It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no Disclosure Ever

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't think there will be disclosure ever, for the simple reason there is nothing to disclose.
All we ever hear on ATS is " we are getting close to disclosure", or " that film was hinting muchly about the existence of Aliens on earth".

I have a theory that says that believers need disclosure to be an unreachable thing , so that they can all hang on to the lie that lots of different species of Alien are presently and historically visiting Earth, and are in league with the American government. There is no proof , we tell them, but then they blame tptb for keeping them in the dark. and so the lie is able to continue.
The only thing the government is guilty of is keeping the lie going to hide their black projects, no better way of hiding a black project aircraft than having it reported as a UFO.

Now here's the clincher, If Aliens really were on Earth as frequently and extensively as some people on here believe. Why would they not disclose themselves! why hide behind a human government.. No they would be out in the open either to befriend us or kill us. The government isn't hiding the Aliens behind a Vail of secrecy, because there is nothing to hide.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've always been interested in aliens visiting us but lately i'm really thinking that you could,and most likely are,right.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Unless the people who call for disclosure hear exactly what they have been hoping to hear for all these years they will always think they are being lied to.

edit on 19-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Thanks for replying, I used to heavily believe myself, but as you said, I too have come to the other side of thinking. Yes I believe in Aliens and lots of them, living among Cosmos, but NOT living among us.
edit on 19-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yep you make a strong point. Why! Why don't they show themselves!

It's getting harder and harder to imagine they can keep this secret for this long.

The problem is I have seen things I really cannot explain. I won't go into detail, but they have significantly changed my view on the matter. So I'm still somewhat of a believer, patiently awaiting possible final disclosure. But I don't join the people out there that keep saying disclosure is due soon.

edit-

One thing I'd like to add. Imagine that disclosure would occur, do you think people could take it? I am pretty confident that it would severely # us up. I don't think humanity can deal with something like that. As Jack Nicholson so eloquently put it in Easy Rider, our antiquated system will be damaged.(or something like that)
Just imagine the tremendous shock!
edit on 19-8-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that if there were Aliens here on Earth, as to why they would not show themselves.

Many obvious reasons, but I will leave you with one. What would you hope to achieve by letting the world know that Aliens are here, living among us? It could instil huge fear among the human population and great distrust. These days it's hard enough to trust your neighbour, let alone if you knew the possibility of them being an Alien.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Disclosure of Aliens seems improbable but we've already had government disclosure of UFOs

edit on 19-8-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I love these determinations and shots into the unknown. Your right "so far" So I suppose you can take solace in that.

Considering all the terrible and wonderful possibilities related to this subject i can see why people would embrace bliss.

But you cant ignore theres something your missing there's something there you cant see.. and its driving you nuts.

it obviously hasn't bothered the right people yet.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Huggiesunrise because: Monkeys

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't know I mean I do agree with the point you make but at the same time I guess I still just believe that their is a possibility for them being out there. Just they may not visit as much as people report and if they are just as advanced perhaps they are watching for now to see what we might do I mean throughout our history we have had strife with one another. No telling what some of us might do when the visitors (Aliens) themselves come. So I guess that would be my response they are merely watching and bidding their time until we can quiet down.

[edit]

I feel like I didn't answer or even come close to saying anything about the post so let me re-phrase. I don't know by government standards we probably wouldn't get a full on disclosure but at times they have to slip up at points as they are human as well. Humans have flaws so it perhaps in the event of a disclosure perhaps it won't be a full head on one but one that is slightly hinted at but is still behind a veil I suppose?
edit on 19-8-2011 by MystiqueAgent because: clarification - answering.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Not from people, no.

But should Aliens ever come here and land in a public place,it will be impossible to cover up.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Something EXTRAORDINARY has to happen like a Nuremberg situation or a Crash with, mass witnesses, photo's and video Evidence. There hasnt been an extraordinary sighting in a long ass time that hasnt been 'Debunked' by people screaming "CGI!!" so its going to be a long time until an event of huge Alien Importance happens.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
Something EXTRAORDINARY has to happen like a Nuremberg situation or a Crash with, mass witnesses, photo's and video Evidence. There hasnt been an extraordinary sighting in a long ass time that hasnt been 'Debunked' by people screaming "CGI!!" so its going to be a long time until an event of huge Alien Importance happens.

Exactly. Something like that situation in Brazil where an entire village was terrorized by flying saucers. (for weeks) I never understood how that incident hasn't become world-news as it is so well documented. But something like that should happen today. Or another crash would be great too. Anything!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
I think it's pretty obvious that if there were Aliens here on Earth, as to why they would not show themselves.

Many obvious reasons, but I will leave you with one. What would you hope to achieve by letting the world know that Aliens are here, living among us? It could instil huge fear among the human population and great distrust. These days it's hard enough to trust your neighbour, let alone if you knew the possibility of them being an Alien.

Exactly. It would drive people nuts.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have heard of mass sightings before, most of them were just disregarded by the general public because it was either children, or a country where religion holds sway over minds. I don't remember them specifically (I'll have to go look them up). I'm open to both ideas. They could be here, might not. Would I fully trust a government coming out and saying, "Hey, we have made contact..bla bla bla..etc."? No, I would not. Unless I experience it for myself. I hear theories all the time, about people behind the scenes. But, I have not seen anything to suggest evil agencies that are plotting against the people. I read about it, I see links, hear stories from other people, but if it wasn't for the internet, I'd be completely in the dark about the whole idea. Aliens, on the other hand...I've seen odd UFO's and had spiritual experiences, even before I went to school. Probably some scientific explanation for all my experiences. For now, I'm comfy just researching and gathering all the info I can. If we ever know the truth, and it results in our death, well then..what a way to go!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One day I would like an answer as to who is making these.
Someone with humour that's for sure.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f852873a6dc2.jpg[/atsimg]
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

edit on 19-8-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
aliens or not. there were coverups, destroyed files, official stories that defy logic - so even if it has nothing to do with aliens, there is plenty to disclose.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If Aliens were here, they might want to help protect our native culture. If they have enough brains to fly here, surely they would have the brains to know that you can't just go interfering with a whole culture. Look at the tribes that have been spotted by plane, in the jungle, still living like stone age people. We have the good sense to realise that we don't have the right to interfere, so they have been left alone and are now protected in all sorts of ways.

Humans as a race wouldn't of done that a hundred years ago, so look how far we've come in a relatively short space of time. Aliens could possibly be millions of years older than us, so I think they would have a sense of what it would do to us if they just rocked up and said hello publicly worldwide. In that respect, your point still holds true

Personally I think there's always the possibility that they are here. Why not ? The universe is vast as are the posibilities. Maybe there's an element of arrogance and self importance in the people who think we are the only living things in this neck of the woods.

That said, the Earth looks like a tiny little ball all alone when you see it filmed from space, wouldn't be suprised if we have been overlooked. But then our radio waves and broadcasts of all natures have been flying about for quite some time now, so who knows who or what might have bumped into them up on their travels.

I'm optomistic, so I hope that I'll find out before I pop my clogs

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Violetshy

I like to make the argument against the crowd that crows, "Aliens are Demons!" by pointing out that in the Bible, it says that God created Man in his own image.

Who's to say that he didn't seed the rest of the universe while at it?

That guy or gal may not be from Michigan, but Alpha Centuri.

We are just their version of African Safari!

edit on 19-8-2011 by TDawgRex because: Need more coffee...or beer, maybe coffee? Nah! Another beer. Ah-Ha! Compromise, I'll have both!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The government has already disclosed aliens are real.Philip Corso,who was the head of the foreign technology division,specifically designed to deal with advanced technology,wrote a book about alien bodies he saw,and all of the remnants of a crashed spaceship.Case closed.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Joel chapter 2 aka the 6th trumpet is well known to Hollywood elite like Spielberg, who attended Hebrew school from 1953 to 1957. You will have disclosure when you see the fire coming. Until then its all rainbows and kittens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join