It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012: Perfect Date for Terror Attacks or WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Could Organizations or different governments actually be planning something for the 2012 date?

As I think about the date, and how many, many, many people believe that something drastic will happen on that date, would it be in the best interest of government, hacking groups, or terrorists factions to actually put in place the beginning of the end of the world?

I believe that whoever thought of this 2012 stuff just did it to make a few bucks much like the global warming scheme. Couldn't the governments of the world go farther and actually make something happen on this date. And then saying, "I told you so."

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

December 21, 2012: Perfect Date for Terror Attacks or WWIII

Your title sounds like a suggestion...

I see the elites go...

Ah ! great idea.. we might just do that, thanks ATS

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Could Organizations or different governments actually be planning something for the 2012 date?

As I think about the date, and how many, many, many people believe that something drastic will happen on that date, would it be in the best interest of government, hacking groups, or terrorists factions to actually put in place the beginning of the end of the world?

I believe that whoever thought of this 2012 stuff just did it to make a few bucks much like the global warming scheme. Couldn't the governments of the world go farther and actually make something happen on this date. And then saying, "I told you so."

They are wayyyyy ahead of you:

projectmayhem2012.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We all know something will happen. Remember never let a good crisis go to waist.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That has kind of been my guess with all the hype around it, what would make a more perfect false flag to off the "surplus" population?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I predict that Hollywood will release a movie about it.

Oh, wait, they already did.

Silly me.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nothing naturally occurring will happen on that date but it is always a possibility of a major earthquake or volcano,cyclone happening.

The date originally was a date some researcher came up with on his own while studying the Mayan calender.

The alternate media picked up on it then the MSM and of course everybody else jumped on the bandwagon to make a buck or two.

The date I believe is just a beginning date or window for a period that may include some global catastrophic events related to the sun's activity.

I know that the U.S. and many of the world governments are preparing for something.

Most of the activity is not even secret,it is just that the average person does not pay attention and it is done in stages.

I think we will see some evidence of it about this time in 2013.

top topics

join