It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News - The mystery of Comet Elenin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Another pointless thread about Comet Elenin. This is getting old, guys. REAL fast.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

I suppose you could just ignore the thread, right? Complaining about threads gets old really fast.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ELENIN is not going to do anything to
earth this is all mostly hype..

Fearmongering if you will.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
RT seems to be a tabloid. Their credibility is really low in my book.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

if you are talking about 2005yu55...its 175 meters or 574.147 feet.unless spaceweather dotcom is mistaking.its still a BFR: big Fing rock
edit on 20-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: add content

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This appears to be the same 'Dr' Brooks Agnew who, for several years, has been all over the Net drumming up interest in a supposed Hollow Earth expedition to the Arctic.

The mission has been repeatedly put off and he never did go, and I guess he never will.

I don't think I'm impressed by him as a commentator on anything much, let alone Elenin.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Maybe they are mistaken, this NASA page (the one from where I got this information) says 400 metres.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Not only is ELEnin going to hit the Earth, it's also carrying the Annunaki in it's wake. I suggest stocking up on supplies and building your bunkers NOW, though it may already be too late. If you're not dead from the ELEnin impact, the Annunaki will make you slaves. I'd keep a gun with at least one bullet near you at all times, as suicide would be preferable to what the Annunaki will do to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

Do you mean the same Brooks Agnew that is also sold on the core shift theory of 12/21/2012....
Hollow earth or crust shift around core...pick one not both...will the real Brooks Agnew please stand up!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Oh great its an even bigger Fing rock than spaceweather says...there's a conspirasy
edit on 20-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join