It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Take His & Her Jets to Lux Vaca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.whitehousedossier.com...

Take a look at your friends and family members. Any of them struggling to make ends meet? And didn't we damn near have a government shut-down because TPTB couldn't come together on a budget?

That doesn't stop the Obama's from wasting even more tax dollars. Nope, Michelle needed to take a separate flight. Was it for safety reasons? Absolutely not. Michelle simply wanted a few more hours of vacation time, all at our expense.

Michelle’s Separate Travel Costs Taxpayers Thousands

Michelle Obama Thursday traveled separately from President Obama to Martha’s Vineyard, costing taxpayers thousands in additional expenses to get her a few hours of extra vacation time.

Mrs. Obama and her daughters arrived just before 2 pm Thursday on a U.S. government jet, according to the Martha’s Vineyard Times, which got its information from the local airport. The first lady’s office has been silent on her travel. President Obama arrived in the evening along with the family dog Bo.

The extra costs related to Mrs. Obama’s solo trip mainly include the flight on a specially designed military aircraft she took instead of Air Force One, as well as any extra staff and Secret Service that had to be enlisted to go with her. She would also have had her own motorcade from the airport to her vacation residence.

Barack and the Worst Lady care nothing about this country or the hard times ahead.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
When I look upon our First Lady, I can't help but have the same image crossing my mind every time. It's the depiction in a movie made shortly after events took place that showed Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos being evacuated from their Mansion in the Philippines by the U.S., just ahead of a rather perturbed population coming to register their grievances. (Okay...that's a tiny understatement)

Now of course, our system will remove these people by ballot, as it needs to be, but I've asked myself more than once... Imelda loved shoes, what is Michelle fond of? We can see the two ladies certainly share the same total lack of any concern or compassion for their fellow countrymen.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Martha's Vineyard?!?!? What is wrong with the # Days Inn? Oh, okay, we will pop for the Comfort Inn with an indoor pool so the kids won't drive you nuts, but that is all you two deserve. Michelle "The Kids Are Fat" Obama doesn't want to ride on Air Force One on the same day, then she should fly private and pay for it herself. With all her husband has done to line their Wall Street crony's pockets, Goldman-Sachs should be more than willing to send one of theirs. You know the ones they don't pay taxes on.

I have an alternate title for this thread, "Michelle Diddles While America Burns!" But then everyone would assume it was referring to Michelle "Corn Dog" Bachmann, wouldn't they?
edit on 19-8-2011 by Ittabena because: sp

edit on 19-8-2011 by Ittabena because: grammar

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Gasp!!!! michael didn't take the royal aircraft? Well, that just goes to she she's one of us if she didn't take the other Air Force One. The specially designed military aircraft is interesting, wonder what it was, cause I can't picture Ma obama and michael and the kids getting into a troop transport.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am new to ATS and this is an old thread but I have to wonder why nobody made the connection to Obama being a Muslim They dont travel with dogs because Angels wont travel with dogs and also dogs are unclean animals. Probably the case with the first lady is Menstruation and Muslim Travel...you dont have to like it but this stuff is as old as the ages

top topics

join