It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ron Paul Wins Presidency And Selects His Son As Vice President It Might Signal Rise Of Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Originally posted by filosophia
But basically there is no leaning in this direction so can't we spare the anti-christ talk until there is at least some more concrete evidence two Paul's will be in the white house? And how does that signal anti-christ?

Because Rand Paul's name adds up to the number 666 in both the Greek and Latin Gematrias
edit on 19-8-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

Jesus spoke in Hebrew

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I thought they spoke Aramaic??

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Randall Paul actually shortened his name, see this youtube link Rand Paul and his name:

edit on 8/19/2011 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So Randal Paul Equals 697 in the calculator. It is interesting that he actually changed his name. I won't say this totally discredits your theory completely, but it weakens the link or strengthens it depending on your view. Some people believe that your name is given by God directly, so if that is applicable in this case, it would discredit the theory. Nice try OP!

I did actually learn on this thread that Rand Paul changed his name! I never knew that. It is enlightening at the very least!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So is this completely irrelevant for anybody that doesn't have vested faith in Christianity?

Think about it...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnang
I thought they spoke Aramaic??

He did.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee

Randall Paul actually shortened his name, see this youtube link Rand Paul and his name:

The address where this was recorded was 1332 (666 x 2).

Rand Paul is the name he is known by and goes by, and Rand Paul = 666.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I don't know why I have to ask this but, please link to a source...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

I don't know why I have to ask this but, please link to a source...

I already did. It is in the first post of this thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
"Anti-Christ" is not a politician. The beast of Daniel and Revelation is the Roman Catholic church and the Papacy is the figure head. In Revelation, it says the mark of the beast is a number and that number is the number of a man. This suggests that the man is not the beast but rather a representative of the beast. This is a pope. The Catholic church always has to have a pope as the supreme emissary of the church. Google "Vicarius Filii Dei" for a short and skinny on the 666 connection. Vicarius Filii Dei means Vicar of the Son of God, or more loosely, God on earth.

The beast thinks to change laws and times. These aren't laws and times of man. They're the laws and times of God. Who has done this? The Catholic church. Sunday is not the sabbath. Saturday is. They sought to change God's law and freely admit that the Sunday sabbath is an institution of the Catholic church. God is not concerned about the laws and times of man.

The beast, in Revelation, stands upon seven mountains. Vatican City is "The City on Seven Hills".

In Revelation it says the beast is given power to make war with the saints for 1260 days. In biblical prophecy a day equals a year. This means 1260 years. The Catholic church gained state power in 538AD and lost it in 1798 when Napoleon's general Bethier entered the city and abolished the papacy. This is exactly 1260 years and in that time the Catholic church murdered and outright slaughtered untold millions of people during the Crusades and Inquisition.

All prophecies regarding the beast lead directly to the Roman Catholic church. Some four year politician can never measure up. If he fulfills one prophecy and none of the others, well, wrong candidate. Eh? The Reformation was in part due to the fact that those reponsible recognized the Roman Catholic church as the beast.

Go to this sight and watch the video titled "AntiChrist" if you want to see how there is no other answer for antichrist.

www.john1429.org...
edit on 22-8-2011 by Rafale because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by Rafale because: mispelling.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You linked a source to all the mumbo jumbo proving that the numbers make sense but you didn't link to a source that the video Rand Paul recorded was indeed the numbers that add up to 666.

Now, please link to a source.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Say what? I didn't link to anything regarding Rand Paul because Rand Paul is not "antichrist". What are you asking me to link to exactly?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wherever anyone claims to be " THE ONE "

You have to question his motives for power.

There is only one " One ", and His name is Jesus Christ.

Anti Christ is anything that opposes or replaces Christ.

Something to think about.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So is this completely irrelevant for anybody that doesn't have vested faith in Christianity?

Think about it...

More like completely irrelevant by anyone not brainwashed by religious dogma. Christians have been seeing the antichrist for hundreds of years, now is no different. The real antichrist is probably them, after all, killing off their own religion.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Think about it...

More like completely irrelevant by anyone not brainwashed by religious dogma. Christians have been seeing the antichrist for hundreds of years, now is no different. The real antichrist is probably them, after all, killing off their own religion.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Well I give the OP enough credit to say.. After all this Anti-Christ naming this is the first time the number of the man has actually been 666.

To be honest.. I very much like Ron.. but I do not and never have trusted his son Rand

I cannot say he is the Beast though

edit on 22-8-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I dont think the 3d bodies these (3) unclean spirits PICK matter if related or not as they will incarnate within or take over the bodies in 3d when ready if not allready. JUST SAYEN.. (they are like inter/ultradimensional beings anti -leviathian -dragon hence why they were followed by others to their destination..)

Be well
edit on 8/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You linked a source to all the mumbo jumbo proving that the numbers make sense but you didn't link to a source that the video Rand Paul recorded was indeed the numbers that add up to 666.

I would of, but the mumbo jumbo comment turned me off.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

As you can see, current United States Senator Rand Paul (the son of Ron Paul) has a 666 numerical value for the popular common form of his name (Rand Paul) in both the Greek and Latin Gematria systems.

So, if Ron Paul becomes the next President of the United States, and if he selects his son Rand Paul to be the next Vice President of the United States.

Whew! Well, I'm glad that's something we'll never have to worry about, because Ron Paul has a snowball's chance in hell of being elected President. Hate to break the news, but it's true.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I would of, but the mumbo jumbo comment turned me off.

Anybody that is wondering if this thread is credible can refer to this series of posts, the man refuses provide proof of his claim.

That is the second time (and second different excuse) you made to NOT prove your claims.
edit on 22-8-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join