It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Speak Venusian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is obviously a hoax.... and yes I have the answer as to why it is.

Men are from Mars and woman are from Venus!

Would have thought someone here on ATS would have realised that!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Ok - you WIN!! Hey - I have a swell idea (not to hijack this poor schleps thread or anything), but how about this:

Let's see who can find the most ridiculous, laughable, absolute non-evidence of Alien-speak out there. Maybe we can get the mods to kick in some points or a t-shirt or something and move this whole thing to ATS Games forum (yes, please, please move it somewhere -and soon!).

So far, my vote goes to Loves_A_Conspiracy - that was classic - especially the part when he was squeezing his sphincters and making putt-putt noises! Incredible.

By the way - do you guys think that if the Aliens were watching these as well that THEY would also be laughing their arses off?

Reminds me of: "Mepst! Mepst! Mass Quantities! Mepst!" (the SNL Coneheads)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Men are from Mars and woman are from Venus!

Would have thought someone here on ATS would have realised that!

Ahh, of course , thats why he only chats with the inhabitants of Venus and not Mars. Its where all the babes are at

edit on 19-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Fluently! and you martians are screwed...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Ok - you WIN!! Hey - I have a swell idea (not to hijack this poor schleps thread or anything), but how about this:

Let's see who can find the most ridiculous, laughable, absolute non-evidence of Alien-speak out there. Maybe we can get the mods to kick in some points or a t-shirt or something and move this whole thing to ATS Games forum (yes, please, please move it somewhere -and soon!).

So far, my vote goes to Loves_A_Conspiracy - that was classic - especially the part when he was squeezing his sphincters and making putt-putt noises! Incredible.

By the way - do you guys think that if the Aliens were watching these as well that THEY would also be laughing their arses off?

Reminds me of: "Mepst! Mepst! Mass Quantities! Mepst!" (the SNL Coneheads)

Sounds like a plan.....a Forum for the most absurd alien/ufo material EVER.
The internet is full of nutters who claim to speak alien languages, in tongues, and claim to communicate with off world lifeforms.

It would be a forum i would contribute to for sure lol

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Can You Speak Venusian?

No, but I know a Venusian Lullaby

Klokleda partha menin klatch,
haroon haroon haroon,
Klokleda sheenah tierra natch,
haroon haroon haroon

Source [Wikipedia]

the first line is said to mean "Close your eyes, my darling, (well, three of them at least)".

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

ROFLMAO.

You should check out a Pentecostal Church on any given Sunday if this is shocking.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Um. You know what's crazier than that man speaking in fake tongues ? The dude sitting next to him. Check out the hair. I'm not changing subjects. Just look at his hair.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Cuervo

The Google translation of Plutonian language was...

gasp...........no atmosphere.....can't speak............

LMAO! Hilarious Kandinsky!

IRM

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
"Can You Speak Venusian?" Why, yes! I talk "gibberish" to my pet parakeets for fun. "Kweet, kweet, tuck, tuck, cheech, cheech, cheech."

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
what the #

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

When I saw the title, the first thing that came to mind was Valiant Thor the Venusian as I used him a few times as an avatar...

Those unfamiliar with him can read more here: www.burlingtonnews.net...

Now, I watched the video, laughed my head off and would like to say that it's a fraud. It is clearly edited ! They cut out the part where he says

cocoloocoocoogooloomoocoojoojoo

which means

I am full of sh!t !!

ETA: S&F for making me laugh so hard on an early Saturday morning !!!

edit on 20-8-2011 by SonoftheSun because: laugh factor.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
That was a very nice painting, and I wish we could have gotten to seen the characters he was writing in a better quality.

And for those of you who've seen Mars Attacks I think we all know what they sound like

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Alien accent only, but you get the drift:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread..I viewed the video and it made my day it was just ( Hilarious ) hoax or not it was to funny for words..peace sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It is not surprising to me that the end of the video with the drawing of an "ET" is precisely the same as what is posted many places on UFO spiritual sites

How would any of the people on the thread know for certain if the gentleman believed his stories or was taking part in a hoax?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"Can You Speak Venusian?" The answer is "NO"! And more importantly: NEITHER CAN THIS GUY! Blahahaha,
Wonder if he dose speech classes, I thought i talked fast...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join