It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHINA - A Threat More Than Ever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
China is only a threat to you because you cannot stand seeing other nations rise. Unfortunately, all great empires fall, it's a historical certainty; Greece, Rome, Germany, France, Britain and now the US. And one day, China might fall too.

If China are not a threat, then why are they the only known nation to Target their missiles at the United States?

Let's be honest, the West doesn't have a very reserved foreign policy (that goes for all western nations engaged in combat), the US is undeniably the ringleader here so it is not hard to see why they target you. They probably target every European nation and maybe other Asian nations too.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Validity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
China threatens western powers, even as a member of the UN. China repeatedly veto western proposals, and shun various EU sanctions.

If memory serves me correctly, wasn't China and Russia absent for the UNSC vote on resolution 1973? And if memory serves me correctly, isn't the United States the biggest user of the 'veto button'?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I remember reading a long time ago that China's population has a disproportionate amount of men to women. So there is a whole generation of men coming to age without the prospect of marriage and family. The theory was that since the men have no families they would end up dedicating themselves to the state. It would serve as a surrogate family. The idea was these men would make the ultimate fighting force, a group of men that basically have nothing to lose and would do anything to protect the only family they have - the idea of China.

Don't know if its true but it was an interesting theory ...

In my opinion I don't really see why China would want to take over America being its largest purchaser of goods.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join