It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no Disclosure Ever

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by Violence
I think it's pretty obvious that if there were Aliens here on Earth, as to why they would not show themselves.

Many obvious reasons, but I will leave you with one. What would you hope to achieve by letting the world know that Aliens are here, living among us? It could instil huge fear among the human population and great distrust. These days it's hard enough to trust your neighbour, let alone if you knew the possibility of them being an Alien.

The problem in that case would not be "disclosure", but alien infiltration!

And the fear and distrust would be 100% earned by them.

Don't be a reflexive human hater. A priori, humans aren't intrinsically worse, or better, than any ETs, real or hypothetical. However, it is our planet more than it is theirs. If they are coming here and flying around and not telling us (we do have laws about air traffic control & transponders), that's upsetting and wrong. If they are coming here and infiltrating us without disclosure or permission, that's literally criminal.

If we could fly to their planet we would be on our best behavior and we would NOT do that today. We'd ask permission and start relations. If we didn't have any idea about the type of society and how they would react, we would attempt to figure it out.

If ETs are infiltrating us, then they have clearly failed to ask us permission or attempted to understand us, or given a turd about us. Despite some sharp cultural differences around the planet, 100% of human societies reject involuntary and covert infiltration.

Hmm, what country are you from?

If we flew to their planet, we would be on our best behaviour? I seriously doubt that, and with good reason, we can't even be on our best behaviour when we visit other countries. E.T's are not bound by our human laws and rules/regulations, just because we say it's criminal does not make it criminal if they were doing such things as you listed.

How is this planet ours? Where does it state anywhere in the Universe that this planet belongs to humans and we have the right to do what we want with it, and who can and cannot come here? Even if they have "asked permission", it would be granted by the government, not Average Joe Blow on the street. Who is to say that this has not already happened.

Furthermore on the subject of permission, if I was in a position of power, negotiating with E.T's, and they had the ability to travel to our planet with ease, I wouldn't get up on my high horse and tell them what they can and can't do (within reason?). With the technology for interstellar travel, I'm sure would come great ease to wipe out anything in your way.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I don't think there will be disclosure ever, for the simple reason there is nothing to disclose.

Why do you think all those countries have disclosed a part of their UFO files if there really is nothing to disclose?

List of Countries That Have Disclosed UFO Files and Documents.

www.educatinghumanity.com...

The only thing the government is guilty of is keeping the lie going to hide their black projects, no better way of hiding a black project aircraft than having it reported as a UFO.

I find it quite remarkable that you really believe that all those small but also huge UFOs/UAPs which have been seen since the 30s, 40s until today, capable of speeds, maneuverability which also shows antigravity tech, and luminosity beyond even our current known technology, were/are aircrafts from black projects?

Why then do you think that despite they had/have that obvious extreme advanced technology already in the 30s, 40s until today they nevertheless let their soldiers go to war without that technology or let NASA or the Russian Federal Space Agency using that dangerous rocket and shuttle technology to shoot people into space and to the moon even until today?

Why would they not disclose themselves! why hide behind a human government.. No they would be out in the open either to befriend us or kill us.

They are out in the open because otherwise we would not have the UFO phenomenon and we must have a special/friendly connection with some of the powerful guys up there because we are still not killed.
edit on 20/8/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there will be a disclosure, just for a fact that sooner or later the government will not be able to keep everyone quiet. If not within 5 years then surely within 50 years. (Unless there will be less or no UFO activity)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Disclosure has already happened, just nobody listned.The dumb programmed minds of the public will never be able to accept the ET presence.It will take a new generation of independent thinking public before the truth is accepted.Not the ignorant lazy repeaters that make up 90% of the population we have presently.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I predict there will be a disclosure between 2011-2012, just be patient, they will show themselves in public.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

FAO Rigel 4
You cant possibly know that for a fact mate.
i dont know why you waste your time with this crap
because it means noone will listen to or take you
seriously when you are being factual..
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

I wasn't stating a fact , but an educated opinion.
As far knowing your audience goes, most of you are grasping
at straws and use disclose as your holy grail. I know .... It's "Their"
fault for with holding the truth from you.

Seriously more people will take me seriously, than some of the pathetic arguments that
offered up here for Alien visitation as ser4ious suggestions.

Carry on

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
For the longest time I never believed that Aliens would even want to come here. Especially the way we treat each other.
Not to mentioned I was raised in a religious atmosphere where they believed aliens were demons. (not my belief)
I think much of the disbelief can also come from the ridiculous amount of 'fake' photos and videos people put out there, making it impossible to make an informed decision of whether they exist.

Now that I am much older, and work at odd hours of the night, usually between 2:00 a.m. and 7: a.m. I find the strangest things out there in the sky. Seriously, my husband and I have seen a few things up there that absolutely cannot be from us in any way.

Makes me think, that if they are here or have been here, they have specific purpose and it doesn't entitle being a spectacle in any way. The whole world may not be privileged to that.

Yes. you may be right, we may never have disclosure. Especially not by the government, unless they have something to profit by it.
edit on 20-8-2011 by synnergy because: too early

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens don’t care if we know or believe in them... Maybe they come here for there own reasons, thay may see us as nothing more than dumb animals in a field, do you ask the cattle if it’s ok to come in to the felid? No...So you, ask the farmer and that’s the deal, its need to know and we don’t need to know. They will tell us when we need to know.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Looks like you neglected to answer my question or overlooked it.

How would you honestly react if you were to find out you were wrong? (and "I wouldn't because they don't exist is not an answer.)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
For one thing we cannot keep up to their velocities of travel , so they cannot catch them . Any so called black ops would mean that they have to be stealthy in their approach , not happening with what they ( Gov ) show us to have in our arsenal of tactical abilities . When all they show us is failed economics , how could they ever want us to see yet again another failed attempt on that sort of scale ?

The cloak and dagger tactics they use work against us and not them ( other life forms ) , unless they tried it on them and got caught . Now they have the knee pads on kissing their brown eyed susie .

If going to space to catch them would need to be done , that's not a viable solution either . Since going to the can in space still screws up .
Not like they can make a pit stop to hit the head .

If we have recovered craft , they cannot get any mass production done or we would catch them in the act . Which would uncover the truth . ( new metals or alloys )

Our space travel abilities are still in the stone age in comparison to any other life form that can go from here to there physically or other wise .

Just my opinion that works for me .

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
What's with the glut of Aliens don't exist threads lately? I'm not absolutely sure they do exist, but neither am I absolutely positive that they don't. Here is my response on another thread like this, also answering the question of why they may not have revealed themselves yet:

I wonder how the OP would feel if a government official came out tomorrow flanked by an alien and provided undeniable full disclosure. I wonder if he would:

a) s**t a brick
b) convince himself that it was just government manipulation toward a larger, more nefarious agenda, or
c) say, "What do you know. I guess I was wrong, aliens do exist."

Certainly B would be a believable position and some of what we term UFO's are secret government tech. However I think many people who share the OP's firm opinion on the matter would choose reaction A, and that would not necessarily be a good thing for society until people adjusted to the idea.

Here's a hypothetical for all of those who say, "If they exist, why haven't they fully revealed themselves yet?" Perhaps reaction A is the reason they haven't. Perhaps they have our best interests at heart and are waiting for the society at large to evolve to a point where their presence wouldn't cause widespread panic. And I think as a whole we have. Look at people's reactions to the "War of the Worlds" broadcast and consider how people might react in a similar situation in today's age. In general people are much more sophisticated about such things than they were in the '30's.

Not saying they do or don't exist, but for the sake of argument OP, how would you honestly react if you were to find out you were wrong?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I extend the same challenge to this OP (incidentally, after 23 pages on the other thread that OP still has not answered my question). How would you honestly react if you were to find out you were wrong? (and "I wouldn't because they don't exist is not an answer.)

Sorry, I missed your post.
I am really not sure how I would act!
I suppose it would very much depend on the circumstances.

If said government official stepped out with Alien, and said this is "Dave" He's not from here, and he has been here for 50 years, I might be a bit concerned, but wouldn't sh*t a brick. The logic being if Dave was Predatory in nature, he would have started something with his buddies a long time ago.

If the official stepped out and said, Hi this is Dave he's just landed with thousands of other Dave's then, I would have every right to be muchly concerned. Dave and his mates could be doing anything, controlling the government through mind control, or just plain old hostage scenario. Do what we tell you or your family get's it, coz i know where you live.

Then there is option three. Dave ain't here so it's never going to happen friend. Aliens live in the cosmos not on this good Earth.
edit on 20-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hah! Dave ain't here man. That made me smile. Thank you for honestly answering. I extend the same question to the hardcore believers on the other side. How would you react if ever there was proof that aliens don't exist?(though it is much harder to prove a negative.)

Personally I believe that they do, but it wouldn't destroy my worldview to find out that they don't. However, the bottom line is that until it happens one way or another it's just a hypothetical thought exercise.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by rigel4

Hah! Dave ain't here man. That made me smile. Thank you for honestly answering. I extend the same question to the hardcore believers on the other side. How would you react if ever there was proof that aliens don't exist?(though it is much harder to prove a negative.)

Personally I believe that they do, but it wouldn't destroy my worldview to find out that they don't. However, the bottom line is that until it happens one way or another it's just a hypothetical thought exercise.

To be honest with you, i would be a bit saddened if it were proven that Aliens definitely don't exist.
It keeps my Imagination a little alive.

Peace to you

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't think there will be disclosure ever, for the simple reason there is nothing to disclose.
All we ever hear on ATS is " we are getting close to disclosure", or " that film was hinting muchly about the existence of Aliens on earth".

I have a theory that says that believers need disclosure to be an unreachable thing , so that they can all hang on to the lie that lots of different species of Alien are presently and historically visiting Earth, and are in league with the American government. There is no proof , we tell them, but then they blame tptb for keeping them in the dark. and so the lie is able to continue.
The only thing the government is guilty of is keeping the lie going to hide their black projects, no better way of hiding a black project aircraft than having it reported as a UFO.

Now here's the clincher, If Aliens really were on Earth as frequently and extensively as some people on here believe. Why would they not disclose themselves! why hide behind a human government.. No they would be out in the open either to befriend us or kill us. The government isn't hiding the Aliens behind a Vail of secrecy, because there is nothing to hide.

The day will come when either NASA announces the discovery of life on some exo-planet, or SETI detects a radio signal, and then the existence of life outside our world will be acknowledged, but people here will still scream coverup because said disclosure wont involve flying saucers or greys who abduct and rape people.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I hope that day come in my lifetime, I really do, but this constant deluge of fake ufo's and hopeless attempts
To prove existence of Aliens on earth from delusional folks is really quite sad.
I understand them in some way, they want it to be true so badly, but wanting doesn't make it a fact.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Why do you think all those countries have disclosed a part of their UFO files if there really is nothing to disclose?

List of Countries That Have Disclosed UFO Files and Documents.

www.educatinghumanity.com...

I find it quite remarkable that you really believe that all those small but also huge UFOs/UAPs which have been seen since the 30s, 40s until today, capable of speeds, maneuverability which also shows antigravity tech, and luminosity beyond even our current known technology, were/are aircrafts from black projects?

Why then do you think that despite they had/have that obvious extreme advanced technology already in the 30s, 40s until today they nevertheless let their soldiers go to war without that technology or let NASA or the Russian Federal Space Agency using that dangerous rocket and shuttle technology to shoot people into space and to the moon even until today?

Why would they not disclose themselves! why hide behind a human government.. No they would be out in the open either to befriend us or kill us.

They are out in the open because otherwise we would not have the UFO phenomenon and we must have a special/friendly connection with some of the powerful guys up there because we are still not killed.
edit on 20/8/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

All these countries have listed nothing of real importance or proof. It is just years of reports and
outcomes of reports.
It doesn't mean anything.

If even one country had proof, then that would be enough for me, but none of them do, just reports, the same reports we read about on the Internet or on ATS every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join