaurs, etc) is it not possible if all our glands were active to see their spirits on this plane?

I mean the many times I've smoked dmt, I've seen the vibration rise up super fast until I leave my body, I saw faeries once surrounded by beautiful colors, is this the earth we were MEANT to see?
edit on 20-8-2011 by jyze420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
i am not sure if an somali warlord whos eating small children to gain mystical power or a tutsi who is putting his machete in a womans vulva to rip her baby out in front of the village to show his dominance is thinking of a united world...sry for the graphic words but learn some truth...

And some must experience these and those horrors to understand the lesson. Me? I Just need some reading, a lecture or two and maybe a quiz. An easy quiz, nothing too difficult and I got it. I got the lesson. Thank you very much. No. I mean I really got it because I know that if I don't get it, the next lesson is not as pleasant. AND if you still don't get it? You get an even unpleasantER (take that grammar Nazi!) lesson. No machette's in volvo's for me. Please, I'm good. Believe me, I have learned. It's taken a trillion years, but I have learned. Be humble or you will be humbled . When the Cosmos tries to give you a lesson, listen, take it to heart and then put it into practice. If you're like me, you hope to hell that you still don't screw it up. But if you do, it was Divine intent anyway. Light, Love & Wisdom to you all.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
i wish people would stop saying "quickening"

Me too. Makes me feel like i should be armed with a sword and beheading enemies in street fights.

"There can be only one!"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
there is no inner peace... if there was we would all be living in utopia,... new age is of the devil, ... just like how hippies embrace communism.. embracing this new age crap will be the end of you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
i wish people would stop saying "quickening"

I wish people would not post A-hole comments without at least giving the video/OP a chance.. Me? I think its awesome and im only 20 min in.

P.S. If you do not agree with a post, move along... "If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all" You my friend are farther down the ladder of any kind of awakening or goodness compared to the rest of us.

Deebo
edit on 20-8-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
there is no inner peace... if there was we would all be living in utopia,... new age is of the devil, ... just like how hippies embrace communism.. embracing this new age crap will be the end of you.

And let me guess, Cristianity and Jesus will set us free right?

Can you explain how it would be the end of someone, as opposed to someone following a philosophy you can agree with?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by JesusLives
The world shall be in great awe when they shall see the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit.

Could you possibly be any more vague if you tried your very hardest?

You're a regular Nostradamus.

i think he is identifying the new age belief system with the beast otherwise known as the devil

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectivelife

Read more: www.cosmostv.org... Thank You, a very interesting article. I also read on that web site an article from April of this year. I found this quote from the Article which is titled something to the effect of Report to President Medvedev, Comet Elenin under intelligent control, " Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov`s report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in direct contact with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun. ". Calleman, ET MAN, et cetera...a whole bunch of folks talking about it.

edit on 20-8-2011 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

it creeps me out to think that our destruction(if it happens that is, not sure what i think, im confused) might not be random, but calculated, like earth or something sees our progress either as evil because we hurt things, or that we are really close to reaching states of consciousness or building computers to such an advanced state that we will not be just parts of the universe anymore and will not think in its interest, but in our own(like when a company gets too big and does not care about the interests of its country or people, cough america cough....)
do we need to be knocked back a bit? is this what happened to civilizations before ours? were they even more advanced? after all, there is such a thing as something being too smart for its own good, too aware....for example i often wonder why weve even achieved such consciousness and awareness where it brings us constant troubling thoughts about our purpose and why we are here, clearly stressing the body and doing damage....

i just dont think anything is random anymore....

also this whole 2012 scare, honestly is it just me or is it, itself, the scare, it doesnt matter whether it happens or not even, it itself, has started to change people, the way we think, are we just panicking and trying to cope? whats going on man......
edit on 20-8-2011 by subjectivelife because: added more

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast

There is Utopia and it is on the horizon. You have two choices my freind. The first choice is Utopia, which means service to others, living with nature, peace, love, beauty,truth and LIGHT. A Utopia timeline is off limits to anyone not of the proper frequency. So you won't be bothered by malevolent entities. Or you can choose the Dystopian time line which is a continuation of things as we know them now. The caveat to the latter is that things are going to get bad, very bad. The total destruction of the Earth. You will start over on another 3D STS planet after the death transition and continue the lesson. In synopsis, two time lines are available and all you have to do is choose which one you want to be on. It is as simple as that. Now you may think I am a nut or a whackjob or what ever, but I have laid it all out for you and didn't sugar coat it. So choose and set your total being on your choice. You must be serious and committed. Good luck and nothing but the very best of wishes for you and yours.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectivelife

This is planned. It is all part of the Divine plan of our beloved Prime Creator. I think I experienced some grieving emotions last week and I think that is natural. We will be saying goodbye to life as we know it. I was suprised I actually grieved over it? Now it is starting to hit me. Things will be better that our wildest dreams. So go with the flow, steady as she goes and stay calm and centered even though those around you are not. Help when you can but don't waste time and energy on those that refuse to hear. It is their choice and one must respect that. Spiritual Evolution, that is where we are headed. All you have to do is DESIRE the upgrade.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join