It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeple and Ron Paul

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
At this point in our history the two headed political monster (mainstream Repubs and Dems) are merely rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic,

President Paul will aid at turning the ship around. I don't believe he can fix everything but I do trust he can begin to steer us in the right direction.

After the press lets up on purposefully ignoring Dr. Paul then the attacks will begin. I already see it here - taking his positions out of their logical context (misleading), telling half'-truths (lying by ommision) and outright fearmongering.

Here on ATS, I have often been impressed with the members' abilitities to thoroughly research.and dissect truth from illusion. That's why, IMHO, Dr. Paul is popular here. For his true detractors (not the ones that may be here as a part time job) I would simply recommend keeping an open mind doing your own investigation.

Pop some popcorn, watch Dr. Pul's youtubes and read his positions. If you stll disagree, well that's cool. Everyones entitled to their opinion.

Why do you keep calling him Dr. Paul? Using honorifics outside of their professional boundaries serves no purpose, and is kind of pretentious. Ron Paul is not running for President of the Board of Medical Directors. He's not publishing a medical study. Hell, he hasn't even practiced medicine for over 40 years. Frankly it is completely irrelevant to his credentials for president, and just comes across as pedantic.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MiloNickels

milo, not everyone is a freeloader. Some people do take help when needed and repect the system. I dont think those kids that are being popped out should be punished either, they didnt ask to be born. I would not want to see those children starve or not have health care just beause thier parents are freeloaders, if in fact they are. Like I said some people really do need the help sometimes. A very wise man explained to fee how free health care and human services are a non issue in the UK. Its just know that helping people is right, and have officials that carry that out for them.

You cannot throw out a barrel of apple beacause there are a few rotten ones. Ron Paul wants to throw out the barrels, and say to hell with the poor. And of all times in history when real hardworking people are struggling to save thier homes, eat, and survive. Many dont have homes and need government help because jobs are hard to find in some areas. As for government forcing us, we the people elected these people with these ideals, so they are not forced upon us. The majority has accepted these programs and are accepting them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

why did he try and run as a libertarian in 2008.? he tried to get into the debates as an independant but was denied the chance. does this not put him outside of the box as far as the 2-party system goes?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

your patriot act question. yes i do believe he will do away with it. he never voted for it in the first place and actually has been against it since day one.

www.bi... ng.com/videos/search?q=ron+paul+on+the+patriot+act&mid=6BC50ED9927B0D6C8E9D6BC50ED9927B0D6C8E9D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

here is my link for proof. why havent you established any links to concrete proof through all your bashing. that will help to defy ignorance. just a lil proof.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

he challenged every candidate to a bicycle challenge to prove he is more healthy than any of them. being a doctor i kinda think he knows what he is talking about when it comes to health.

here is your link. something no naysyaer on this thread has provided. proof!

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: fix video

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: no change

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well we have a condition for such ideals as yours. It's called paranoia. Perhaps paranoid schizophrenia.

This is not to insult you. This is to attempt to bring you back to reality.

Nothing is pure. Nothing is one way. Someone always gets a consciousness in evil, and someone always looses their consciousness in ties of good.

The fact that he's a politicians is irrelevant.

Want to know the fact? The fact is that the government is not evil. It is simply trying to serve you. It has, however, become so bloated and egotistical that is assumes it knows how to serve you better than you do. This is a product of the 60s, and has had highs and lows of power since then. It's now entering a low.

Ron Paul will probably get far this election. And he's begun a revolution.

By all means, continue on with your delusion that everyone in the government is evil. But you should know, that makes you just as belatedly egotistical as they are, and in turn, no different.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I expect more and more of these attacks to occur, since the establishment hate what it means if Ron Paul gets elected.

He is not a savior, he is just a breathe of fresh air in the corrupt government. Will he be able to stem the tide - not likely, but he is far superior then to any joke the Republican and Democrat party can offer.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by LargeFries

Although I believe everyone should have free access to healthcare, can you point out to me where the constitution gives that "right" to every American?

So isn't Ron Paul correct in saying that it is not a "right"?

Aren't you just grabbing for straws here?

Why don't you post the rest of what Paul said from your link? It puts it in perspective.

edit on 19-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

Where does it say in the Constitution that people have the right to clean water? Kindly point it out to me.

Where does it say you have to pay taxes!?

What is your point?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

The only rights you have are those in your beloved Constitution? A piece of paper tells you what your rights are?

According to people with extremely low IQ levels.....yes.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Red Cloak

.....promote the general welfare."

It's in the preamble

Then that means that people also have the right to healthcare.

They have the right to choose their own healthcare. Not MANDATED by the Fed.

"promote"... not "provide"...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

they did it to him in 2008 also. guess the tptb missed on that one huh. and they ended up with someone they couldnt work with-obama. ha-ha-ha-ha.

i wrote him in in 2008 and i will again if i have too. if he keeps gaining momentum im sure they will kill him off or rig the election even worse than they did in 2000 and 2004. but i think if either happens with a movement behind him people will wake up. doesnt anyone stop to think that he has not thought of this himself? this alone shows me he has massive cahoonies. and his age might just be a reason for him to push harder as he see s that he would possibly be a martyr for the good of the country he loves and see s slipping away. he constantly goes against what the elite and institutions want, to try and make the govt. work for the people. he has also said repeatedly that people need to be involved it is their country.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiloNickels

Originally posted by ontarff

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Red Cloak

.....promote the general welfare."

It's in the preamble

Then that means that people also have the right to healthcare.

They have the right to choose their own healthcare. Not MANDATED by the Fed.

"promote"... not "provide"...

I honestly hope that people like you end up starving in the street. It is what you deserve. And I would not support any government help for people such as you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

i thought a long time ago our forefathers and many before them and after[martin luther king] have said and PROVEN that one man with a loud voice CAN and WILL make A DIFFERENCE. to think anything else is quitting.

i am sorry you have quit and given up on life.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WXBackdoor
There are like 10 threads in the front page about Ron Paul....ADs promoting Ron Paul...

can someone tell me how to hide POLITICAL threads?? i had enough of Ron Paul propaganda.
edit on 20-8-2011 by WXBackdoor because: (no reason given)

Which propaganda would better suit you? Obama propaganda? Palin Propaganda?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by davewr25
Does anyone remember who Barack Obama was before 2008? He was the so called miracle man all for change and fulfilling people's rights but when he got into office, where did all his promises go? He didn't accomplish anything he said he would because he just wanted the sheeples trust. Ron Paul is no different.

Yeah, I could tell you were a brainwashed leftist before I got to the second paragraph. I remember Barack Obama before 2008, a commited lifelong Marxist, who grew up in relative affluence in white suburbs, pretending to be black and getting involved in heavily corrupt Chicago politics.

The only people who thought he was the "miracle man" were idiots like you, who believed all the lies coming from the Democratic establishment.

Sorry, Ron Paul is NOTHING like Obama at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by WXBackdoor
There are like 10 threads in the front page about Ron Paul....ADs promoting Ron Paul...

can someone tell me how to hide POLITICAL threads?? i had enough of Ron Paul propaganda.

Which propaganda would better suit you? Obama propaganda? Palin Propaganda?

How about no political propaganda at all!!!.

I'm not interested in politics,i have no political affiliation..IM NOT EVEN AMERICAN!!..i simply don't care.

I joined ATS for UFOs,etc.. instead i got a political propaganda machine.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WXBackdoor

You don't have to click these types of threads you know. There are different forums.

reply to post by Riposte

This is just a stab to cast doubt for Ron.
edit on 20-8-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

You don't have to click these types of threads you know. There are different forums.

Its hard to see other forums when you have a million threads with Ron Paul in the title.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go, bet you there are no political threads in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join