It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin and its relation to Illuminati numerology 11 and 13 - too damn good to be true!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
On September 11th 2011, Comet Elenin is closest to the Sun at a distance of 0.482 AU.
On October 17th 2011, Comet Elenin is closest to the Earth at a distance of 0.234 AU.

Comet Elenin was discovered on December 10th 2010 which was the 344th day of the year in 2010 so 3+4+4 = 11

September 11th 2011 is the 254th day of the year so 2+5+4 = 11
October 17th 2011 is the 290th day of the year so 2+9+0 = 11

Also, from October 17th 2011, theres still 76 days left of the year so 7+6 = 13

Whats the significance of 11 and 13? They're none other than favoured numbers of the Illuminati/NWO!

Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee. Take special notice that the 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine. You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13. The Constitution has 7 articles and was signed by 39 members of the Constitutional Convention. Read more here: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

If we look at Gen 14:4 from the Bible, we read 'Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED. www.blueletterbible.org...

The world is ruled by the 13 richest families of the illuminati:

1) The Astor Bloodline
2) The Bundy Bloodline
3) The Collins Bloodline
4) The DuPont Bloodline
5) The Freeman Bloodline
6) The Kennedy Bloodline
7) The Li Bloodline
8) The Onassis Bloodline
9) The Reynolds Bloodline
10) The Rockefeller Bloodline
11) The Rothschild Bloodline
12) The Russell Bloodline
13) The Van Duyn Bloodline

Read more about them here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

On the US Seal, there are 13 leaves on the left olive branch with 13 berries. 13 stripes on the middle shield. 13 arrows on the right. 13 stars above the eagles .. 13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon. 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis. There are 13 blocks top to bottom on the pyramid.

This is but a tiny fraction of the prevalence of the Illuminati numbers 11 and 13 in the world. Don't even get me started on the illuminati symbolism of 9/11 as I'd like to keep this thread related to Comet Elenin only!

Could all this illuminati numerology surrounding Comet Elenin be just coincidence or is there something more to it? I do not believe we are going to witness an Extinction Level Comet Impact, but the passing of Comet Elenin will result in some surprises to worldly affairs being manipulated by TPTB/NWO/Illuminati

edit on 19-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So the comet is a member of the Illuminati?!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

No lol
. I just find it interesting that the dates when Comet Elenin is closest to the Sun and Earth corresponds to the illuminati numbers 11 and 13.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

No lol
. I just find it interesting that the dates when Comet Elenin is closest to the Sun and Earth corresponds to the illuminati numbers 11 and 13.

So the Illuminati placed the comet in orbit?

I'm seriously not following you.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Now thats funny!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
you realize that you could pull so much significance out of nearly any date... for example, today is the 19th of august. if you 19-8= 11.... its clearly the day of the illuminati

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
All i can say is a Fransican Order,,, (Guy with The Birds,,, ),,
a Catholic Splinter Group,, if u will,,
Split from the Cathlic Church,,
(on the Aug 17th,2011,, Rome Destroyed,,Guys,,)
Those guys were Franciscan,,,Portugal,,, Fatima guys,,,

And they split from Rome,
over,, prophecies,, and interpretation,,
good thing they banished,
burning,
or split by horses,
or,the raack,,mmm yes master ,,
or the iron lady
or
edit on 19-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I actually think you're research is quite interesting! Could you elaborate more on how this all ties in with Comet Elenin please? Thanks! S&F

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

The illuminati look for precise dates which reek of the numbers 11 and 13 whichever way you look at them otherwise their plan could backfire. It is almost like recipe/ritual for disaster - make one mistake and the whole operation crumbles. They are also very clever not to carry out false flag operations during generic dates like 6/6/2006, 1/1/2011 or even the coming date of 11/11/2011.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

No lol

No, probably not. But they do worship numerology, and 9, 11 and 13 have been occult numbers from the start. I cant put it past TPTB to do some drastic rituals for this comet on certain key dates.

9/11 we all know about, but 10/17/11 can also be interpreted by many as 1+0+1+7+2+0+1+1... which adds up to...yup you guessed it 13!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

Numerology requires you to add everything up and reduce to a single digit, there is no subtraction in occult mathematics.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

can you give me some proof of that statement? like other times things have happened on these dates?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247

Originally posted by cluckerspud

No lol

No, probably not. But they do worship numerology, and 9, 11 and 13 have been occult numbers from the start. I cant put it past TPTB to do some drastic rituals for this comet on certain key dates.

9/11 we all know about, but 10/17/11 can also be interpreted by many as 1+0+1+7+2+0+1+1... which adds up to...yup you guessed it 13!

So then the answer to OP's question "is there anything significant" is "no".

This is just a case of a comet being a comet.

How you worship it is your own business.
edit on 19-8-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Fascinating break down, Op.

I've always been interested in numerology. Especially the number 17.
Here's a few facts and symbolism surrounding this number:
www.ridingthebeast.com...
www.biblestudy.org...
lightworkers.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(number)

And for this link, be sure to scroll down for the significance of number 11:
members.cox.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
reply to post by Kaiuk

Numerology requires you to add everything up and reduce to a single digit, there is no subtraction in occult mathematics.

ah i see... can you explain why please?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
All i can say is a Fransican Order,,, (Guy with The Birds,,, ),,
a Catholic Splinter Group,, if u will,,
Split from the Cathlic Church,,
(on the Aug 17th,2011,, Rome Destroyed,,Guys,,)
Those guys were Franciscan,,,Portugal,,, Fatima guys,,,

And they split from Rome,
over,, prophecies,, and interpretation,,
good thing they banished,
burning,
or split by horses,
or,the raack,,mmm yes master ,,
or the iron lady
or
edit on 19-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

and the Fransiscan guys have a finger print of this "messiah"
and they have a mug shot,,
from the Movie Damien?????

lol,,
and started with a genetic string,
sequenced in a lab,
well thats another story,,,

BELIEVE it or NOT.!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

The numbers 11 and 13 are often the basis of false flag operations carried out by the Illuminati/NWO to strike fear to the people into making them unite against the wrong foes and scapegoats i.e. The Muslims were the scapegoats of 9/11.
Recently on August 17th 2011, Israel was attacked by "terrorists". Interestingly enough, that date was the 229th day of the year so 2+2+9 = 13 AND there were 137 days of the year remaining so 1+3+7 = 11

We could probably well expect another false flag operation on October 17th 2011 because September 11th 2011 is just too obvious to the majority of people.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yea it is their business, agreed, but then they use those dates to stage false flags and make towers magically crumble killing my fellow brothers and sisters and ruining my childrens chances of experiencing freedom, that then becomes my business.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
2+3 = 23 oh noes 23 the chaos number!!!
1,2 buckle my shoe = shoes are for walking
3,4 knock at the door - oh noes its them, ssssh pretend were not home
5,6 pick up sticks - to defend yourself
7,8 bolt the gate - just incase
9,10 Here we go again - complete cycle

So here we have 1 - 10 with hidden secrets. Watch out or the Bilderberg will eat you!

Complete nonsense.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

I intend to create a thread about the relation of these numbers to world events in the future.

But if you want more examples, I'll throw in a few:

6th August 2011 was when the London Riots happened. That date was the 218th day of the year so 2+1+8 = 11 and there were 148 days remaining to the end of the year so 1+4+8 = 13.

20th April 2010 was the date when the BP oil spill occurred which is considered to be the worst ever in history. On that day, there were 256 days remaining till the end of the year 2010 so 2+5+6 = 13. Also interestingly enough, it was also the 110th day of the year.
edit on 19-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join