It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay Your Carbon Taxes To Al Gore Or Space Aliens Will Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
“It may not rank as the most compelling reason to curb greenhouse gases, but reducing our emissions might just save humanity from a pre-emptive alien attack, scientists claim,” according to a Guardian report.

www.prisonplanet.com...

So this topic has aliens, global warming, and politics, but since the global warming and aliens are fictitious this thread deserves to be in political madness since global warming is completely political, but it'll probably be moved to fragile earth or UFO's so people don't feel bad.

I was mostly on the fence with the whole alien thing, I've always believed the government covered up what area 51 was all about, but now with the non-stop MSM blathering about aliens, it's about as ridiculous as the zombie apocalypse. Let's not ignore the credible information we have about UFO's and alien contact, but at the same time let's also not buy into this MSM bull-job.
edit on 19-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My belief it not being manufactured scaremongering dropped drastically when carbon became an OTC derivative like CDS. More bull# for profit.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Uh... correct me if i'm wrong...

But isn't The Guardian a tabloid in the UK?

Anyway, it might be a good idea to NOT tell Alex Jones about The Weekly World News...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
Uh... correct me if i'm wrong...

But isn't The Guardian a tabloid in the UK?

Anyway, it might be a good idea to NOT tell Alex Jones about The Weekly World News...

I'm posting this because it is ridiculous tabloid nonsense.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I read that paper and it was a damn good read part from the enviro-cult nonsense that permeated some portions of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Global warming is very real.

As for aliens, it is statistically impossible for Earth to be the only planet with life in the galaxy.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
Global warming is very real.

As for aliens, it is statistically impossible for Earth to be the only planet with life in the galaxy.

Global Warming was proved to be a hoax by the same scientists trying to validate it.

As for life in this galaxy.....wrong again.

The universe on the other hand.....maybe.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Reputable source for that statement?

Man-made global warming is very real. CO2 is mass produced my humanity and it far exceeds the planet's ability to process.

As for life in this galaxy, there are over 50 billion planets in this galaxy, it is statistically impossible for Earth to be the only inhabited planet.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Carseller4

Reputable source for that statement?

Man-made global warming is very real. CO2 is mass produced my humanity and it far exceeds the planet's ability to process.

If it far exceeded the planet's ability to process, wouldn't we all be dead right now? And carbon dioxide is not bad, plants need it to live.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yes plants need it to live, they also need nitrogen, but too much nitrogen in the soil will kill plants. Plants can only absorb so much CO2, when the only source of CO2 is that produced by animal respiration and natural phenomenon like forest fires and volcanoes there is normally enough plant matter to maintain a tentative balance of CO2 in the atmosphere. However the mass of artificial production of CO2 is throwing off that balance and causing atmospheric CO2 levels to rise.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Since Al Gore IS an alien, I can assure everyone that he WILL attack if we don't start paying our carbon taxes.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
extra terrestial life does exist in the universe but when it comes to accepted explanations of reptilians,little green men and thor from stargate series i say no!.

i do agree that al gore is an alien from uranus who came here to steal all the carbon and take it back home

the carbon tax is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard of worthy of all those greedy "evil wall street bankers"

worthy of bottle water and selling i gotta say thanks but no thanks when it comes to Mr. Gore.

if you could tax his bs you could pay off the national debt.
edit on 19-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join