It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas City sets youth curfew after flash mob shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealcatman
Where in the article did it mention blacks

I read "youths"

can some of u racists sorry I mean posters please post where it said blacks in the article?

thxs

Every flash mob has been black, if they were white it would've been "White youths in flash mob" when it is a minority they cover it up. Besides it's not racist when it is true. If you've been following this like most of us have these are the black teenagers who have nothing better to do.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
"Every flash mob has been black"

please post all ur evidence / will be waiting so hurry please.

thxs

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by therealcatman

Here
Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woman's leg broken, others hurt in flash mob attack,

Philly mayor talks tough to black youth after flash mob attacks

I'm not going to search for you all night, we do have a perfectly capable search you can use.

ATS search
ask.abovetopsecret.com...
Type in "Black flash mob:"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
wow does it seriously matter if they are black? They are still kids. If they are black the only thing you can do is scrutinize a stereotype, the solutions would be the same for any race.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hurry please its friday night / I got a hot date 2 get ready 4

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by therealcatman

I did, look up.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
wow does it seriously matter if they are black? They are still kids. If they are black the only thing you can do is scrutinize a stereotype, the solutions would be the same for any race.

It's not the principle that they're black. It's the principle, black American culture is killing them. That is what is killing these kids. When I was a real little kid, I've never in my life thought about making a flash mob and robbing somebody.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
how does imposing a curfew stop the crime?? I mean they do flash mobs in the day too right?? so next time when somebody gets shot during the day at one of these things are they just gonna say nobody leaves their home unless it's with a permission slip??

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

naw don't matter at all.

if they are all black, which can be clearly seen and mayor nutter coming out against that crap,

sometimes ya got to deal with the symptoms before the cause.

wish assad/gaddafi was there. he is an arab, shoot to kill.

they deserve everything they got coming.

yes, make it not worth their time to be vikings.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by joyride0187

Cut their parents welfare checks as punishment and ban them from owning a cellphone and computer for life.

Ha, i like how you slipped that in there. I don't know many people on welfare using cell phones and facebook to flashmob places. I do know plenty of "afluent" kids who run rioting into the night.

Those london riots are mostly poor kids. What we're seeing back here are anything but poor. I'm not falling for it, and I'm not going to blame it on the "welfare queens".

I do agree the problem lies at home, just probably not in the homes you'd expect.
They advertise for Government assisted cellphone plans down here all the time--so it's not only the affluent that has them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Sorry, but I think Marshal Law is just around the corner.
And what a way to prevent a Presidential Election.

Wait, for once, that's not so funny.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

It's not the principle that they're black. It's the principle, black American culture is killing them. That is what is killing these kids. When I was a real little kid, I've never in my life thought about making a flash mob and robbing somebody.

What part of the culture is it then? IMO its a trend that caught on, that blacks so happened to be apart of. When you were a kid did you ever think of robbing anyone alone? This is just a new idea that is getting ground that resonates with any group mentality. Inner cities are just the kind of place where a dense group of blacks are more prone to contribute to this kind of mess.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

What part of the culture is it then? IMO its a trend that caught on, that blacks so happened to be apart of. When you were a kid did you ever think of robbing anyone alone? This is just a new idea that is getting ground that resonates with any group mentality. Inner cities are just the kind of place where a dense group of blacks are more prone to contribute to this kind of mess.

No I have never thought about robbing anyone, maybe because I wasn't raised in the Intercity ? All I know is, those kids don't have common sense.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I doubt that 1 person here would say that everything from black culture is wrong--not even the borderline racists down here in Cajun country do that. What would do these kids some good is to go into the prison scared strait programs. Go look up the documentaries they did called Beyond Scared Straight. White, black, latinos, girls, boys, city and rural get some sense nearly physically knocked into their heads.

edit on 20-8-2011 by CynicalDrivel because: Finish a sentence.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Let the bullets fly so useless people die.

As sad as it sounds (and i do value human life) this world is overpopulated with useless noncontributing people who need to cease to exist.

I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join