It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dave Chappelle and Hollyweird

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey guys whats going on? I happened to come across this interview a while ago with Dave Chappelle on Inside The Actors Studio. It's a very interesting interview to say the least that took place in December of 2005. He conducted the interview after his 5 plus months stay in Africa.. It is documented that Dave turned down a 50 million dollar deal to continue Chappelle's Show. Dave talks about the mysterys of Hollwood, and the Hollywood environment. Here is a part of the interview. ENJOY...





posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo
Hey guys whats going on? I happened to come across this interview a while ago with Dave Chappelle on Inside The Actors Studio. It's a very interesting interview to say the least that took place in December of 2005. He conducted the interview after his 5 plus months stay in Africa.. It is documented that Dave turned down a 50 million dollar deal to continue Chappelle's Show. Dave talks about the mysterys of Hollwood, and the Hollywood environment. Here is a part of the interview. ENJOY...




This interview has been covered many times. You could use the search to find it along with the rest of his conspiracy theory material.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1
 


Yea my apologies, still trying to find my way around here.. It's not surprising its been covered a lot..



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
While we are on the topic of celebrity's let me tell you that Eminem was pulled into this conspiracy and cannot escape.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
While we are on the topic of celebrity's let me tell you that Eminem was pulled into this conspiracy and cannot escape.


+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1
 


I have never seen this topic or video and I have been on ATS for 6 years. Stop telling people what to do you're not a mod.... re discussing topics are good... as it allows for people for see things they never would have.... such as me in this case.
edit on 8/19/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1
 



Likewise, I have been a lurked for a long time and have never seen this video. Now the question is, who died and made you mod, Mr.jesusavatarguy?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Generally speaking, I don't find too many Americans funny. However, I do quite like some of the stand-up stuff that Dave Chapelle does.

But I'm really struggling to find anything out of the ordinary that he says in this interview... Nothing too strange.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez
 


I kinda Agree with that, There are old threads that I wouldn't even know to look up, so when people post things like this its still informative.

Think its people who authored previous threads going "hey I thought of this first, look at me look at me!"



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy
 


Yea his new album Recovery talks all about that..



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez
 


Yea, i know it's frowned upon to post the same subject that has been covered. I honestly forgot to search to see if it was posted. Nevertheless though it is still a great video in my opinion. Thanks for having my back lol..



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo
 


Do you have the line or song title? I'm interested.

Thanks much if you find it.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
But what is the conspiracy? You sign a contract with the business to do a certain show and character, even though your persona MADE that show, the rights are still held by the company, so its obvious that you will be a puppet to whatever said company thinks will make them the most money...

Is the conspiracy that the companies will diminish your name if you decide against doing what they want you to? Well thats obvious as well, you do wrong to Betty down the street she will try to discredit your name as well.

What exactly is hollywood conspiring at?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by RMFX1
 


I have never seen this topic or video and I have been on ATS for 6 years. Stop telling people what to do you're not a mod.... re discussing topics are good... as it allows for people for see things they never would have.... such as me in this case.
edit on 8/19/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)


Who was trying to be a mod? I'm just pointing out that this interview has been posted here many times previously. What's with the hostility?

And also, it's best practice to do a search before posting a topic to make sure that it hasn't been brought up before. Particularly if the story or interview as it is in this case, is going on 5 years old.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian
 


Ill just throw out an idea, as this is a conspiracy forum.

Imagine you work on a movie or tv show, in any capacity.

Now Lets say all the NWO conspiracies or at least partly true (the whole forewarning stuff in the media).

How do you think everyone involved in THE Lone gunmen show (show predicted false flag similar to 911) and a few months later You see sept 11 felt as they watched those planes hit?

Some where deep in the back of your mind you have to wonder if maybe something was up there wouldn't you?

Now imagine you are constantly getting scripts, say things that haven't even made it to the screen, and you constantly see plot lines coming true in real life... Why would anyone talk after seeing that? especially when someone does they get labeled crazy.

Might get you wondering, Might even make you very afraid of the powerful people in hollywood producing this crap.
edit on 19-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
But what is the conspiracy? You sign a contract with the business to do a certain show and character, even though your persona MADE that show, the rights are still held by the company, so its obvious that you will be a puppet to whatever said company thinks will make them the most money...

Is the conspiracy that the companies will diminish your name if you decide against doing what they want you to? Well thats obvious as well, you do wrong to Betty down the street she will try to discredit your name as well.

What exactly is hollywood conspiring at?

Nobody really knows thats the point, unless your in Hollywood. It just raises some interesting questions as to why a man turns down 50 million dollars and flees to Africa for 6 months. Would you turn down 50 Million?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1
 


Yes, but why would I bother to look up Dave Chapelle on the actors study... on my own, if no one pointed this out to me I would never bother to search.

As a member I appreciate this type of post, I can understand when theres 50 post about the subject in one week, but this is years later.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


Are you serious? Type Dave Chappelle into the search bar and hit enter. Let me know what happens


Oh edit: I see what you mean, so what you're saying is that it's a good thing that topics are regurgitated periodically as it will help to get the new members of ATS up to speed. Sure, let's do that. Let's just keep on bringing up the same topics over and over just incase anyone new joins. Great idea. Why didn't I think of that?


edit on 19-8-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1
 




You misunderstand. I as a member who didn't even know there was a "dave chapel conspiracy" would never have bothered to search for this years old thread...

Now this nice member comes along with a Vid I have 1. Never seen, and B. Would never have looked for.

So I wouldn't have bothered to go Hey you know what I wonder if dave chapel has ever come out against some evil hollywood conspiracy, let me go look on ats. You see the thought would never have occurred to me.

So really, are you kidding me?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I misread your post, and edited before you posted your comment. Please review.

And maybe, it's time to stop bouncing around in the recent posts and start reading some of the older content. If you do that, I guarantee you that it won't be long until you come across the name of Dave Chappelle.
edit on 19-8-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join