It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Sadr, the Pope, Allawi, Oil, and Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sadr Asks Vatican to Help Settle Najaf Standoff Link

Al-Sadr Rebellion's Defeat Tied to Allawi's Success, Oil Flow Link

How Evil Are You? Link Yeah you!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Bah, the thing sais I'm good :@

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No worry's. I am sure that with some effort you can become a leading example of evil. Here is a site that not only offers training exercises, but also connects you with possible mentors. Good luck. Link

Your freind in evil.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It states that I am Pure Evil. Well duh!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He asked the POPE!!! So much for the Muslim "Crusader" rhetoric. I'd love to see the Pontiff recommend a little "medieval" therapy.

But what do I know... despite my love of guns and punk I scored waaay good. Must be the Canadian citizenship. Bwahahahaha ha! We've fooled you all. Bwahaa haa haaa cough cough ha ha.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well I'm good and I was a bit surprised to find out I live in Europe and that my country is a weapon.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Well I'm good and I was a bit surprised to find out I live in Europe and that my country is a weapon.

Shhhhhhhhh! Thats the key to our low tech stealth. They aint lookin where we is!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am sure the Pope can bring a peaceful resolution, he should make a trip to Najaf

Of course Al-Sadr's defeat means success for Allawi, once the resistance is down then no more crying foul and it's victory for the occupiers and the new govt...somehow though, regardless of what happens to Al-Sadr, I am pretty sure Allawi will always have resistance and not be fully accepted by the Iraqi people.

I'm Good. hope you didn't have doubts

new topics

top topics

join