It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to "Ask an astronomer" video oldcorps was supposed to release here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hello all! Quite a few months ago, ATS member Oldcorps posted a thread titled "Ask an astronomer" which I'm sure most of you remember. I can't seem to find any follow-up threads by him about what he found out on his trip to the observatory. Does anyone know what if anything was found or not found by him? I saw him on another thread a while back and I asked him about this and his reply was "be patient". Well my patience is wearing thin, so if anyone has Any info, please share. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I remember that. I've wondered what happened also.

I wonder how patient we're supposed to be, that was quite a while ago, I've seen absolutely nothing else.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I know it seems odd right? With the exception of that one time I asked him about it, I haven't seen him at all. And I'm on here a lot. Maybe he found something and got hushed. I don't know??
edit on 19-8-2011 by imawlinn because: ooops

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I also was wondering about this myself.
I have yet to get a satisfactory answer.
The whole thing got really hyped and was surrounded by a lot of controversy then it faded into obscurity.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Maybe he found something and got hushed. I don't know??

And yet half the hype was about the truth being unstoppable....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No offense....but why didnt you just email him about it?? Or did you?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

How would I have his email?
Is it public knowledge?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What ever happened to "Ask an astronomer" video oldcorps was supposed to release here?

Hype?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
if you follow the conversation from the original thread....
Ask an astronomer....
you will see on page 2 he touts his credibility in this post which he re-iterates several times....and again in this post on page 6
Then there is a lot of discussion and speculation and good input from members but then it begins to fizzle out...
On the 15th of april he posts again saying he is going to do the interview...

then it starts to get real interesting...
on page 12 he posts a link to his new thread with a trailer for the video (ill link to that in a sec)... at which point the resident ATS "debunkers" troll the thread for the remainder of the conversation.
Though he does return to the thread after about 8 pages (about 3 weeks) saying hes got technical difficulties, viruses ect, something you have to read for yourself, then the thread dies...but wait

We have a link to his new thread from the 16th of april....
The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS
again the excitement is in the air and the starts and flags abound...
on page 2 you can read how there was difficulty in uploading vidoes...even though he had already done it in his OP...
but then it gets better....you can see on page 3 an "intersting" post

then it continues with some delays, a bad program some more setbacks but hes gonna get it done still...then the conversation turns awkward with accusations and more promises and more delays and THEN!!!!....
another linky oh isnt that cute....

read it an weep, i have my opinions but im keeping them to myself, he knows how i feel...

top topics

join