It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Emerges From Sand Storm? (New Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
oh look YET ANOTHER HELICOPTER/PLANE, being passed off as a ufo.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As clear as day! S&F to the heads up....there seems to be a lot more of these films around at the mo.....doing my very best not to buy into the conspiracy theories that link this kind of thing to NASA last 24 hour reports, Micho Kaku (Machu Pichu
) etc etc.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If the tiny ash particles in April 2010 downed all the European aircraft, don't you think sand is much bigger particle and a nastier material? I wouldn't be in that sand storm without a forcefield or something.

UFO definitely. Or an elemental.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
If the tiny ash particles in April 2010 downed all the European aircraft, don't you think sand is much bigger particle and a nastier material? I wouldn't be in that sand storm without a forcefield or something.

UFO definitely. Or an elemental.

Ash particles are made up of crystalline silica, which heats up, melts, and turns to glass...thus clogging the engines and making them fail, its tiny....and can reach HUGE altitudes. Sand storms dont generally get to commercial jets cruising height....because its heavier.

Sand can clog up the engines but it would more than likely ruin the propellers first. The perspective gives the illusion its in the thick of the storm, where as in my opinion its in front of the storm or behind it...it could even be a light from a chopper higher and out of sight. (illuminating the sand)

Use some common sense here.....please

edit on 19-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join