It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin and its relation to Illuminati numerology 11 and 13 - too damn good to be true!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
reply to post by Kaiuk

Numerology requires you to add everything up and reduce to a single digit, there is no subtraction in occult mathematics.

No it does not, you can subtract or divide if you want to.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yea it is their business, agreed, but then they use those dates to stage false flags and make towers magically crumble killing my fellow brothers and sisters and ruining my childrens chances of experiencing freedom, that then becomes my business.

Ok, so now it's YOUR business.

And what are YOU planning on doing about this?
edit on 19-8-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

reply to post by Kaiuk

Numerology requires you to add everything up and reduce to a single digit, there is no subtraction in occult mathematics.

ah i see... can you explain why please?

It has to do with a fundamental belief that only 9 numbers exist (1-9), 11 and 22 being considered super/magic/master numbers. I'm not an expert on this area I'm just very interested in it because it has applications in Math that make it much more simple than traditional math. Google search will give you days of material to read on it, but one of the best explanations I've heard was from Marko Rodin and his ABHA Torus model.

To answer why there is no subtraction, I can't be 100% sure but I believe it has to do with the ideology that everything in the universe either multiplies or divides in patterns, subtraction is a Human invention, multiplication and division are "God's math".

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Numbers and dates are just tools invented by people to help us better understand and order
the world around us. Can you explain why you believe they hold some kind of magical property
of supernatural prediction/prophesy , and how it works, thanks..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
wanna see something spooky,,,,,ooohohohohohoh

Hang Seng 19,399.90 -616.35 -3.08%

thats right,, as we speak,,,, ohhhhhooooo

-616.35,, ohhh
what if???

the stock market stops at ,,,,

aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

There is no "magic" property to numbers. Its just that the illuminati consider these numbers to be extremely sacred. Just like the Bible is to Christians and the Quran is to Muslims.

These dates only provide a small glimpse of the full picture, hence it may not be the key to fully unlock the NWO/illuminati plans. I'm pretty sure they take into account of everything from geographical latitudes/longitudes, to planetary or star alignments or the plane number which is going to be hijacked etc.
edit on 19-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Yea it is their business, agreed, but then they use those dates to stage false flags and make towers magically crumble killing my fellow brothers and sisters and ruining my childrens chances of experiencing freedom, that then becomes my business.

Ok, so now it's YOUR business.

And what are YOU planning on doing about this?
edit on 19-8-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

Protecting my family and loved ones from their sick games is on top of my list.

How? Glad you asked...

Self sustaining farming, reducing dependency on the "system", becoming more energy efficient, educating who ever has open ears, coexisting with nature, setting up a trade network for goods and services if/when the # hits the fan. You are welcome to throw me your suggestions, but I do not plan on protesting for 9/11 truth or doing any of the other non sensical things people think will actually change something.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

reply to post by Kaiuk

No it does not, you can subtract or divide if you want to.

Maybe you're right, but I'm pretty sure occult mathematics doesn't allow you to "subtract or divide if you want to" , there's probably a more concrete method than free will.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

how are you able to tell the difference between an illuminati "false flag" and a normal terrorist attack? or are there no terrorists?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
So the comet is a member of the Illuminati?!

Probably not. Maybe her daddy Nibiru is. He'll be by in a while. We could ask him.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Maybe you're right, but I'm pretty sure occult mathematics doesn't allow you to "subtract or divide if you want to"

yes it does, you can do anything at all with "occult maths"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

IMO whenever you have the UN and NATO involved is obviously a false flag operation i.e Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. Unfortunately sometimes, there are the odd terrorist attacks when some extremists influenced by false flag attacks implement them on any given date without taking into account the esoteric meaning of numbers too much.

It's a dirty game and nobody is willing to clean it.

edit on 20-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Maybe you're right, but I'm pretty sure occult mathematics doesn't allow you to "subtract or divide if you want to"

yes it does, you can do anything at all with "occult maths"

Numerology, in and of itself, is neither mathamatics, nor science. It is a crude attempt at making Gematria available to the uneducated (those without serious esoteric education ... most of yall)

Gematria is a componet of the Qabalah. Gematria allows only three opeartions upon an idea (number) mutiplication, addition, and division. Subtraction is NEVER allowed (to do so would be to diminish "God").

The individual numbers are not sacred, or "holy"; they do however, represent distinct "idea". And, this is the problem with the OP. Simply mentioning the numbers 11 and 13 says nothing, and is, bor the most part, wholly worthless. Until you know the meaning of thse idea.

11 ... The great magical number. This is a very important idea as it encompassas the whole of the Universte, and Man himself (6 & 5). It is a general number of Magick, or, energy tending toward change.

13 ... Unity and Love.

Peace and Understanding

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

ah. Now lets play sesame street shall we? i will be the count and use your number system. 1(ah ah ah) 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,.... 97,98,99, 1-- ..... can you explain here? Where be mah zeroes? its a base ten system not base nine...

www.youtube.com...

counting starts at 1:20

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

1st off this isn't MY game by any means, I do not claim to have invented it.

2nd, zeroes are place holders, not considered a numbers in Numerology. 10 reduces to 1, so does 100, 1000 and so on.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

BTW: Both those dates add up to 9!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join