It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA is prepping us for DISCLOSURE! Scientists Worried E.T. Could Attack to Save Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
While reading the news today I came across this on Fox. They also did a news report on the TV as well. Sorry I have to give the link I donot know how to embed.www.foxnews.com...

Well just another example of the disclosure coming very very soon.
edit on 19/8/11 by masqua because: Changed most All Caps in title

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
sounds very hollywood.

the day the earth stood still i think was the one.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cheftim59

Extraterrestrial intelligence (ETI) "could attack and kill us, enslave us, or potentially even eat us. ETI could attack us out of selfishness or out of a more altruistic desire to protect the galaxy from us. We might be a threat to the galaxy just as we are a threat to our home planet," it warns.

They may come to eat us

Both NASA and Fox is disinformants, this tread shows how Fox did manipulation with one of Ron Paul poleresults. In this tread NASA it's revealed how NASA manipulate photos.

Still a good find

edit on 19-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If the aliens really want to save humanity, they're better of eradicating all those corrupt politicians and bankers we have in our countries.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I don't believe it,I think the aliens would rather see us implode ourselves than to attack us.God,how long have they supposedly been around?With their far superior weapons and ships,I think they would have done it by now....
Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is all part of the "new" scheme to help push the carbon tax...........

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

To me this is a very big (hint)...that NASA already knows....that beings from other planets do exist. I just wonder...is this news article....part of some sort of setup?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Pay carbon tax or get invaded by aliens!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
sounds very hollywood.

whats wild is the C i a assisted in this movie

Be well

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Laughable, but...

If we were seen as an invasive species, like a weed or pest, they might attempt to cull us... On the other hand, that assumes they view the earth as their own somehow. How could that be unless they've been here for a while or had knowledge beforehand about this planet? It might assume that aliens would care enough to cross the cosmos to arrive at just the right time when we're polluting out atmosphere and dominating the planet. In that instance, maybe they originally thought earth would be habitable, so they sent ships here long ago and now that they're here, they find us, and are not happy about it. It's a fun discussion, but pointless.

In my view, we're alone for the moment. ET Probes may have crossed our way once or twice and been covered up, but for the most part, we're alone. Just as we once thought the earth was the center of the universe because everything appeared to revolve around us, I think that we're inclined to think there must be aliens everywhere because the universe is so big. These're assumptions and assumptions can be wrong. We've already been given one example. Now the test is to see whether we're wrong about intelligent life being a common occurrence.
edit on 19-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

sounds very hollywood.

Be well

the c i a assisted in making that movie? for real?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
yeah yeah right after this right??:

Fake Alien Invasion Would End Economic Slump

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just copy-paste the text from the source and add (for external content):

"ex" inside square brackets on opening
"/ex" inside square brackets for closing

A team of American researchers have produced a range of scenarios in which aliens could attack the earth, and curiously, one revolves around climate change.

They speculate that extraterrestrial environmentalists could be so appalled by our planet-polluting ways that they view us as a threat to the intergalactic ecosystem and decide to destroy us.

The thought-provoking scenario is one of many envisaged in a joint study by Penn State and the NASA Planetary Science Division, entitled "Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis."

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sorry to rain on your parade, but this has just become a non story. Apparently, the bloke who wrote the article referenced NASA by mistake--and it was picked up by the Guardian and the Drudge Report. On NASA's own website:

Keith's 18 Aug 10 pm EDT note: (Sigh) This article is prominently featured on the Drudge Report with the title of "NASA REPORT: Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilizations...". This is not a "NASA report". Nor does the Guardian article accurately describe the paper's content and conclusions. Alas, NASA will probably just allow this latest misperception/mischaracterization to linger (along with all the other urban myths, faulty analyses, etc) with no response - at least none until it is too late to really make any difference. Oh yes, Drudge Report got 32,697,733 visits in the past 24 hours.

Shawn Domagal-Goldman note: Some important points of clarification, PaleBlueBlog

"But I do admit to making a horrible mistake. It was an honest one, and a naive one... but it was a mistake nonetheless. I should not have listed my affiliation as "NASA Headquarters." I did so because that is my current academic affiliation. But when I did so I did not realize the full implications that has. I'm deeply sorry for that, but it was a mistake born our of carelessness and inexperience and nothing more. I will do what I can to rectify this, including distributing this post to the Guardian, Drudge, and NASA Watch. Please help me spread this post to the other places you may see the article inaccurately attributed to NASA."

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

sounds very hollywood.

Be well

the c i a assisted in making that movie? for real?

YES! good movie LOL the old and the new

edit on 8/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What's the point in using capital letters, and a sensationalist headline, for what seems to be pretty innocuous and bland "news".

Besides, isn't it against T&C?
edit on 19/8/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? This is a possible scenario.

What a Joke.

This is what NASA think tanks come up with.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What a crock of S'#T, I don't trust one word coming out NASA, the media, celebrity! they are all tools of the agendas deception to keep us occupied,

You want the real answers, then listen to your innerself! you know your gut feeling, intuiton and your answers will come,

What if we are as humanity, currently being held hostage without realising it by the bad alien species that have consumed all of the Nato governments,

What if it is they who have technology decades a head of our knowing, who know Nibiru is our real makers coming back and have built all the DUMB's and plan to stage an attack and nuke large portions of the planet and pass blame!

Sound plausible, that's what i'm feeling! and I trust my intuition over NASA, Fox, Nato Governments any day! They are filth and poision on man's back.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It clearly says on the linked site that it was a research study of what aliens might do when we find them....

No disclosure....

No admission.....

No Aliens....

The only thing the linked site gives any indication of, is the fact that NASA is anticipating finding Aliens some day....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
READ THE ABOVE REPLY BY MRUSS.

This is now a non-story.

It was wrongly referenced to NASA and picked up by the Guardian and Drudge. The author has given an apology as seen on NASA Watch.

Hello?

Is anybody actually alive in here? Or are you just blindly posting without reading the replies?
edit on 19-8-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join