It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O e-petitions.. for H.M gov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
epetitions.direct.gov.uk... this is the link for UFOs and aliens for the Uk gov.

if you dont like this petition or any others on the HM Gov site.. start your own.

please star and flag and spread on as much social websites as possible.. after a certain amount of people sign.. the issue gets raised in house of lords or commons (apparently) .

this is my first post so please go easy on my spelling.

(p.s sorry. Brits only)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

I thought the UK had released all their documents on the UFO issue?
edit on 19/8/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

No! didn't you know...we LOST most of them

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
reply to post by Droogie

we didn't lose them...they just are unreadable due to tea stains all over the pages

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by takethat
epetitions.direct.gov.uk... this is the link for UFOs and aliens for the Uk gov.
...please star and flag...

...this is my first post so please go easy on my spelling.

Don't worry about the spelling - we all make mistakes. But how about some Capitalization and proper punctuation? Are you texting or are you composing an opening thread?

Also - campaigning and soliciting for "stars and flags" is in bad form and rather disingenuous, don't you think? Stars and flags are "earned" by those that think your post worthy of them, not because you asked for them.

In any case - good luck with the effort...
edit on 8/19/2011 by Outrageo because:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria

Originally posted by bsalert
reply to post by Droogie

we didn't lose them...they just are unreadable due to tea stains all over the pages

Dude... please dont tell me that was a 'Tea joke' because apparently the British are obsessed with tea
we're not. Its like saying all yanks are fattys. Its just a stereotypical view.

Back on subject though, i will definately be taking a look at this petition and help spread the word
although even if it does get brought up in the House of Commons, i doubt it would be taken seriously and sure it would be shot down as fast as possible.

EDIT- Signed. Altough somebody should maby make a petition just like that one except that it mentions AMNESTY to all those involved in any form of cover-up.
edit on 19-8-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why do petitions always ask to for my name, email, address, postcode or country? As if I'm going to sign that. If this whole "we have been visited" topic is of sensitive and classified nature then you surely don't do yourself a favour by giving in all those details the easy way.

Anyhow, even if there were enough voices raised, it won't change the fact that nothing will be released, its not for the public to decide when this information is given out, not even governments, your dealing with an entity here that:
1. doesn't exist
2. is not governed by law
3. is not part of any nation or government
edit on 19-8-2011 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Dude... please dont tell me that was a 'Tea joke' because apparently the British are obsessed with tea
we're not. Its like saying all yanks are fattys. Its just a stereotypical view.

i'm a brit so i'm going to enjoy my conspiracy cup of tea and a biscuit and say "thats not cricket" when some ufo disturbs my game of cricket

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I signed it, thanks for posting the link.

Wish I could believe it will come to anything damn my cynical and pessimistic mind!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
Why do petitions always ask to for my name, email, address, postcode or country? As if I'm going to sign that. If this whole "we have been visited" topic is of sensitive and classified nature then you surely don't do yourself a favour by giving in all those details the easy way.

Anyhow, even if there were enough voices raised, it won't change the fact that nothing will be released, its not for the public to decide when this information is given out, not even governments, your dealing with an entity here that:
1. doesn't exist
2. is not governed by law
3. is not part of any nation or government
edit on 19-8-2011 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

Because they want you confirm what they already know.

The men in white coats will be along shortly, please do not attempt to leave the address you have given!!

To be fair, for it to be a recognised petition, you have to provide those details.

Expect to be spammed by the Conservative Party requesting donations for their cause.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
not a bad set of responses for my first thread.. sorry to the dude who was upset about my poor grammer... my parents did not have the money to send me to private school so I could be indoctrinated into the system at a earlier age. Gandi said ..one who knows how to think needs no teachers.

People who posted they would never put their names to a government site must be living in some sort of false reality as the GOV ALREADY HAS EVERYTHING IT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU, unless you dont have a national insurance number, never visit the internet, or live on the Moon.

Thanks for those who was polite anyhows. I dont really think signing it will make a difference, even if it does ever get discussed in Parliment ( which it has already in the past).. the only good point that can come of putting your name to this is that it will show public intrest, maybe awake a few soap addicts or something, add that to the national archives systemic release of tea stained files and slow disclosure and some day we might get free energy and loosen the shackles of a monatery system, Probably not though but I will never stop trying.

Again.. really really sorry for the spelling and grammer - and asking for flags..unsure of message board ethics.

thanks again for replying.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by takethat
People who posted they would never put their names to a government site must be living in some sort of false reality as the GOV ALREADY HAS EVERYTHING IT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU, unless you dont have a national insurance number, never visit the internet, or live on the Moon.

Totally agreed. Any intelligence agency will just use hackers to find the details of whoever they want if need be, and there'll be no finding out by anyone publically as it can just be added to part of a classified operation. And what are they going to do anyway if the petition works? Round 100,000 people up and tell them to stop thinking about UFO's?

Anyway, if you're serious about this you've got months of hard work ahead of you, you'll need 100k before they even consider it for debate, and even if it makes it there'll be little talk about it. One good thing though is that you have 100k people wanting to find out what's going on and it might get the subject some media coverage. The best thing you can do is try to get it going around on twitter, if there's popular people with thousands of followers you'll be able to get it moving pretty quickly, but I'd guess that no matter what it's still going to take months, so be prepared to really have to work on it.

Nice one for trying though, will sign myself shortly, and will also try to list some people later that you should probably try contacting. (who are better known in the field and can maybe get this on their twitter accounts/websites, etc.) Might even try contacting some of them myself anyway, would be great to see this hit 100k eventually. Finally : you shouldn't look at it like working away until you get 100k, once it's got several thousand and is linked in enough places it'll probably snowball several times as it reaches the right people.

And for those who'll whine about it not doing anything : it at least shows that we can get 100k people from this country having a go if it's done, and maybe make some people in power realise that the push for answers is gradually getting stronger.

NOTE : it's not enough to just sign the petition. You have to add the correct e-mail when filling out the details, then go to your e-mail account and confirm the signature in a message from them. So make sure to do that or it won't be added.

Edit : Sorry am tired, was thinking this was your petition, if not do you know who created it? Because it'd suck trying to get it moving only for the creator to decide to take it down for some reason. So if it's not yours, where did you first get the link from? Would just prefer to know the person that made it if I'm going to be spending ages trying to help get it moving.

Edit 2 : Can only seem to track it down to JamieBoote on twitter, was that where you found it? (would direct link but this forum won't allow it for some reason...)
edit on 30-8-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

top topics

join