It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significance of black panthers/black cats.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I recently had a dream where there was a notice given suggesting that the end of the world was approaching, from what i remember it started at a mcdonalds near my house and since the world was ending everything only cost $1. There were no cars in the drive through just people pushing trolleys and although the world was ending no one was acting frantic including myself.

The next thing I remember was a girl who resembled someone that I went to primary school with approaching me (pushing a trolley).

Then it was night time and i was with her climbing up a mountain with the idea that her dads house was at the top and it would be safe there, the ground was made out of material with trippy patterns sewn together.

Next we were at the house on the hill walking on the decking at what you might call the back of the house although the house was like a paradox, the way it was constructed didn't make any sense.

Walking across the decking everything slowed into slow-motion and I found myself walking past black panthers and black cats that were frozen in time in an aggressive manner.

Now I've had my fair share of dreams that make you think and stay with you however this has really stuck with me and makes me feel weird in an indescribable way.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate your responses

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I found this for you:
www.greatdreams.com...

Maybe it will answer some questions.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Thanks for the link very interesting read, I can relate most to this:

As a whole panthers are loners (solitary) although they do associate with others, they are most comfortable by themselves or within their own marked territory. They are drawn to those individuals who are likewise often solitary.

The characteristics anyway. The thing that struck me as strange is that I've never obsessed with the panther or looked at them prior to the dream. Hmm

join