It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Oklahoma Ex-Marine Sparks Nationwide Manhunt

page: 5
18
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I just found out that Dyer made several videos outlining everything about his court case. He gives all the evidence against himself from the State and also talks about his defense.

He talks about why the government is doing all this to him and backs it up with evidence. So for those who think he is guilty before he is found to be guilty, or for those who just want to hear all the details like myself, here is the first video in the series that he has documented.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8/20/11 by kennylee because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Agreed. The whole 'false flag' thing is turning into the boy that cried wolf.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee
 


thanks for the link to the videos im not gonna come out in full support of this guy but he is starting to make a slightly more convincing case but id wanna see proof that charges were dropped against him as a marine due to his ex admiting to lying(would that not pretty much make her case pointless now? having lied b4?)but im only a few videos in and i must say the kinfe game he seemed to play problay wasent too wise



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG
 


the knife game is nothing more than a game. . . . I bought my kids foam swords. . . .is that wrong?

Maybe wal-mart should take them off the shelves then. . .



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot
 


I'm actually more horrified by how documents could prove your 7 year old daughter wasn't raped - but I really don't want to encourage my curiosity to go there.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lurker007
 


foam no thats silly but dudes daughter did say that it scared her so thats more of what i was going off and i think the knife he was using is one of the rubber ones that looks real either way its not something you want your kid saying to cps at least in a custody or investigative situation



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth
 


Maybe he has proof of what he was doing at the time/place said events happened.

And for him running, maybe he decided enough persecution was enough. Decided to try and live or die as a free man instead of an incarcerated innocent one????



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by kennylee
 


Hmm.. a lone wolf, constitutional patriot is exactly what fox news would love to try to hang on Dr. Paul.


There is your best bet of a false flag as 15 hours ago the Vote Ron Paul 2012 music video was uploaded to (what I presume is) his youtube channel....

www.youtube.com...

False Flag Playbook 101

edit on 20/8/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee
 


Jim Morrison had a lot of people listening to his words but he ended up killing himself and basically drugging and freaking out.

Dyer is like most men, and that is flawed. A good agent can find these flaws and exploit these weaknesses quite easily. They perceived him as a threat and sent a team to deconstruct his life and direct him to a violence situation. He is smart enough judging from his releases to understand what they are doing but he is not prepared for this level of clandestine assault on his life and family. It is sad really. What can you say but I hope this situation is resolved in a peaceful manner.

I expect that his girlfriend was visited by a female agent trained in NLP and guided hypnotic state induction. She planted the rape story in the girlfriend's mind exploiting some weakness in her character as a entryway into her psych. The girlfriend inducted the daughter into some overlaid memories which was enough for the CPS workers to use to assess some justification for removal of the child.

It is important to remember that some CPS workers have been found to be working for child sex rings that serve the elite. There is some Monarch program elements present in this scenario.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by kennylee
 


Jim Morrison had a lot of people listening to his words but he ended up killing himself and basically drugging and freaking out.

Dyer is like most men, and that is flawed. A good agent can find these flaws and exploit these weaknesses quite easily. They perceived him as a threat and sent a team to deconstruct his life and direct him to a violence situation. He is smart enough judging from his releases to understand what they are doing but he is not prepared for this level of clandestine assault on his life and family. It is sad really. What can you say but I hope this situation is resolved in a peaceful manner.

I expect that his girlfriend was visited by a female agent trained in NLP and guided hypnotic state induction. She planted the rape story in the girlfriend's mind exploiting some weakness in her character as a entryway into her psych. The girlfriend inducted the daughter into some overlaid memories which was enough for the CPS workers to use to assess some justification for removal of the child.

It is important to remember that some CPS workers have been found to be working for child sex rings that serve the elite. There is some Monarch program elements present in this scenario.




I beleive the rape charge was made up by his wife, who had a history of trumping charges against him and even later confessed to it. Thegirlfriend was tryingto accomodate CPS by agreeing to take the two year class. Watch all nine videos. Really interesting and horrifying at the same time. He also posted avideo on Aug 18 2011 about what his plans are if he's incarcerated or murdered. Search July4Patriot in youtube and it will show up. I hope he's ok. The house burning down leaves me suspicious though.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky
 


Well... if he had anything in his house that could be held against him when it comes to "pedophilia" it would most likely be digital... which would most likely survive a fire. Being that they haven't found anything like that... I'd assume he didn't burn down the house... A motive is clearly missing.

Also, if critical items to his defense were burned in the fire... one could only assume it was sent by the prosecution.

Not guilty, IMO. I can't fathom how anyone could assume he was... All the transcripts are public record as well... what he is saying in his video logs is indeed true.

This is character assassination and attempted false imprisonment by the government.... As well as blatant kidnapping and falsified police reports by federal agents.

He was found not guilty on the m203 grenade launcher charge... which proved that the federal agents had falsified documents.

There is no empirical evidence, or tangible circumstantial evidence... there is only hear-say by a known liar. This doesn't mean it's not true... but even if it is -- there will always be "reasonable doubt." As such, it should be unconvictable.


P.S.

I know it's hard for a lot of people to swallow that some one who *might* be guilty can roam on the streets, but -- in situations like this, one has to set personal bias aside and consider the facts...

And in this case, there is no motive, no case, just an accusation from a known self admitted liar. If you would have this man jailed, you don't deserve YOUR freedom.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer
 


That is weird. He can't vote and if he really supports Ron Paul he should know he probably himself should not mention him given his current situation. Also.. if he's on the run he should have more important things to be thinking about then getting people to vote Ron Paul.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky
 


The house burning down leaves me suspicious though.


In the article linked below, Dyers mother said that the woman who set the house on fire was not having a relationship with Dyer, but was just an acquaintance. I read somewhere that she was infatuated with Dyer and I will try to find that and link it also.

The linked article below also says that another guy lived in the home and was the one who caught her trying to set the place on fire, and that she even came back again to finish the job. IMO, Dyer had nothing to do with the fire, but I could be wrong, but I really don't think he did.

duncanbanner.com...



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by kennylee
 


Jim Morrison had a lot of people listening to his words but he ended up killing himself and basically drugging and freaking out.

Dyer is like most men, and that is flawed. A good agent can find these flaws and exploit these weaknesses quite easily. They perceived him as a threat and sent a team to deconstruct his life and direct him to a violence situation. He is smart enough judging from his releases to understand what they are doing but he is not prepared for this level of clandestine assault on his life and family. It is sad really. What can you say but I hope this situation is resolved in a peaceful manner.

I expect that his girlfriend was visited by a female agent trained in NLP and guided hypnotic state induction. She planted the rape story in the girlfriend's mind exploiting some weakness in her character as a entryway into her psych. The girlfriend inducted the daughter into some overlaid memories which was enough for the CPS workers to use to assess some justification for removal of the child.

It is important to remember that some CPS workers have been found to be working for child sex rings that serve the elite. There is some Monarch program elements present in this scenario.


Your above statement is spot on. They indeed wanted to deconstruct his life and that is what they did. And yes, I believe they played their MindOps game on ( I believe it was his ex-wife or ex-girlfriend) and planted all that crap in their heads.

If the government wants you out of the way because they perceive you as a threat, they will do whatever it takes to do so. Nothing is out of the question and there are no measures that are too extreme for them.

And yes, it is sad to see this happening and I too hope that it has a peaceful outcome, but I don't expect it. The FBI probably has already issued Shoot on Site orders so they can clean up their mess as quickly as possible..



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
If the government wants you out of the way because they perceive you as a threat, they will do whatever it takes to do so. Nothing is out of the question and there are no measures that are too extreme for them.


...that could be true in some cases... it could also be true that some people use that very common conspiracy theory to cover up their crimes or to gain notoriety...



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks
 


Some people might use this excuse but Dyer isnt one of them..Do some research into him and find out for yourself.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee
 


...some people believe everything they see / hear... i'm not one of those... unless you know dyer personally, you have no idea what he's capable of - and - even if you know him personally, that doesnt mean he's not capable of fooling you...

...btw - i'm neutral on his deal until there are more FACTS, which are few and far between on this thread... i have researched him and was the first to post his youtube video (on page one)... so chill out, buddy... this case aint all about YOU... or is it?...


www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks
 

My apologies Wyn Hawks. I took you wrong. I'm glad to hear that you havent made your mind up yet until all the facts are in. And no, this isnt about me at all. I dont know Dyer personally, but I do have several friends who do and I have had long conversations with them about him.

Also, I have read a lot of correspondence between Dyer and others for the past few years. I have been listening to Dyer and been keeping up with him for the past few years, been going over this case with him since the grenade launcher charge came up. So, I guess I am a little bit biased, in favor of him. From everything I know and have heard from his friends, and everything I have read, I just dont think the guy is guilty.

Is there anything you might want to see about some facts of some kind that I might be able to help you find out about, other than if he is guilty of the present charge? Id be glad to try and help out. I havent posted links to everything about him because they are numerous. But if you had a certain question, I would be more than glad to try and help you with the answer,

And BTW, you have brought some good points up that one should consider in any type of situation. Thanks for your input..



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee
 


...no worries on this end, kenny, and thx for your offer on providing more info on dyer but, unless its info you post on the thread, i'm quite satisfied with doing my own research - kinda quirky that way...



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
reply to post by missvicky
 


Well... if he had anything in his house that could be held against him when it comes to "pedophilia" it would most likely be digital... which would most likely survive a fire. Being that they haven't found anything like that... I'd assume he didn't burn down the house... A motive is clearly missing.

Also, if critical items to his defense were burned in the fire... one could only assume it was sent by the prosecution.

Not guilty, IMO. I can't fathom how anyone could assume he was... All the transcripts are public record as well... what he is saying in his video logs is indeed true.

This is character assassination and attempted false imprisonment by the government.... As well as blatant kidnapping and falsified police reports by federal agents.

He was found not guilty on the m203 grenade launcher charge... which proved that the federal agents had falsified documents.

There is no empirical evidence, or tangible circumstantial evidence... there is only hear-say by a known liar. This doesn't mean it's not true... but even if it is -- there will always be "reasonable doubt." As such, it should be unconvictable.


P.S.

I know it's hard for a lot of people to swallow that some one who *might* be guilty can roam on the streets, but -- in situations like this, one has to set personal bias aside and consider the facts...

And in this case, there is no motive, no case, just an accusation from a known self admitted liar. If you would have this man jailed, you don't deserve YOUR freedom.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)


Actually the reason I find it suspicous that his house burned down is that 1, they said it burned for three hours. Trailers/mobile homes go up like Christmas trees. Burn so fast they are leveld before you can say boo. 2, the "firefighter said "usually there's a motorcycle parked there " ( more smearing? calling him a biker?) 3, It burned and he was gone. I believe they arrested his girlfriend for arson? Now either he did (and we don't know why), or they did it to smear him even more, or he was actually working for them all along infiltrating the militias and he's disappeared. Personally, I think he is innocent. I watched all nine videos plus the last one filmed on 8-18-11 and he is very consistent, very factual, very frustrated. Me and my husband have been in similar situations although not near so dire. Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join