It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Books in the Bedroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'd like to start off by saying, I have seen "ghosts" before with my own eyes, on several different accounts. My experiences have only caused me to ask more questions - and know without a doubt that there are no "boundaries" to this world we live in.

Okay, I have watched this ten times now.

Three books get thrown off the cabinet. Watch closely as the third one is tossed. Could a string attached do this? Notice how it moves slightly to the right right before "lift off".

Maybe this is evidence that it is actually fake. I'm still not sure.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ive seen lots of these videos, and this one is kind of badly done. All the books are flying downward to the same general area near the bottom of the bed. It's like someone is under there pulling the fishing lines lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Definitely - Most of the video evidence on the paranormal is complete B.S - but there was something about this one.

Third book - watch how it moves prior to lift off.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I do admit that was a pretty clean flight from that book, straight out....but then again it could be all how you pull the line and where the line was attached.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
True - I think you've got something going with the location of where all four thrown objects are landing. Seems to be in the same place.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Definitely - Most of the video evidence on the paranormal is complete B.S - but there was something about this one.

Third book - watch how it moves prior to lift off.

IMO
Who ever is pulling the strings is positioned on the right side of the book shelf.
Causing the Book on the left to shift to the right a bit before flying off.
If you pay close attention.
All of the books fly in the same direction, instead of foward.
edit on 19-8-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thats what really set off the alarms. Ive seen tons of those videos and things are flying in all different directions.....more effort was put into those set ups lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I noticed something hanging from the
ceiling on the right, looks like cords
to turn off an overhead light, they were moving
the whole time. Was this part of the
set up or paranormal as well?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Those look like ceiling fan cords to me, the fan was most likely on.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am unable to watch the video due to my connection...

but judging by the comments before me...

I'd say I missed nothing...

Anyways...

When I read the title I instantly thought of this...

Its a very well known haunting and is very well documented on film and in photos...

Supposedly the ghost of Eleanor Twitty stacks books and carries them through the basement of that library, while occasionally scaring would be disturbers of silence...
People often hear "Shhhhhhhh" when walking around that library

Library Ghost

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
we have a place that is haunted, has a history.

One day i stood there, and i heard a VERY CLEAR ruffling noise, at a plastic bag. Nobody else was there, and no it wasnt rats

Then I went down stairs, me and somebody else heard it.. This was about 2 ft in front of me.

I know the place has a history of a person who used to live there, then it was converted. Previous staff said they saw a ghost. and objects always disappear.

Ever since I heard this sound twice, VERY CLEAR right in front of me.

I belive it is haunted, I plan to stick a 24 sound recorder in there sometime and see what I pick up while the place is totaly empty.

In another place, my cats keep watching a wall in a room..

One evening i setup a HD night vision Sony camcorder, with VERY HIGH CAPACITY and fresh charged battery.

I turned it on one night,

came back the morning to check. about 20 seconds recorded. BATTERY DRAINED completely.

edit on 19-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
definatly looks staged. as you can see in the bottom left he has a fan blowing upwards to where the books are flying off to give more flutter to the pages, also the second and third books fly from right next to each other but the first and fourth are from separate places, most spirits their goal is to cause total havoc and books wuld fly off alot faster and one after another, looks to me like a poor attempt

new topics

top topics

join