It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any info about religion in the eastern hemispere?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Howdie,

I am an American citizen, I believe in the luthren religion, but have an open mind about other religions around the globe. I havent been able to travel around the world, yet so I need your help. I am interested particularly in what the Japaniese and Chinese people believe in. I realize that there are probly more tha one religion, but what is the most widely believed? I know that in India they believe in budah, does that spill over into Japan and China as well?

Any information about any particular religion that is not well known would be greatly apreciated. Here are some religions that I would like to know about... Wicka, Rasta, Budaism( im not sure if thats the right word :@@
, pritty much any religion becides catholic and other religions that came from it. Any links of info you can provide would really help.

Im particularly interested in what they believe in Japan and China so any info on those 2 countrys would be super.

thank u,
Stump

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
dude, i suggest you start a search on the internet. go to the library, try an encyclopedia or something.

The major world religions and Eastern religions, type any of these in any search engine Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Ba'hai Faith i assume you know Islam, Christianity and Judaism

Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, Buddhism found on the Indian subcontinent.
Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Islam in China

I believe this is sufficient information to get you started. Enjoy your reading.

[edit on 8-19-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
uh..
thanks.
some links would of been nice, but ill take your advice.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
A good place to start is Here
Lots of info there on different world religions with plenty of links to other sources.

top topics

join