It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens and Temples of Gold S03E04 (18/8-2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here is the latest Ancient Alien's episode. I could not find a full version so its split in 3 part's. (Edit: Full episode in 3rd post, thanks to zatara)

We all know Ancient Alien's got a lot of guessing in the series. You don’t have to post this, because we already know that. Go to a tread about the serie's validity if you got that kind of comments.

Comment's of this episode is a lot more interesting in this tread.
(Enjoy)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

edit on 19-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Been looking for this. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Here it is in one go......thanks for the heads up Mimir.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I really enjoy these types of shows and, as you said, they are highly speculative, which makes them more interesing in my opinion. Thanks for posting and i look forward to enjoying more episodes of this show!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Pseudo Archaeology or not, Ancient aliens is still an entertaining watch!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I love this series. I don't drink the kool-aid though and don't take their word as gospel but the main attraction of these episodes is that it gives you TONS OF THINGS TO THINK ABOUT!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Cant wait to watch the show tonight

All Ancient Alien episodes are the disclosure we were all waiting for
we were visited by alien and still are
anyone denying these facts are denying their past present and futur

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this, it will be aaaaaages before we get this in UK.....saving it to watch this evening.
Will be curious to see the content as it has to do with gold given what's happening on the markets with reapect to gold right now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ill have to start watching this more often, i dont have it on my tv over here in England though D:

Its certainly interesting to watch, if anything else. I dont know enough about all of these mysteries they talk about so i cant say how much of it i believe yet. I do believe that aliens would have to exist, i cant believe that we are alone in this universe, and if we've known them, who's to say our ancestors didnt sight them?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Are you guy's missing the boat or what???

The best part of this WHOLE episode is the fact about converting isotopic mercury into pure gold. DUH!

Discovered in 1924 by a japanese scientist who was doing early nuclear experiments. Later replicated on the show using a university reactor to convert mercury 163 into gold. He said his reactor wouldn't make much, but there is no reason a larger reactor, probably made specifically for that purpose, could make more.

Uh conspiracy time....the US took the dollar off the gold standard because it could always make more if needed.
And why not, at some later point in time, you could probably dump all of it on the market and crush everyone who is backed by gold.

Really guys, are you even paying attention?????????

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i watched this last night and was stunned when i heard rennes le cheteau(check spelling) come up because i heard about it in the holy blood holy grail along with the church in scotland. there is another history channel show about the the holy grail and jesus's bloodline along with the some churches aligned with certain constellations. someone please help me find it!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

That was my thought too...except not coming from the 'economy' angle though. I remember an episode from a previous series (season) where they (programme) mooted the idea that aliens were harvesting the gold already here on the planet. My take with this programme was...what if we have 'pi***d off' the 'aliens' by being able to produce it at will, they would no longer have 'control' over us.

Just a different 'angle'.
Your take makes good sense, and more logical

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Are you guy's missing the boat or what???

The best part of this WHOLE episode is the fact about converting isotopic mercury into pure gold. DUH!

Apparently you missed the part about it costing around a thousand times the price of gold to make gold from mercury.

Really, guy, are you even paying attention?

Harte

top topics

join