It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US News & World Report OWNED as they try to exclude Ron Paul- Wahaha!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This media mainipulation is NOT funny. When attempts to exclude a candidate as popular as Ron Paul are this evident, any proclamation of democracy is hypocrisy. It is truly sickening the amount of manipulation we as a society are willing to take from so-called News. We might as well rebrand any news network and call it what it obviously is. PROPAGANDA!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Maybe the Citizens of USA need to make a Commercial reminding people to Register ahead of time
in order to Vote and then make it all about Ron Paul and how he has 80% of the Vote that's being
hidden. An Ad like that would make everyone start thinking about him. Maybe a subliminal one like
the opposition have always done, something people will remember. Call it The People's Voice.
edit on 20-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Well of course... Most of us on ATS already know this, and its not a shocker, thats why we can laugh it off...

Look at Hilary Clinton calling for more propaganda a few months back, saying alternate media is reaching alot more people, and they(MSM/govt media) need to step it up....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
lol @ "picked unlikely nominee Texas Rep. Ron Paul "

Nice wording.

Don't forget the notorious cliche source...'but many say'.

What 'many' are those who say?
They all say the same thing about who can take on Obama? And there were many?

Here is better.

Though many, many more stood other, with Paul.
As other wins, unlikely many say still and lament.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Really??? Wow...

I joined ATS because I wanted to read from like minds.

I continue to be amazed by how many people think that the president has any decision-making power.

It almost nauseates me to see that ATS 'supports' Ron Paul or any other candidate.

One man? Really? Wow.

Members on here talk about government conspiracies and the "Illuminati" and the "NWO" and in the next breath are excited about a single man as candidate?

Seriously??? I may not have seen any UFOs or Chupacubra today, but I know when a new fairy tale has been published.

Disappointed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
In another poll, US News and World Report tries to exclude Ron Paul from the vote, and 59% vote "Other".

Screenshot I took of the results after I voted!

Story and poll here:
www.usnews.com...

They are doing anything and everything they can to exclude him. But it's not working!

ROFL!

friggin palin out classes everyone!!

lol!!!

how do you explain that!

ya it's not a valid poll?

ok guys.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok then, what's your Alternative Solution then? because all you're doing is opening
and closing your mouth without offering one.

So the President has limited power, i think most people are aware of that already
nothing new there.

Originally posted by knowseriously
Really??? Wow...

I joined ATS because I wanted to read from like minds.

I continue to be amazed by how many people think that the president has any decision-making power.

It almost nauseates me to see that ATS 'supports' Ron Paul or any other candidate.

One man? Really? Wow.

Members on here talk about government conspiracies and the "Illuminati" and the "NWO" and in the next breath are excited about a single man as candidate?

Seriously??? I may not have seen any UFOs or Chupacubra today, but I know when a new fairy tale has been published.

Disappointed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

I never said that I had a solution. I was trying to communicate my disappointment.

As ATS, why can't we just discuss candidates instead of outwardly supporting???

We all, deep down, know what is going to happen. Promises then elected then disappointments.

Savior or brilliant politician?

I suppose this is my watered down heroic side. Pitiful, huh?

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is truly phenomenal. Ron Paul is really getting big. If his success continues they won't be able to censor him any longer. He is something of a revolutionary figure.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You know, I'm very liberal, disagree with Ron Paul on most issues, and am very skeptical of conspiracies, but this is the first time where I'm really starting to think the media and GOP higher-ups are purposefully screwing with Paul. They're making this incredibly blatant, and I find it disgusting. Ron Paul is anything but corrupt, so why are they trying to remove support for anything other than political motivations? We're supposed to decide who we want to run our country, the media needs to stop ignoring the candidate they should pay attention to most right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

41% Rockefeller sock puppet Globalists
59% Patriot Statesman

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Look, i agree that this will most likely end in a similar scenario as every political generation
has and will continue until there is nothing good left and corruption takes over every
aspect of society, which it already has mostly.

But people are still looking for some
kind of Hope to make things better atleast bearable anyways, because that's just what
people do. It's that good part of humanity still intact. I also realise that everything people are
saying about Ron Paul right now, they said about Barak Obama.

If Ron Paul has any kind of blood connection to the rest of the Presidents, then i'm sure that
will be the calling card for approval. Everything will end it's just how it will end, is still unknown.
The 'when' i think, will be sooner than later. That's all.

I never said that I had a solution. I was trying to communicate my disappointment.

We all, deep down, know what is going to happen. Promises then elected then disappointments.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

Well you are right in that the president has very little actual power himself, he wields tremendous amounts of influence and can sway public opinion, which can cause ripples throughout the 3 branches of government. While a president may not be able to legalize marijuana himself, he can certainly put the pressure on the people who can (that's not the best example, I know, it was just mentioned earlier in the thread).

If anything, the Prez mainly serves as a scapegoat for people to blame for how #ty the last four years have been.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Akasirus because: Typo

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The people of the United States have never, ever picked the President of the United States.

We are a Republic, not a Democracy.

The Electoral (Rothchilds) College picks the US President.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
bump in the night from the uk..
kx

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Even being reported in British left wing paper The Guardian

But what of Ron Paul, who came second? The Texan congressman, outspoken libertarian and Tea Party idol got a mere 152 votes fewer than Bachmann. Where was the analysis of his campaign chances or – better still – a debate over his policy positions.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
I feel like if Ron Paul isn't elected this go around then we'll be just like Iran when they "elected" Mahmoud Ahmadinejad... They knew the election was rigged..

Who knew it was rigged? Ahmedinejad is hugely popular in rural areas and amongst poor folks. The elections weren't rigged.

That would be like saying the recent British elections were rigged because a lot of people don't like David Cameron.

Just because you don't like a decision doesn't mean it was manufactured.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Even being reported in British left wing paper The Guardian

But what of Ron Paul, who came second? The Texan congressman, outspoken libertarian and Tea Party idol got a mere 152 votes fewer than Bachmann. Where was the analysis of his campaign chances or – better still – a debate over his policy positions.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I noticed the BBC didn't mention him in one of their video reports the other night. Not sure if they are doing now, but annoyed me at the time.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
The extent of the media to cover up his name is becoming absurd. Almost everybody I talk to that has heard of him are definitely voting for him in 2012. I have also started to help people realize that if they want to get him onto the ballot, they need to register as republican.

Ron Paul is the last chance our country has.

You gotto realise, that even if RP gets 100% at the polls, he'll still lose because it'll show he only got 1%...

The next Commander and Chief will be who ever the current administration wants in there..!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
TV and MSM is a WMD weapon of mass deception, used by the govt on its own citizens. What a sad sorry state we have allowed our selves to be put into by the people we elected. Its about time people started to take back control of our world , away from these mad men we call politiciens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join