It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hints of an Israeli False Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A lot of ATS is abuzz because of yesterday's brutal attack on Israel. It killed 8 people and injured many more. A very gruesome attack indeed. I will lay out my points as best as possible to reflect why I think this may have been a false flag attack organized by Israel to forward their agenda in multiple ways.

BRIEF RECAP ON RECENT EVENTS

Israel threatens unilateral steps if UN recognizes Palestinian state

Israel informed the 15 members of the United Nations Security Council last week, as well as several other prominent European Union countries, that if the Palestinian Authority persists in its efforts to gain recognition in September as a state within the 1967 borders, Israel would respond with a series of unilateral steps of its own. Senior Foreign Ministry officials said the ministry's director general, Rafael Barak, sent a classified cable last week to more than 30 Israeli embassies, directing them to lodge a diplomatic protest at the highest possible level in response to the Palestinian efforts to gain international recognition for statehood at the UN General Assembly session in September.

Netanyahu Agrees To 1967 Borders

Netanyahu agrees to 1967 border for Palestinian state Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has agreed to restart peace negotiations with the Palestinians using the pre-1967 borders as a baseline for a final status peace agreement, according to Israeli media.

I just don't get it. In March they say NO WAY! In August they are OK! With some conditions of course. I don't think they would ever allow a Palestinian state with 1967 borders.They would not announce this unless they knew something would happen from now until September that would make it nearly impossible for Palestine to declare statehood. Like a terrorist attack that would make all Palestinians look like terrorists who don't deserve the same rites as other states/countries. Don't blame this compromise on international pressure, we all know Israel doesn't care what the world says. They are good at lying and covering up anyways.

SOMETHING SMELLS!

www.reuters.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Israel says attackers from Gaza, came in via Egypt

Aug 18 (Reuters) - The gunmen who killed at least six people in a series of attacks in southern Israel on Thursday came from the Gaza Strip and travelled through Egypt's Sinai desert to infiltrate into Israel, an Israeli official said. "They left Gaza through the south, went into the desert and came into Israel," the official said, referring to the Sinai peninsula on Gaza's border. Israel has a fortified border with Hamas-ruled Gaza and Palestinians there have at times used the Sinai as a conduit for arms and fighters.

When I read the above text, it tells me Israel at least knew beforehand of the attacks, knew it was happening, or had a hand in it.

How the hell do they get this info so quickly after the attack. This article came out shortly after. In order to properly acquire this info it would require cooperation from the Egyptian side because with out their help they would not be able to confirm any of these claims. This area is very heavily defended and monitored and these attackers would not have came through here unless they were allowed or had inside help.

Egypt denies the attackers and rockets came from their territory. Sounds like there isn't much cooperation here and that Israel is making unjust accusations.

WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS ATTACK?

Hamas has denied responsibility of the attack regardless what other members say.

Hamas Denies Responsibility For Attacks

Al Qassam website - Hamas denied responsibility for the attack on two Israeli buses, carrying soldiers, near Eilat on Thursday morning that left seven killed and 20 others wounded.

Of course they deny it! Because they didn't do it!

Palestine has too much to lose with such a violent attack so close to September Statehood Declaration. Anyone in their right mind knows that they would have nothing to gain and no reason to do this.

I can tell you who would benefit though... Israel!

They are shaking in their boots about the possible upcoming Palestinian statehood in September. They have no intentions of going to the 1967 borders. They have protests in the streets. A major "terrorist attack by islamist militants" would be way too convenient for Israel in mid August. Guess what? One happens.

Not only would blaming Hamas on this attack jeopardize their claim to statehood in September, but it would also allow Israel to tighten security and not get criticized for it in the public, and of course it allows them to bomb the # out of anyone they might feel fit to blame such as Hamas or neighboring countries like Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, even Iran. We all know Israel has had their sights on these countries for a while now.

WHO DO I THINK DID IT?

Please keep in mind this is purely educated opinion on my behalf, I do not claim it as fact, but as a strong possibility.

I think Mossad and corrupt elements of the Egyptian military conducted this false flag. All arrows point in that direction to say the least.

And for those of you who don't think Israel would sacrifice their on citizens or allies to forward their agenda, let me remind you of previous Israeli false flags.

Lavon Affair

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured. The operation became known as the Lavon Affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon, who was forced to resign because of the incident, or euphemistically as the Unfortunate Affair or The Bad Business (Hebrew: העסק ביש‎, HaEsek Bish or העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). After being denied for 51 years, the surviving agents were in 2005 officially honored with a certificate of appreciation by the Israeli President Moshe Katzav

And of course the USS Liberty in 1967 and involvement in the 9/11 attacks. I'm not going to waste my time explaining that one.

I hope you enjoyed my point of view and ideas. I am sure some of you will be offended and call me and anti-semite for criticizing Israel. I don't give a flying turkey what you think. This is about Zionist corruption, not about religion. I am tired of the mess that Israel has been causing lately world wide.

As more evidence comes in, I may stand corrected and may need to admit my faults. I have no problems admitting when I'm wrong. I am very confident in this theory though.

Israel your trickery won't work anymore!

edit on 19-8-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I agree with most of what you are saying, but you did miss who this got blamed on, not Hamas, it's in one of the other threads.

Anyways, after trying time and time again, I've come to the conclusion that these threads are pointless. you aren't going to convince any new people to see your side, and the pro-zionists always yell louder.

good luck though.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Thanks for the feedback, I was just blowing off some steam and brainstormin. Not trying to convince anyone, but it would be nice to open some eyes. Last I checked they were blaming Hamas which is why they are bombing Gaza, but that was last night. I haven't caught up on the other thread yet. I would appreciate if you could source me to a link with the new updates if you would be so kind.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
the Credit blame is going to:

The Popular Resistance Committees

The Popular Resistance Committees (PRC) (Arabic: لجان المقاومة الشعبية) are a coalition of various armed Palestinian factions that oppose the conciliatory approach adopted by the Palestinian Authority and Fatah towards Israel. Active in the Gaza Strip, the military wing of the PRC is the al-Naser Salah ad-Din Brigades.[1]

Set up in late 2000 by former Fatah and Tanzim member Jamal Abu Samhadana, the PRC are composed primarily of ex-Fatah fighters and al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades members and are alleged by Israel to be inspired and financed by Hezbollah. The PRC specializes in planting roadside bombs and vehicle explosive charges - directed against military and civilian convoys in the Gaza Strip. The PRC is described as a terrorist organization by Israel and the United States. The group's military wing is known as the An-Nasser Salah Ad-Din Brigades.

wonder why we haven't heard much about this outfit before ?

they've been involved as we can see from wiki

maybe the MSM has been suppressing info ? Hmmm

Who is the Palestinian group blamed for the attacks?

The Popular Resistance Committee is an umbrella group made up of militants from different armed factions.

However fighters from the two groups have staged joint coordinated attacks in the past years and the PRC's leaders took similar political positions to that of Hamas regarding the Palestinian Authority's peace moves with Israel.

makes me wonder what and who else is "waiting in the wings" ?

False Flag Meter at level:

+5

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Great writeup. * & F for ya

One thing I always gravitate towards when trying to determine if an event is real or just another steaming pile of dung is the Information Release. More specifically, how quickly does the information come out and how detailed is it? Like you mentioned above, that sure was a lot of highly-detailed information that came out so quickly after the incident. Another example is the whole OBL-killing. Notice the amount of detailed tactical information was released about America's premiere and super-secret covert-ops unit?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I just figured out who they are blaming. They are blaming "The popular resistance committee" which is not associated with Hamas.

It's so snake like as soon as Hamas denies responsibility they find another group to blame. They were 100% sure it was Hamas yesterday though. Many news sources pointed how Israel had no doubt it was Hamas, they even claimed to know exactly how they got there and where they came from. Israel sure likes to change their story a lot, as long as it suits their plan.

"Oh Hamas didn't take the blame? We will blame The popular resistance committee and bomb Gaza anyways."

Typical sneaky Israeli government.

BTW I heard them mention this new group they are blaming on Al JAZEERA.

Link to article and video

ETA: A member above beat me to it. Thank you for sharing by the way

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for sharing the info. I have never heard of them until just a few minutes ago.

I also wonder what else is in the wings. Looks like they have tons of tricks up their sleeves.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Could this simply be the next Al-Qaeda? Seeing how we killed the boogeyman (aka. OBL), public opinion won't consider Al-Qaeda a threat worthy of spending trillions of dollars on but come up with a NEW threat - one we've been associating with terrorists for decades now, and hell. Open the bank-floodgates!
edit on 19-8-2011 by TXRabbit because: spelign

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I like the point you make about how quickly they release such detailed information. Just like OBL and 911 and many other events. It can't help but make you wonder.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It could have just a little to do with this issue as you have pointed out:

Editorial suggests new roadmap drafted by US can “induce Palestinians to drop their statehood bid

(Aug 8, 2011)

The New York Times published an editorial on Sunday criticizing the expected vote on Palestinian statehood at the United Nations in September, saying its “consequences could be profoundly damaging for all involved.”......

It argued only direct talks between Israel and the Palestinians could effectively revive the peace process. The best way of achieving such an outcome, it said, was for Washington to present a new outline for talks between the two with the backing of the international community.

But of course, that's only if they're not too busy blowing each other's heads off !! $$
$$

+6

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

LOL off topic, but I love your fals flag meter

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Could this simply be the next Al-Qaeda? Seeing how we killed the boogeyman (aka. OBL), public opinion won't consider Al-Qaeda a threat worthy of spending trillions of dollars on but come up with a NEW threat - one we've been associating with terrorists for decades now, and hell. Open the bank-floodgates!
edit on 19-8-2011 by TXRabbit because: spelign

GOOD POINT !

everybody's sick and tired of Al-Qaeda by now anyway !!!

and they may be on our side in Libya !!!

+6 1/2

edit on Aug-19-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This whole situation pretty much threw any UN recognized Palestinian state out the window.

I feel for those people and the suffering they must endure due to the Zionist regime and their deceptive tactics.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The thing is that your are assume a lot of things. Without knowing facts at all. So naturally you are wrong in several assumptions.
For example

This area is very heavily defended and monitored and these attackers would not have came through here unless they were allowed or had inside help.

Israeli-Egyptian border is just as heavily defended as US-Mexico one. Meaning - it is not. There are few outposts,but in between there is huge desert without anything but ancient wire fence torn in numerous places. Refugees from Africa, Drugs and human trafficking is very common on this border, there are cases of Israelis wandering into Egypt without seeing any border posts. This is known to all and there is pressure on government to build real border but in several years only 40kms are built.

It's so snake like as soon as Hamas denies responsibility they find another group to blame. They were 100% sure it was Hamas yesterday though.

Who "they"? Journalists? Or Israeli officials? Since i failed to notice Israeli officials blaming Hamas directly. All they said was that attacks came from Gaza. And Israel struck in Gaza and did NOT strike any Hamas target.

How the hell do they get this info so quickly after the attack. This article came out shortly after.

Now this is a good question. One possible answer is that since several gunmen were killed near Israeli-Egyptian borders they could be identified if they were known to Israeli intelligence as Palestinians from Gaza. And since it is pretty easy to track path to Egyptian border which is few kilometers from the places of the attacks the conclusion is easy.
My assumption, of course.

Typical sneaky Israeli government.

Biased much? Because it kind of shows, you know.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

This whole situation pretty much threw any UN recognized Palestinian state out the window.

Why??? How this attack influenced anything in Palestinian push for independence? Did you hear any country saying "of those evil PLO guys who have nothing to do with the attack, but represent all Palestinians - we will not vote for you now!"?
At least try to analyze things. Not pull "evil allpowerfull superintelligent Zionists did it again" card.
If situation will escalate now (and not after UN vote in September) - then there might be problems. But main Palestinian groups are not interested in this, even if super-evil Israeli is.
You can see for yourself - Israel killed leadership of Palestinian military group in Gaza and Hamas does nothing.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CerBeRus666
Stax are definitely the best, but the system they are built around is equally important. I would guess that monetary considerations are the best answer to your question. Personally I have:
- WooAudio WES Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier
- Stax SR-007 Mk2 (more lively, less neutral then 009)
- STAX SR-009 (best headphone ever made !?!)

Am currently bidding on Ebay for the legendary Sennheiser Orpheus HE 90 and HEV 90 + Bonus HE60inHE90:
-Buy I Now price: GBP 21,500.00 (US $35,397.60).

Also love my Audeze LCD-2, rewired with ALO Audio Universal Headphone Cable system.

Other amps that I would recommend to "drive these phones":
- Ray Samuels Audio A-10 Thunderbolt electrostatic headphone amplifier
- HeadAmp Blue Hawaii Special Edition electrostatic headphone amplifier

[color=limegreen]We are few, but loyal, and have very deep pockets

ALAS !!!

The true facts concerning the attacks ....

it was all raving jealousy !!!
!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

The thing is that your are assume a lot of things. Without knowing facts at all. So naturally you are wrong in several assumptions. For example

First of all I clearly stated that not all my OP was based on strict facts.My assumptions I made, were based on fact and logic though. Which naturally is an intelligent way to process thought. I also clearly said the facts are still coming in so things I mentioned may be incorrect. So let's take a look so far

Israeli-Egyptian border is just as heavily defended as US-Mexico one. Meaning - it is not. There are few outposts,but in between there is huge desert without anything but ancient wire fence torn in numerous places. Refugees from Africa, Drugs and human trafficking is very common on this border, there are cases of Israelis wandering into Egypt without seeing any border posts. This is known to all and there is pressure on government to build real border but in several years only 40kms are built.

You make a good point in mentioning that the border is not air tight and is comparable to the Mexican border. And it is known for weapons smuggling. I will get into the importance of this not being that important when I answer one of your later questions

Who "they"? Journalists? Or Israeli officials? Since i failed to notice Israeli officials blaming Hamas directly. All they said was that attacks came from Gaza. And Israel struck in Gaza and did NOT strike any Hamas target.

The Israeli and Western media were quick to label Hamas as the culprits since the attacks appeared to come from Gaza and Egypt. They jumped to this conclusion even before the Israeli government did. So I give you a point for that one.

Now this is a good question. One possible answer is that since several gunmen were killed near Israeli-Egyptian borders they could be identified if they were known to Israeli intelligence as Palestinians from Gaza. And since it is pretty easy to track path to Egyptian border which is few kilometers from the places of the attacks the conclusion is easy. My assumption, of course.

No, That is not a possible answer. Earlier you mentioned the loose border and how easy it would be for the attackers to get in. Let me remind you from my OP

Aug 18 (Reuters) - The gunmen who killed at least six people in a series of attacks in southern Israel on Thursday came from the Gaza Strip and travelled through Egypt's Sinai desert to infiltrate into Israel, an Israeli official said. "They left Gaza through the south, went into the desert and came into Israel," the official said, referring to the Sinai peninsula on Gaza's border. Israel has a fortified border with Hamas-ruled Gaza and Palestinians there have at times used the Sinai as a conduit for arms and fighters

That came out directly after the attacks. You can blame the media, but it's just the media quoting an official from the Israeli government. I ask you again, if this border was so loose. How could Israel be so sure exactly where the attackers came from. Surely if they knew these details, they could have also stopped the attack. You are trying to make it sound like it is impossible Israel would allow or participate in this kind of attack. This will make it difficult for me to reason with you. The attack happened, later that night they were dropping bombs on Gaza. You don't get that much information that quick, if these so called attackers snuck through this loose border. It would take more time to get these details. Israel knew exactly who to blame. This has been planned for a while now.

Biased much? Because it kind of shows, you know.

It is insulting that you would call me biased for not supporting the murderous regime that lives in Israel. Not all the population is guilty, but they are in the fact that they vote in these people. Just like the pro-zionists claim innocent Palestinian civilians are guilty for voting in hamas. Tit for tat right. You seem biased. I see you repeatedly defend barbaric actions of the Israeli government and criticize anyone who does not support these coward officials running Israel.

I guess my point is that you say I make assumptions, but you also admittedly made assumptions in your post. You said mine were not based on fact. But the part that you said was not based on fact, actually was based on fact. The border is defended and guarded enough for the Israelis to know exactly who did this right away

With the evidence I have provided, including previous Israeli false flag attacks, would you not at least consider it a possibility that Israel organized this attack?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Netanyahu did NOT agree to pre 1967 borders at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Did you even bother to click the link and read the article?

Try that please instead of me explaining it.

Second green link in the OP.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join