It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hints of an Israeli False Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The media is Hollywood.

The media is also a business.

They always have costs and budgets on their minds.

Its cheaper to "produce" ''news'' in a studio.

check this out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I agree with most of what you are saying, but you did miss who this got blamed on, not Hamas, it's in one of the other threads.

Anyways, after trying time and time again, I've come to the conclusion that these threads are pointless. you aren't going to convince any new people to see your side, and the pro-zionists always yell louder.

good luck though.

I'm quickly reaching the same conclusion.

Thanks for the reality check, I'm gonna go check out some weird threads that don't involve politics for awhile.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Again, I'm not saying hammas is innocent.
Your solutions only involve change of policy for Hammas, when it should be both parties.
And like I said, the main point I was trying to make is, killing innocent people because you got attacked is no better than the original attack.
And I think my analogy works alright.

I just got home from work, and as much as I would love to banter back and forth, I'm tired and need rest.

I don't wish to be your enemy.

Although we differ on the issue, can we agree on the simple fact, that the current two state situation is unsustainable?
Leave aside the Hammas slogans, like death to Israel, and whatnot, because that is not the opinion of everyone in Gaza, and I'm sure its not the opinion of the arabs who live within Israel and are pelted with rocks on there way to school.

One state solution, with no religious ties to government is the only way these people will ever live together peacefully, for as long as their is a fence, their is enemies.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So without attacking us, defend your opinion?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

I think your mistaking my comments on Hamas with the article. I understand that Hama is denying responsibility. What I am saying is Hamas is not that stupid, and im pretty sure they know when a group is goingt o launch an attack from their territory.

That being said, as far as the comment about policy changes go l get what you are saying however Israel withdrew from Gaza. The only time Israel enters is when its in retaliation for an attack coming from the strip.

Since Hamas is not the government for the west bank, and since israel is completely out of Gaza, hamas is done.

As far as the policy change comment... If you are in your house, and your neighbor keeps throwing rocks at you, your faimly and property, why should you be prevented from defending yourself? The logical solution would be for the neighbor to quit throwing rocks and doing property damage.

Just because your neighbor is pissed at City Council, doesnt mean you have to take the brunt of their anger.

Also, your not making an enemy or anything.. So please dont take my responses as adversarial or anything like that.. open banter and dialogue is good, regardless of where a persons position is.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
here's a news flash from YNET news.

Published: 08.22.11, 01:25

IDF fires warning shots at suspects near Egypt border base

IDF troops spotted suspicious figures near a military base on the Israel-Egypt border and fired warning shots in the air to deter them.

At this time, forces are scouring the area for the suspects. (Ahuva Mamos)

that's all they say .....

these news flashes update frequently.

IDF fires warning shots at suspects near Egypt border base

I wonder if the "suspicious figures" were smugglers.

or maybe just shadows !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join